ADVERTISEMENT

GITT and nominate a poster from your fan base......

I don't know whether to go with Bert or lkc. Bert is straight nuts, so I'm not sure I can hold that against him.

Help from my fellow UK fans?
Bert isn't bad, since i'm not allowed to pick someone from another fan base I'll just say the guy who has similar initials to our lord and savior Jesus Christ or the other dude you mentioned. Plus there is a guy with a fedora...

This is meant with nothing but respect @SNU0821 come on dowwwwwwn

cAsDy4.gif

well his name is very ironic then.
Anytime we lose anything whether it’s a close game, or a recruit she’s the first to chime in. If we were to win it all by 1 point she would bitch that is shouldn’t been more

Reactions: tw3301
Do we Duke fans really need to do this? I feel like ours is pretty obvious, both because our posters are generally level headed, and because the guy who isn't... REALLY isn't.

UCF is getting featured on College Gameday this Saturday. The only program in 2018-2019 to have both their UCFootball and basketball teams featured on College Gameday.

The RIse to Dominance is ahead of schedule.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
define "featured."

College Gameday goes to a game. 2 teams play at that game. UCF is one of the 2 teams both in UCFootball and basketball on College Gameday Thus, UCF is featured on College Gameday.

Sports are not difficult.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
oh they're going to Houston and UCF will also be there. good for you little guys.

Reactions: sgrooms
oh they're going to Houston and UCF will also be there. good for you little guys.

This just goes to show how disconnected you are. UCF is the largest university in the nation. There is nothing little about us. We are taking over college athletic in our Rise to Dominance.

Very exciting times, my UCFriend.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

This just goes to show how disconnected you are. UCF is the largest university in the nation. We are taking over college athletic in our Rise to Dominance.

Very exciting times, my UCFriend.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
Congratulations on letting anyone into your school, sounds elite.

ADVERTISEMENT