ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Wow, how many times do you have to shoot someone? He must be using a puss 9mm, he needs Glock 45 cal.
Definitely a 9mm, you couldn't even tell he was getting shot. Almost seemed like the cop was shooting blanks. But, they're trained to keep shooting until the threat has been eliminated and that dude still had the knife and was still on his knees even after the cop emptied his whole magazine into the dude. I was waiting to see his white shirt turn red but nothing (then you can see where they tried to blur out all the blood running out of his body when he was on his back). Moral of the story is: If you don't want to get riddled with bullets by a cop, don't attack a woman with a knife. Better off dead than wasting taxpayer dollars and giving him a chance to do it again. The funny part about all that is in the video description. "Tyree Moorehead (the guy that got shot), was the creator of the city's "no shoot zones." As an activist, he spray-painted that message across the face of Baltimore—from block to block and from neighborhood to neighborhood." It's okay to randomly attack women with knives though? 😆

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I'm curious about the abortion topic. What races were won because of this? So it wasn't the supposed red wave the republicans were predicting. They still will have the house back and at least have a shot at the senate. Not exactly a loss. But more importantly, in the states that have the most controversial abortion proposals, the republicans won I believe. And I don't think the republicans were the ones who focused on abortion.

I really think it was lack of messaging and the fact that the republicans don't even try with the 18-35 group who are more likely to be influenced to support democrats.

I wish we could just vote out all incumbents, every cycle.

I’ll say the Wisconsin gov race was lost largely because of abortion. Idiot GOP candidates keep pushing then no exceptions shit and it’s stupid. And I say that as someone strongly anti abortion.

yep, I said as soon as Roe v Wade got turned around that the Right just completely ****ed themselves at the next couple elections.

such a stupid move. I don't understand why people care so much about unborn babies that they are willing to risk losing all other political gains. Seems like a really stupid hill to die on.

I’m happy with overturning Roe vs Wade. The dumb part was overturning it and running a bunch of “no exceptions” candidates.

My wife is red pilled and was going to vote for whichever republican had the most common sense abortion laws. Both governors in the republican primary believes in no exceptions though so she had no interest in voting for either.

Reactions: cdbearde
I’ll say the Wisconsin gov race was lost largely because of abortion. Idiot GOP candidates keep pushing then no exceptions shit and it’s stupid. And I say that as someone strongly anti abortion.
I totally agree Hail.

I am anti abortion also, but there must be exceptions to ever rule. This all in or all out is stupid. The Republicans are their own worst enemies.

Plus what gets me about abortion, as it is currently applied, is that it is so racist. 600,000 little black babies have been killed. Yet it is racist if you are "anti abortion". I know that I am old and dumb but someone needs to explain this shit to me.

Definitely a 9mm, you couldn't even tell he was getting shot. Almost seemed like the cop was shooting blanks. But, they're trained to keep shooting until the threat has been eliminated and that dude still had the knife and was still on his knees even after the cop emptied his whole magazine into the dude. I was waiting to see his white shirt turn red but nothing (then you can see where they tried to blur out all the blood running out of his body when he was on his back). Moral of the story is: If you don't want to get riddled with bullets by a cop, don't attack a woman with a knife. Better off dead than wasting taxpayer dollars and giving him a chance to do it again. The funny part about all that is in the video description. "Tyree Moorehead (the guy that got shot), was the creator of the city's "no shoot zones." As an activist, he spray-painted that message across the face of Baltimore—from block to block and from neighborhood to neighborhood." It's okay to randomly attack women with knives though? 😆
I agree.
The 9mm should go back to 10mm or the 40 cal., I also have 40 cal. Glock that is more accurate than any semi that I own, and it's a small compact for concealed carrying, bigger knock down faster at closer range.

Yeah, the whole abortion thing is weird to me. I don't really lean one way or the other on it because I'm not a woman that can get knocked up (although in today's world I guess dudes can get knocked up too, right @lurkeraspect84? Slut...). I do think it should at least be legal for rape victims and under circumstances where the mother's life is in danger and things like that. But, then it opens another can of worms. Every girl that comes in will just say she was raped. Will they require some sort of proof? Will she need to have a police report in hand? By the time an accused rapist actually gets convicted the kid will have already been born, so that isn't going to work. It's a slippery slope. On the other hand, this world is already way overpopulated and reaching the level of unsustainability (already is way over the level of sustainability in China, India, etc.). So, part of me says the fewer births the better no matter the circumstance. There are certainly arguments to be made on both sides of the aisle from a morality standpoint and otherwise. Either way, that one issue certainly should not be the reason our entire country is in the shitter right now and is only getting worse by the day, but I think it is the main reason, by far, that this expected red wave didn't happen like the "experts" thought it would.

I agree.
The 9mm should go back to 10mm or the 40 cal., I also have 40 cal. Glock that is more accurate than any semi that I own, and it's a small compact for concealed carrying, bigger knock down faster at closer range.
I do have a 9mm as an everyday concealed carry because it is super compact (Springfield Hellcat) and holds a lot of rounds and is loaded with some nasty little hollow points. Comfort is the most important thing to me, especially since its something I carry daily yet the likelihood of having to use it is very small. If I do have to use it I'll probably do the same thing that cop did. 😂 Now, if I were a cop and knew I would be in dangerous situations at any given time and I was open carrying on the outside of my clothing I would definitely be carrying a .45. I have a Kimber Pro Raptor II .45 but it's way too bulky and heavy for concealed carry, even the compact versions are. I could get a micro compact .45 but the options are limited and it would have a very low magazine capacity. I have double stack mags for my 9mm with capacities of 11, 13, and 15 and they are basically the same size as single stack .45 mags.

I do have a 9mm as an everyday concealed carry because it is super compact (Springfield Hellcat) and holds a lot of rounds and is loaded with some nasty little hollow points. Comfort is the most important thing to me, especially since its something I carry daily yet the likelihood of having to use it is very small. If I do have to use it I'll probably do the same thing that cop did. 😂 Now, if I were a cop and knew I would be in dangerous situations at any given time and I was open carrying on the outside of my clothing I would definitely be carrying a .45. I have a Kimber Pro Raptor II .45 but it's way too bulky and heavy for concealed carry, even the compact versions are. I could get a micro compact .45 but the options are limited and it would have a very low magazine capacity. I have double stack mags for my 9mm with capacities of 11, 13, and 15 and they are basically the same size as single stack .45 mags.
Yes, my Glock 45 is full size and too big to carry concealed outside of a shoulder holster under a jacket, it has 13 rounds.
My Glock 27, my 40, is compact and not bad at all to conceal, I have a small extended magazine because I needed more room for grip, I have large hands and it would cut me between my thumb and index finger when firing, it holds 10 rounds, and is so accurate it would blow you mind.
After I bought the 40 I went to my in-laws and my brother in law had his 9mm, everybody walked away like what the crap. 🤷‍♀️

Yes, my Glock 45 is full size and too big to carry concealed outside of a shoulder holster under a jacket, it has 13 rounds.
My Glock 27, my 40, is compact and not bad at all to conceal, I have a small extended magazine because I needed more room for grip, I have large hands and it would cut me between my thumb and index finger when firing, it holds 10 rounds, and is so accurate it would blow you mind.
After I bought the 40 I went to my in-laws and my brother in law had his 9mm, everybody walked away like what the crap. 🤷‍♀️
I like to use the extended mags on the Hellcat because the butt is really short with the regular 10 or 11 round mag and my pinky hangs off the bottom. I can get my full hand on it with the 13 and 15 round mags though.

I don't move around quickly anymore; however, I keep a Clint Eastwood .44 mag next to my bed. (Make my day.) As I can't move fast anymore, I need something that can go through several walls and still be effective even in my neighbor's house.

Of course I will not be able to hear for a week. That could be a problem when the cops get here. :rolleyes:

That's why I like the sig p365xl. 15 round mags but its still concealable. Shoots great and you can shoot fast(unlike the 45).
I have never owned or shot a Sig, I don't know about the brand. I am a Smith and Wesson or Ruger type revolver and a Glock semi guy. Just me, I am sure there is a lot out there that are good, I just stick with what I have experience with, and price doesn't matter in self-protection, just my opinion. 👍

I don't move around quickly anymore; however, I keep a Clint Eastwood .44 mag next to my bed. (Make my day.) As I can't move fast anymore, I need something that can go through several walls and still be effective even in my neighbor's house.

Of course I will not be able to hear for a week. That could be a problem when the cops get here. :rolleyes:
You the hearing part correct!!!!! ;)

Haha, I have one of those too as well as a .45 S&W revolver. They don't get much use anymore though. I've opted for the semi-autos. Doesn't matter much to me whether it's hammer or striker-fired though, although my everyday carry is a striker.

I have never owned or shot a Sig, I don't know about the brand. I am a Smith and Wesson or Ruger type revolver and a Glock semi guy. Just me, I am sure there is a lot out there that are good, I just stick with what I have experience with, and price doesn't matter in self-protection, just my opinion. 👍

I love and have all the brands you mentioned. The sig just fits my hand perfect perfect. If size wasn't a factor I'd pack my Glock 34.

Haha, I have one of those too as well as a .45 S&W revolver. They don't get much use anymore though. I've opted for the semi-autos. Doesn't matter much to me whether it's hammer or striker-fired though, although my everyday carry is a striker.
I don't trust myself with a semi-auto. I once discharged one into the ground next to my foot when I did not mean to. It was an old Walther PPK. I felt the round hit the ground and it scared the shit out of me. Todays pistols are a vast improvement from then, but I am not vastly improved.

Nah. Republicans shot themselves by counting on people voting against something instead of giving them something to vote for. None of the republicans running for congress had anything to do with the Supreme Court ruling. It could have been designed, though. I am for a little bit of conspiracy thoughts.
That is how we got Biden. Seemed to work for the Dems. All the idiot kids voting based on emotion and not their pocketbook. And the hysterical Karens of the world who never had an abortion but are tied to that one topic.

Enjoy inflation, gas prices and our money going to foreign countries.

Idiots.

And the people of PA who voted in a ****** and a guy with dementia.

That’s the only gun I own is s&w .38 snub. Still packs a punch.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Fear is different than prepared. I don't live in a constant fear of a flat tire----doesn't mean I don't carry a spare.

Post would’ve been better if you just quoted what’s his name from True Romance:

“It’s better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it”

That is how we got Biden. Seemed to work for the Dems. All the idiot kids voting based on emotion and not their pocketbook. And the hysterical Karens of the world who never had an abortion but are tied to that one topic.

Enjoy inflation, gas prices and our money going to foreign countries.

Idiots.

And the people of PA who voted in a ****** and a guy with dementia.

Would it really be that hard for GOP candidates to avoid the “no exceptions” stupidity though?

Would it really be that hard for GOP candidates to avoid the “no exceptions” stupidity though?
just like I was saying for years about demomcrats, would it really be that hard for them to lay off the hardcore woke-ness? But, just like the GOP extremists, the Liberal extremists can't help themselves. They get an inch and they try and take a foot.

There are two boxes. One box says no abortions even if a kid is raped by their father and it is going to kill both of them. The other box says yes to all abortions even after they are born.

The overwhelming majority do not like either box but they are forced to pick one. So the 5-10% control the narrative for the majority.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT