ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Fear is different than prepared. I don't live in a constant fear of a flat tire----doesn't mean I don't carry a spare.
Just haven’t felt the need to carry. I don’t mind others that do. I just haven’t needed to in the 40 years I’ve been alive. I am more concerned about protecting my home. To each their own though.

Just haven’t felt the need to carry. I don’t mind others that do. I just haven’t needed to in the 40 years I’ve been alive. I am more concerned about protecting my home. To each their own though.
Funny, living in Memphis ppl think I should walk around like some western sheriff with a gun on each hip.

I've never needed to think about having a gun.

Reactions: UL_1986
Funny, living in Memphis ppl think I should walk around like some western sheriff with a gun on each hip.

I've never needed to think about having a gun.
Yeah man, I’m the same way. I haven’t really even thought about it. I lived in Richmond and Oakland ca for a bit and never once thought “I need a gun to walk down the street”. Now I’m in Chicago and feel the same way. Like I said, I don’t mind others feeling like they need to carry one around. I just don’t live my life that way. But the house piece is loaded and ready to go.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yeah man, I’m the same way. I haven’t really even thought about it. I lived in Richmond and Oakland ca for a bit and never once thought “I need a gun to walk down the street”. Now I’m in Chicago and feel the same way. Like I said, I don’t mind others feeling like they need to carry one around. I just don’t live my life that way. But the house piece is loaded and ready to go.
I've always thought that's no way to go through life. Can't live in a state of fear.

Reactions: UL_1986
Lurk, I just watched tombstone and I envisioned you walking around west Memphis with a holster and a 6 shooter when you made that sheriff comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What I do not like is people openly showing their weapon----Just think that can create more issues, than it solves. When I carry,its concealed. TBH,I don't want anyone in Walmart or Kroger, or at a restaurant knowing I have a weapon. First off, if you have bad intentions, see my weapon, I'm probably the first muther****er you are shooting... 🤣

I never really thought about having a gun but these armadillos are changing my mind. My dad had some guns and I gave the 16 and 12 gauge to my boy for hunting but that 22 is about to come over here so I can take these things out.

Last edited:
My gun hasn't left my drawer in I don't know how long. I had it years ago when I was an investigator for the D.A.'s office. My wife carries hers for work but not any other time. Of course now that we have a 3 month old, it's probably time we find better places to put our guns than in the bedside tables.

My wife owns all the guns in our house. She comes from a rootin tootin family who could arm a militia.

Small 5' nothing woman who can shoot with the best of them. Her on a skeeting range is a sight to behold. Kind of frightening but I guess that's the point.

I never grew up with guns. I married into gun life. I respect it. Just not for me. I don't aim to kill anything. Huge softy. I'm grateful for doing it.

*Except mosquitoes. Even flies I catch and release unless the cats get them first.

"wouldn't harm a fly" that's me. Don't want that karma.

**as sport I've taken many self defense/martial art classes and know how to fire a fire arm. I have self defense down. I'm also a hothead/red head.Probably best I don't have weapons and just rely on being a good salesman.

Last edited:
You have ginger power so you wouldn't understand.
If I had ginger power this guy would be my new best friend. (just happened)

Untitled.png

Back to guns. My FIL has a room dedicated to guns. He has a few safe which are bolted to the foundation. Guy goes on hunts aross N. America all the time as sport.

When we first moved down here, wife and I wasn't married. So FIL required us to sleep in separate rooms. I woke up in a cot staring at boars when every morning. Proper motivation to get the f*ck out.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Yay! Finally!! Took long enough.

To think censoring Babylon Bee is one of the major reasons why Elon Musk got involved in taking over Twitter is hilarious in its own right.
Just yesterday I heard twitter was shutting down.
Good times ahead.

ADVERTISEMENT