ADVERTISEMENT

G’Town vs. Duke

Back to back heinous calls on Georgetown. Charge call still is garbage.

This season really depends on Hurt being a decent offensive stretch four. Carey looks dependable offensively, and Jones is serviceable. Beyond that...yikes.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Suddenly the calls are evening out. Regardless, I will emphatically take a tie.

He's an absolute monster. But has no real nba future I bet. Kinda sucks that these monster bigs aren't "cool" anymore.
Solid defender and has a nice shooting touch extending to the NBA three. I’d be surprised if he couldn’t find a home

Reactions: tw3301
He's an absolute monster. But has no real nba future I bet. Kinda sucks that these monster bigs aren't "cool" anymore.
Eh, I mean he played on the perimeter in high school and can shoot threes. I think he'll be alright in the NBA.

Eh, I mean he played on the perimeter in high school and can shoot threes. I think he'll be alright in the NBA.
Solid defender and has a nice shooting touch extending to the NBA three. I’d be surprised if he couldn’t find a home

He's not quick enough to guard on the perimeter. Might be able to stick as a bench big but I think that's a huge issue with him. As a 5 only basically you have to be a freak with the nba going smaller and smaller.
He was one of my favorite players in this class though so I wouldn't be stunned if he carves out a role.

Reactions: WojoRising
Hit a couple threes and everything looks so much more fluid. All in all, I'm really excited to see a throwback defensive team, but there are going to be horribly frustrating stretches. I welcome the reversal in frustration though. ’13-’14 still gives me PTSD.

Duke just threw it away and instead of 2 for Georgetown duke gets 4 free throws.
Wow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT