ADVERTISEMENT

Generally Hated More; UK, Duke or UNC?

False. See your next statement.

Oh, so it's not the cheapest package? And never mind that you have to pay $110 a month after your first 12 months as a customer.

Your argument is lacking consistency. You also have to pay for the SEC Network. The difference in pricing for Entertainment package and Choice package is $17 a month after the first year. Hence, over the course of a year, you're paying an additional $204. Meanwhile, ESPN+ is $49.99 a year. So your net gain is $154 if you're a Duke fan.

Never said that.

So what is your argument anyway? Because I honestly have no clue. First, you say not all Duke game are televised. False. Then you seem to insinuate that all Kentucky games are without and additional cost. That was also false. At any rate, this is kind of a silly argument, wouldn't you agree? I mean, what are you trying to prove?

No all Duke games were on TV last year. That is a fact. Go back and look at the thread about them being on pay per view. Prove me wrong dude or shut up.

I have Spectrum Cable. The SEC Network is on the basic package. My references to DirecTV was from two years ago. I had everything including the movie channels because I am not cheap. Laughing

I am not going to argue forever on this; however, Kentucky basketball games are on TV. They have been all on TV since about 1985. I have a vast collection of them. All of Duke's games have not been. So you will have to live with that.

I will pay what ever is necessary to watch basketball. I don't worry if it is on ESPNU or not I plan on having all the channels.

If you were not so cheap you would not have to worry either.

Congrats. Because of this, Kentucky is unequivocally the greatest program in the country. Or the most hated. Either way, they're unrivaled in every facet of greatness... or hateness. Or whatever category fits your narrative.
dukedevilz, I am sorry that you can't see the obvious.

Kentucky's games (every damned one of them) are and for decades have been on TV. Kentucky has the largest basketball facility in college basketball. Kentucky usually leads in attendance for mens college basketball. Kentucky has the most wins of all college mens basketball. UK has been invited to the NCAA more than any team.

I am not looking for any narrative. I am just stating facts.

I find it hard to believe UK is not the most hated.

It's going to be entertaining when UNC or Duke gets to 7 championships. I hope I'm alive long enough to see it.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

Kentucky's games (every damned one of them) are and for decades have been on TV. Kentucky has the largest basketball facility in college basketball. Kentucky usually leads in attendance for mens college basketball. Kentucky has the most wins of all college mens basketball. UK has been invited to the NCAA more than any team.

Here I thought this was a thread about the most hated program. The majority of college basketball viewers have only seen UK win 3 titles. Fans that are 30 years or younger, have likely only seen 1 Kentucky title.

Ratings don't lie, people watch Duke in droves. So either we're the most loved or hated fanbase. According to this article, Duke had 12 of the top 20 most-watched games of the 2019 season.

Reactions: sgrooms

Maybe we should look at TV ratings for National games when they don't play Duke and the ratings. Are there any professional sports in KY to pull from the college games? Are there other colleges that pull from the fan base.

And the largest facility has what to do with this discussion. Duke has one of the smallest. So what.

I find it hard to believe UK is not the most hated.

It's going to be entertaining when UNC or Duke gets to 7 championships. I hope I'm alive long enough to see it.
It would be tough to figure out who is the most hated. If an online poll circulated then it would be posted on RR and they’d all turn up to vote Kentucky just so they could win another online poll.

I think it’s Duke, mainly because of the east coast biased ESPN thing. It used to be Carolina 10 years ago but now I feel like it’s Duke again.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
It would be tough to figure out who is the most hated. If an online poll circulated then it would be posted on RR and they’d all turn up to vote Kentucky just so they could win another online poll.

I think it’s Duke, mainly because of the east coast biased ESPN thing. It used to be Carolina 10 years ago but now I feel like it’s Duke again.
Plus the overly white floppers. Grayson with his trippin' took it to another level.

I think ppl hate our fans more than our players and others hate Duke players and fans equally.

It's tough giving up bits and pieces of greatness. Being the greatest used to mean being the most hated. That was normal.

Now we're still the greatest, but might not be the most hated. It's disturbing to the purest.

Bert acts like this is life or death so you understand why you guys are called insecure. I do know some UK fans don’t care who’s been on TV the most.

Zion won an Espy. Just an FYI for all the Duke fans. Can never get enough love.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT