ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
You really can't just acknowledge that those tweets are contributing to the spread of misinformation? It's really that hard for you?

Anyways, who are the leftists you said you know have been banned?

"Google is free for everyone. Nobody to the level of Trump has been not that you care anyway."

You just havent been paying attention or you just refuse to be honest.
There is not a single leftist politican that's posted the amount of malicious, tyrannical, xenophobic, etc. tweets to the level of Donald Trump so Twitter took unprecedented action to suspend his account.

Rushing to judgment about the Jacob Blake incident is not even on the same level as threatening to lock immigrant families in cages, standing up for Neo Nazis by saying "they're good people on both sides", claiming that a fair election was stolen, calling a war hero like McCain a weak coward/calling a Senator like Warren Pocahontas, suggesting that people should inject disinfectants during the Pandemic to beat COVID, etc. etc.

30,573 misleading tweets...this wannabe dictator has torn this country apart and politicized us to an extent that it may take us decades to recover.

I had no issue with George W. Bush as a left leaning Moderate and his speeches gave me chills. Love Reagan as a person even though I disagreed with some of his policies.

I know this is an anonymous message board but you'll never be taken seriously in life if you still look up or support Donald Trump. His Presidency was a complete embarrassment and travesty.

I might even vote Republican in the next election, I don't know yet but anyone who is still a Trumper is on the wrong side of history.

So it's all about the first amendment? Social media are all private companies which gives them free rein to do with as they please. After all Facebook is known for being quite cozy with right wing actors-https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/mark-zuckerberg-joel-kaplan-facebook-alex-jones

You wanna argue they shouldn't have that? I don't fully disagree. But the first amendment has not and does not cover private companies or protect consequences of people purposely spreading false information.

Google is free for everyone. Nobody to the level of Trump has been not that you care anyway.

Asking if you've got the vaccine or not in this country is 99% of the time a political question though.
Yes....we all know that its within their "right" to exercise blatantly biased censorship. And it's my right to call them fascist pieces of shit.

It's a party when the thread title changes.

BeneficialMenacingGreyhounddog-small.gif

Back story on Phil?

Got banned in an epic thread that apparently is now gone forever. I guess nobody bumped it, or it got locked and nobody could. It was about who the saltiest poster was. Well, he proved within the thread that it was definitely him.

That was a great thread. Sure would be nice if the mods could bring that one back so we could read it.

Thread would've been way more entertaining had we stuck to:

"I took it. Did you take it?"

"No. But I'm kinda thinking about it."

"Cool. What day do you think you'll get it?"

"I don't know. Maybe next Thursday. But I could be busy that day. Might have to do it another day."

"True, true."

There is not a single leftist politican that's posted the amount of malicious, tyrannical, xenophobic, etc. tweets to the level of Donald Trump so Twitter took unprecedented action to suspend his account.

Rushing to judgment about the Jacob Blake incident is not even on the same level as threatening to lock immigrant families in cages, standing up for Neo Nazis by saying "they're good people on both sides", claiming that a fair election was stolen, calling a war hero like McCain a weak coward/calling a Senator like Warren Pocahontas, suggesting that people should inject disinfectants during the Pandemic to beat COVID, etc. etc.

30,573 misleading tweets...this wannabe dictator has torn this country apart and politicized us to an extent that it may take us decades to recover.

I had no issue with George W. Bush as a left leaning Moderate and his speeches gave me chills. Love Reagan as a person even though I disagreed with some of his policies.

I know this is an anonymous message board but you'll never be taken seriously in life if you still look up or support Donald Trump. His Presidency was a complete embarrassment and travesty.

I might even vote Republican in the next election, I don't know yet but anyone who is still a Trumper is on the wrong side of history.
While I will not defend Trump on a lot of things, you lost me at locking people up in cages. Because that was done well before Trump took office. Everything else you posted doesn't bother me.

Also, you will never vote Republican in your life, man. I love you, but you were arguing trans women should be able to compete with real women in sports. That's potato.

While I will not defend Trump on a lot of things, you lost me at locking people up in cages. Because that was done well before Trump took office. Everything else you posted doesn't bother me.

Also, you will never vote Republican in your life, man. I love you, but you were arguing trans women should be able to compete with real women in sports. That's potato.
The bullshit about good people on both sides could have been left out. Only trolls repeat that crap.

I think you're thinking about someone else on this board or maybe this was a post from a really long time ago since I definitely don't think trans women should be able to compete with women. I draw a line in the sand there.

The physical advantages the former male has destroy any semblance of competition and undermine the hard work biologically born girls have put into their sport.

Reactions: JimboBBN
The bullshit about good people on both sides could have been left out. Only trolls repeat that crap.
Why did Trump say that? Why didn't he just denounce white nationalism and the Proud Boys? He could've just expressed his condolences and talk about what a tragedy Charlottesville was.

The Proud Boys clearly thought Trump was endorsing them because they put that statement up on their front page.

Why did Trump say that? Why didn't he just denounce white nationalism and the Proud Boys? He could've just expressed his condolences and talk about what a tragedy Charlottesville was.

The Proud Boys clearly thought Trump was endorsing them because they put that statement up on their front page.
Nice try. I won't get sucked into a mainboard troll.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Your first paragraph was so wrong I stopped reading.
Question. If a right wing senator or congressperson threatened violence to Biden what would happen?

Nice try. I won't get sucked into a mainboard troll.
I've been posting on the CBB board for longer than you have btw, I don't come here to troll..

I guess we"ll agree to disagree on the Trump/Charlottesville thing.

I've been posting on the CBB board for longer than you have.
Not true. Just a different handle.
I don't think you actually believe what you said. It's been debunked so many ways, it is only a troll when people say he called white supremacists very fine people.

I've been posting on the CBB board for longer than you have btw, I don't come here to troll..

But what you said has been found to be false. But you keep saying it. Why?

Not true. Just a different handle.

I don't think you actually believe what you said. It's been debunked so many ways, it is only a troll when people say he called white supremacists very fine people.
Why do they find it necessary to continue the lie.

Your first paragraph was so wrong I stopped reading.
Question. If a right wing senator or congressperson threatened violence to Biden what would happen?
If you violently threaten a sitting president without any clear provocation, I would expect your social media profiles to be removed by FB and Twitter.

First Amendment Rights don't apply to private media companies.

If you violently threaten a sitting president without any clear provocation, I would expect your social media profiles to be removed by FB and Twitter.

First Amendment Rights don't apply to private media companies.
Yet the left leaning folks who did this for 4 years faced no ramifications.

I didn't mean it as a scold. I thought it was a nicer way of saying it is your civic duty to think of others. I think translations take different meanings in forums. There is no voice inflexion.

We already know the virus will mutate. That is what viruses do. I believe we are in for countless variations from now on. (kinda like flu) The CDC also said, the immunity from previous bouts of Covid will not protect one indefinitely.

Frankly, I think the vaccine is the way to go. However, if someone chooses not to get it I won't lose any sleep over it.

I mean, now vaccinated folk need to wear mask? And I love this little statement--

"We are dealing with a virus that has no playbook"---Jen Psaki.

Funny shit right there.

Mask ...No mask. JFC...

No but 88%-96% less likely to contract covid (depending on the brand of vaccine) is pretty hard to argue against, compared to unvaccinated.

I have already had it as well, so i feel like with the vaccine i should be SUPER immune lol.
But the CDC says if you have already had COVID, its very unlikely, rare, that you get it again. I haven't seen any percentages---but pretty rare, highly unlikely, probably falls into the percentile of being vaccinated.

Reactions: Villian07
I don't need to. You already know that all hospitals, CDC, medical clinics, and medical research centers support it. That just leaves out those pesky Environmental Lawyers. 😊
Do you really think these folk are gonna NOT support it? I'd say they have a pretty vested($$$$) interest to support it...

Reactions: ExitFlagger
But the CDC says if you have already had COVID, its very unlikely, rare, that you get it again. I haven't seen any percentages---but pretty rare, highly unlikely, probably falls into the percentile of being vaccinated.
Yea i jist kind of saw it as a civic duty. Try to get to the wanted threshold to prevent further mutations, but after reading that ish about iceland im back to square one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Yea i jist kind of saw it as a civic duty. Try to get to the wanted threshold to prevent further mutations, but after reading that ish about iceland im back to square one 😂
Iceland man. Winters prolly tough but the nature looks amazing don't it?

Who knows....THis administration , and those leading the "fight",change their minds daily. I mean, if you are fully vaccinated, the White House is saying you still should wear a mask...

Do what? When pressed,the answer was----To better protect yourself".

From? If the vaccine works,as we are told it does, why the **** would I need a mask? And why the **** would I need to better protect myself?

Who knows....THis administration , and those leading the "fight",change their minds daily. I mean, if you are fully vaccinated, the White House is saying you still should wear a mask...

Do what? When pressed,the answer was----To better protect yourself".

From? If the vaccine works,as we are told it does, why the **** would I need a mask? And why the **** would I need to better protect myself?
They can’t answer that question.

ADVERTISEMENT