ADVERTISEMENT

Generally Hated More; UK, Duke or UNC?

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
On a national level, which program is the biggest rustler of jimmies?

race_nwabelt1.jpg

Last edited:
IMO it;s between Duke and UK. But also IMO Duke wins hands down.

The media promotes Duke more than UNC or UK.

UK has been a power the longest and Duke the shortest time. The media makes Duke easy to dislike with their slobbering over them along with all the analyst being ex-Duke player.

It’s because they are the program of the century.

Imagine if KU had like 3 titles this century. With their back to back to back to back to back to etc. Big 12 success, and 3 titles, media would promote them the most

You might want to check ESPNU.

TBH, even though Duke is ESPNs darling, I dont think this 3 week marathon of their games is because of the school. It's because Zion's about to be pushed as the next GOAT. Probably helps that he played for the BDs though.

Would be nice if the SEC Network would show some classic SEC CBB games instead of Bama football games. Oh well, my Braves have been on a tear and have been fun to watch so Sports cable isn't totally useless right now.

As for the OP, it's probably Duke. Mine personally is IU. Make UK and IU play again (MUKAIUPA 2020).

In the time I have been alive, it is Duke. (Duke is also the most successful program since I have been alive as well) The first point is not not close really. Which is great because fans of other programs usually do not hate on a losing program. So I say, let the hate go on! I hope Duke drives you all to hate even more.

UK and Duke both get their fair share of hate and jealousy
i am in the camp that does not hate Duke

One person on the entire thread says UNc and here you are. I wonder how many times you have clicked on this thread today.

Says the fool that trolls UNC all day every day. Your effort still needs work but you're an underachieving fool and that's the norm for you. Laughing

Can you share the date of my last UNc related post.

I'm going to take a stab at it Foo Foo. Today give or take a few hours. A fairy like you can't help yourself I mean look at your handle. That right there tells everyone here you're a loser.

My life is awesome. I love every minute of it. It must suck for you being a fan of the biggest cheaters in college basketball history.

With UNC on your mind constantly, yeah your life sucks. You stay rustled and don’t even realize it.

I love UNC.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

With UNC on your mind constantly, yeah your life sucks. You stay rustled and don’t even realize it.
Seems to bother you more than me. I guess you are feeling embarrassed that you are a UNC fan. Must suck to be a fan of the biggest cheaters in college basketball history.

Seems to bother you more than me. I guess you are feeling embarrassed that you are a UNC fan. Must suck to be a fan of the biggest cheaters in college basketball history.

I’m cool Junior. You’re mad/rustled/pissy about UNC. As long as you stay that way I’m good! SmokinSmile

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT