ADVERTISEMENT

G’Town vs. Duke

Who knows what the future will hold. You chose two “decent” teams that Duke has played and I pointed out those “decent” teams had season highs in turnovers. Or maybe Kansas and Georgetown aren’t “decent” or quality :D

KU had more turnovers vs Duke than Monmouth? Ya don’t say....

Most of my friends are Kentucky fans or UNC fans, still watch Duke/UNC or Duke/Kentucky games with them. Even travel to those events with them, it's the regular season/NCAA tournament games that they have no part in that I choose to watch alone.
If Duke and UNC are playing I don’t necessarily mind watching with friends that are UNC fans...it’s games where Duke is playing another team that I prefer not to watch with UNC fans because that’s when they get the most obnoxious even though it has nothing to do with UNC.

Reactions: tw3301
If Duke and UNC are playing I don’t necessarily mind watching with friends that are UNC fans...it’s games where Duke is playing another team that I prefer not to watch with UNC fans because that’s when they get the most obnoxious even though it has nothing to do with UNC.
I make it a point not to watch Duke games with other people around. Even if they are Duke fans.

Reactions: WojoRising
I make it a point not to watch Duke games with other people around. Even if they are Duke fans.
I watch most games at home alone too and if I’m not home then it’s usually because I’m somewhere that I can’t watch the game so I’ll DVR the game and watch it when I get home

Reactions: denniden
ADVERTISEMENT