ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
So, you want to punish people that are wealthy for being wealthy? Isn't that akin to killing the American dream?
Do you not see a difference between being wealthy and buying influence?

Good Lord.

Do I wish to change a system that allows the wealthy to gain political power and change laws to benefit them? Well, yeah. I do.

I think this is the first time we have agreed on anything ever. Unfortunately nothing will change because all of the politicians that could change it get benefits from it. Both parties love it.

Reactions: Villian07
So, you want to punish people that are wealthy for being wealthy? Isn't that akin to killing the American dream?
Have you read the article that states that the unvaccinated and vaccinated are carrying the same strain of the Delta variant. So if true, that means the vaccinated can be spreading the virus just as much as the unvaccinated.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm.

Have you read the article that states that the unvaccinated and vaccinated are carrying the same strain of the Delta variant. So if true, that means the vaccinated can be spreading the virus just as much as the unvaccinated.

Again, that's why ppl need a third shot.

As usual, you make no sense. You're implying that people should get another dose directed at the Delta variant. This seems contrary to your former position of no vaccine.

As usual, you make no sense. You're implying that people should get another dose directed at the Delta variant. This seems contrary to your former position of no vaccine.
And as usual, you dont understand the post. If the folks not vaccinated have the same strain as the vaccinated, what is the purpose of the vaccine? Why get it. You could right now be walking around spreading the same virus as those who have not been vaccinated like me.

Does that make sense to you. Do you understand that part.

And why is Biden releasing COVID positive illegal immigrants into the US? Shouldnt the border be closed now. This administration has no clue.

And a 4th and a 5th and then a 6th, just to be safe. It will never end.
I think we should send juiced enforcers door to door to pin people of all ages down on their couch and dose them once/week for 6 mo. That should do it.

I think this is the first time we have agreed on anything ever. Unfortunately nothing will change because all of the politicians that could change it get benefits from it. Both parties love it.
Of course nothing will change.

And as usual, you dont understand the post. If the folks not vaccinated have the same strain as the vaccinated, what is the purpose of the vaccine? Why get it. You could right now be walking around spreading the same virus as those who have not been vaccinated like me.

And why is Biden releasing COVID positive illegal immigrants into the US? Shouldnt the border be closed now. This administration has no clue.
The fact the Delta variant and the initial strain are different answers that. So, it stands to reason people vaccinated would be less likely to spread the initial virus as a person unvaccinated.

Since Delta is the 4th strain, what's next in the Greek alphabet? Epsilon?

We should work on a vaccine for that one.

The fact the Delta variant and the initial strain are different answers that. So, it stands to reason people vaccinated would be less likely to spread the initial virus as a person unvaccinated.
But what about now when the Delta variant is taking over and the unvaccinated and vaccinated carry the same strain. Guess that doesnt matter since it refutes your point.

It'll be as if none of us were ever here.

xt74Ps.gif

Good talk.

But what about now when the Delta variant is taking over and the unvaccinated and vaccinated carry the same strain. Guess that doesnt matter since it refutes your point.
How does it refute my point? Do you think the initial strain that killed many people just vanished when the new variant appeared? If so, what do you base it on?

Do you think the vaccine has no effect on the initial virus? Do you think the virus is a hoax?

How does it refute my point? Do you think the initial strain that killed many people just vanished when the new variant appeared? If so, what do you base it on?

Do you think the vaccine has no effect on the initial virus? Do you think the virus is a hoax?
Hopefully no one thinks the virus itself is a hoax.

Do you not see a difference between being wealthy and buying influence?

Good Lord.
There are already laws in place in what is permissible regarding political influence. I don't think the system is perfect, but I don't believe it should be gutted either.

There are already laws in place in what is permissible regarding political influence. I don't think the system is perfect, but I don't believe it should be gutted either.
Which brings us back to corporations using their wealth to change laws to benefit them. And they don't just stop at campaign funding, lobbying, or filling regulatory agencies with people tied to the industry.

Remember the '08 bailout? Remember how vehemently opposed Congress was initially? And then suddenly it reversed overnight?

Hank Paulson, in true thug fashion, bullied Congress with threats of martial law. He told them it would be worse than the Great Depression if they didn't authorize a bill to buy out toxic debt. Which he abandoned the day after getting the money and ordered it to be directly injected into banks.

Time to give up your delusions.

Which brings us back to corporations using their wealth to change laws to benefit them. And they don't just stop at campaign funding, lobbying, or filling regulatory agencies with people tied to the industry.

Remember the '08 bailout? Remember how vehemently opposed Congress was initially? And then suddenly it reversed overnight?

Hank Paulson, in true thug fashion, bullied Congress with threats of martial law. He told them it would be worse than the Great Depression if they didn't authorize a bill to buy out toxic debt. Which he abandoned the day after getting the money and ordered it to be directly injected into banks.

You seem to want to rant about a lot of things. I really just wanted to enter this thread to say I think the vaccine is OK.

• Haha
Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood

I do know they're sending military to the boarder.

Unfortunately, abortion rights activist coined it first.

Afamu’s decision only affects him or others that choose to be around him. If Afamu doesn’t take the vaccine I can avoid him or protect myself accordingly.

Sadly, abortion also affects the baby that didn’t choose to be in that position.

Reactions: IUBtown
Afamu’s decision only affects him or others that choose to be around him. If Afamu doesn’t take the vaccine I can avoid him or protect myself accordingly.

Sadly, abortion also affects the baby that didn’t choose to be in that position.
dont forget the 100+ million other folks who have chosen not to get it. Plus, those that have it, but are susceptible to transmitting the Delta variant, which is the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

dont forget the 100+ million other folks who have chosen not to get it. Plus, those that have it, but are susceptible to transmitting the Delta variant, which is the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Did you mean to quote someone else? I was responding to “your body, your choice” and how it applies way more to vaccines than abortion.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Where is the Jurassic park gif of, hey hey this guy doesn't believe in the vaccine. See no body cares.

You seem to want to rant about a lot of things. I really just wanted to enter this thread to say I think the vaccine is OK.

Well, if you just wanted to say "I think the vaccine is OK," maybe you should've just said "I think the vaccine is OK."

Reactions: Afamu
Well, if you just wanted to say "I think the vaccine is OK," maybe you should've just said "I think the vaccine is OK."
I did, but then got assailed on my position. If you know me at all, you know I'll defend myself.

I did, but then got assailed on my position. If you know me at all, you know I'll defend myself.
I've been assailed just for saying that I think we should be more cautious.

Everybody's so dug in it doesn't matter which facts are presented. They'll just ignore or refuse to even look. I get that people want to justify their choice to take the vaccine, but a mature adult should be willing to consider the possibilities.

Do you think Pfizer, who can't be sued if you're harmed, cares more about your health or their profits?

If approaching this honestly and without an agenda, you'd say "profits, of course." But I'm sure you won't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT