ADVERTISEMENT

GITT and nominate a poster from your fan base......

UCF is getting featured on College Gameday this Saturday. The only program in 2018-2019 to have both their UCFootball and basketball teams featured on College Gameday.

The RIse to Dominance is ahead of schedule.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

....better tell Cincy about your 'rise to dominance'. They've never seen the memo.

Says the angry little man-bunned boy wonder. 'The Hall' seems to be filled with your fellow card fans... but they don't like you.
I knew you’d respond lol. Sorry you’re the king of the raftard clan on this board, and your brethren make fun of you. Sucks to suck.

And lol at “the hall” you probably read that more than I do, my little fast food obsessed boy.

I knew you’d respond lol. Sorry you’re the king of the raftard clan on this board, and your brethren make fun of you. Sucks to suck.

And lol at “the hall” you probably read that more than I do, my little fast food obsessed boy.

I'm not the one spending time fighting fellow fans. The fact that you do, along with infusing your bizarre fantasies in the process simply makes you DUH-Ville's Village Idiot.

There’s like 12 people on that board, 13 including your weird voyerism. Maybe 5-6 are cool, the others are Zipp and his cronies. There’s a million of your types on your Rafters, mullet boy. Don’t spend your all your food stamps in one place fryer guy.

There’s like 12 people on that board, 13 including your weird voyerism. Maybe 5-6 are cool, the others are Zipp and his cronies. There’s a million of your types on your Rafters, mullet boy. Don’t spend your all your food stamps in one place fryer guy.

....Get back to stocking the sugar packets, barista boy.

Well shit

tenor.gif

Yeah, there is that Reindeer guy, right?

I do a fair amount of shitposting, but im not serious 80-85% of the time.

We have a couple who actually are serious and crazier than ****.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I've been monopolized in the b1g threads for so long, I can only remember one (active?) Kansas poster.
.. and like him. He's not terrible at all.

... Does that mean it's me?
Am I the worst?!

Edit*
Selena-Gomez-Shrugs-It-Off-While-Eating-An-Apple.gif

Reactions: bMORE607
I've been monopolized in the b1g threads for so long, I can only remember one (active?) Kansas poster.

Am I the worst?!

Edit*

I like to think I am awful

Not to my knowledge.

My bet is he spent too much time on the slant and is prob taking a forevercation from the internet.
I noticed he stopped coming around in the offseason, with all the political threads going on and off topic stuff. Probably just got tired of it, I wouldn't blame him. Of course, its been the trend on this board for years. Bullshit posting in the offseason and back to hoops come October.

I do miss him :(

I noticed he stopped coming around in the offseason, with all the political threads going on and off topic stuff. Probably just got tired of it, I wouldn't blame him. Of course, its been the trend on this board for years. Bullshit posting in the offseason and back to hoops come October.

I do miss him :(
2us7dc.jpg

Reactions: JimboBBN
Isn't there another UVa fan, Kelly something?

Yes there is. The last 9 months have been crazy at work, and it doesn’t look like it’s going to slow down anytime soon. Wife and I are trying to get time off for the ACC tournament. Usually I read the posts trying to get caught up and fall asleep before posting.

Am I the worst?!

Edit*

Idc what anybody says, you’re my favorite!!! (Insert heart eyes emoji):rolleyes:

Reactions: KisteK
@dirtyrock15 is our worst poaster. Dude talks nonstop shit
Never heard of her.

Edit: Just read their small "poast" history. I can see why he/she stopped "poasting". I don't know if it's the coffee/egg whites/ or their history, but now I need to go drop the kids off at the pool.

ADVERTISEMENT