ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if your CFB team is undefeated..

It's funny you mentioned that because I tried to reply to his comment and it wouldn't let me (because he jacked up the format) so I just did a stand alone comment after his. šŸ˜‚
Just wondering what this means, for my old butt.

Just wondering what this means, for my old butt.
I'm not quite sure myself. šŸ˜‚ I just know I tried to reply and when I hit the reply button the post I was trying to reply to didn't show up. I tried this multiple times, on a laptop and smart phone. Maybe it's just me? Will you try to "reply" to post #8 in this thread and see if it lets you? šŸ˜‚

Bert, by your own standards, your team has never won shit. And probably will never win shit. šŸ¤£
Really? Bear Bryant did well at Kentucky. Plus Kentucky plays in a real football league not a patsy conference. Kentucky has had two 10 win seasons lately.

I am tickled that my Cats are doing well in football. It is fun to see them win instead of lose.

Call me when your team gets in the top ten. Also call me when your team makes more money in football than Kentucky. Maybe call me when your team makes half as much money in football as Kentucky.

Reactions: JC for 3
Really? Bear Bryant did well at Kentucky. Plus Kentucky plays in a real football league not a patsy conference. Kentucky has had two 10 win seasons lately.

Call me when your team gets in the top ten. Also call me when your team makes more money in football than Kentucky. Maybe call me when your team makes half as much money in football as Kentucky.

LOL. So the winningest team to not have a national title "hasn't won shit," but Kentucky has. Got it. Crystal clear. šŸ¤£

Btw, lowly KU has four undefeated seasons in their history. How many does UK have? And when's the last time they won an Orange Bowl or better?

Reactions: della
LOL. So the winningest team to not have a national title "hasn't won shit," but Kentucky has. Got it. Crystal clear. šŸ¤£

Btw, lowly KU has four undefeated seasons in their history. How many does UK have? And when's the last time they won an Orange Bowl or better?
Congrats to Kansas fans on the remarkable start to the CFB season.šŸ™‚

Wow, 1891 and 1899 seems like yesterday. When was the last time Kansas made a bowl? šŸ˜‚

Wow, 1891 and 1899 seems like yesterday. When was the last time Kansas made a bowl? šŸ˜‚

I set you up with that to expose you as a hypocrite. I guess timeframing is acceptable in football. šŸ˜†

If West Virginia hasnā€™t won shit, then Kentucky sure as hell has never won shit.

I set you up with that to expose you as a hypocrite. I guess timeframing is acceptable in football. šŸ˜†

If West Virginia hasnā€™t won shit, then Kentucky sure as hell has never won shit.
You set me up for sure. I don't know why I respond to your posts that are that stupid.

Time framing Duke basketball was in the last 30 years. Kansas' greatness was before my father or your grandfather were born. My dad was born in 1902 and died in 1975, he sure as hell did not know about Kansas' undefeated seasons then. Hell that was before radio. GEEZE! You really set me up?

WEST VIRGINIA football? Do they have a team? What conference are they in? Big East? WVIAC? SoCon? Big 8? Oh I am sorry they are in the Big 12 or ever how many are in that conference because all the good teams are bailing out.

Holy moly.

Kentucky is a better football program than West Virginia. Sorry dude, but West Virginia football is not shit, never was shit and may never be shit.

You set me up for sure. I don't know why I respond to your posts that are that stupid.

Time framing Duke basketball was in the last 30 years. Kansas' greatness was before my father or your grandfather were born. My dad was born in 1902 and died in 1975, he sure as hell did not know about Kansas' undefeated seasons then. Hell that was before radio. GEEZE! You really set me up?

WEST VIRGINIA football? Do they have a team? What conference are they in? Big East? WVIAC? SoCon? Big 8? Oh I am sorry they are in the Big 12 or ever how many are in that conference because all the good teams are bailing out.

Holy moly.

Kentucky is a better football program than West Virginia. Sorry dude, but West Virginia football is not shit, never was shit and may never be shit.

šŸ¤£

Kentucky hasn't finished in the top 10 since the 70s and hasn't played in a real bowl since 1950. Hell, even KU won an Orange Bowl not too long ago.

What a powerhouse!

WV's finished the year ranked 15 times since 1980. Kentucky 3 times. They also won a Sugar Bowl, Fiesta Bowl and Orange Bowl in the last 15ish years. Literally no one thinks that Kentucky has the better history.

Btw, KU had an undefeated team in the 20s. You expect us to care about the 40s but not the 20s? Got fond memories of the 1948 title run do ya? šŸ¤£

• Sad
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

I am tickled that my Cats are doing well in football. It is fun to see them win instead of lose.

Bert, by your own standards, your team has never won shit. And probably will never win shit. šŸ¤£
....wow, from timeframing to fortune telling. What a putz you are.

• Love
....wow, from timeframing to fortune telling. What a putz you are.

I said probably. You think the probability is high that they win a national championship any time soon? Of course you do.

The only one timeframing here is Bert. But instead of lecturing him, you bring up past comments of mine. What a clown. šŸ¤£

• Sad
He's a damn wizard!
BizPXn5IEAEaQCS.jpg

Train keeps rollinā€¦.

Unfortunately, PPG has dipped to a mere 53/game.

Next up: 3-0 KU vs 3-0 Duke in Lawrence. The game everyone circled when the schedule was released. Could be a full house for the first time sinceā€¦.? Hell, who knows.

Come get someā€¦
Kansas is gonna beat the shit out of Duke and it will be glorious.

Train keeps rollinā€¦.

Unfortunately, PPG has dipped to a mere 53/game.

Next up: 3-0 KU vs 3-0 Duke in Lawrence. The game everyone circled when the schedule was released. Could be a full house for the first time sinceā€¦.? Hell, who knows.

Come get someā€¦
Maybe this week and next week will help weed out the rankings some.

Yesterday unranked Washington takes down 11th Michigan State; 25th Oregon takes down 12th BYU, 24th Texas A&M takes down 13th Miami. Also 18th Florida looked bad against South Florida and that does not help UKā€™s ranking.

A lot of the ranked teams beat up on "division II" types.

Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT