ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Do you really think these folk are gonna NOT support it? I'd say they have a pretty vested($$$$) interest to support it...
Why don't you explain why the Gov't would want to release a vaccine for a virus with any reason other than protecting citizens?

Reactions: brooky03
Why don't you explain why the Gov't would want to release a vaccine for a virus with any reason other than protecting citizens?
Apparently you think industry has no influence on gov’t?

Keep panic down and keeping their stock portfoloios looking plush??? Aka economic reasons for one. Anyone wanna see the stock market do what it did in march 2020 again?????? Nope.

Another poor answer. What does the Gov't have to gain with people getting vaccinated?
Face it. You won’t agree with anyone that has a different opinion than you. You seem to trust the govt 100%. I sure don’t. Especially regarding Covid.

Reactions: Villian07
Another poor answer. What does the Gov't have to gain with people getting vaccinated?
Everyone involved in politics has money invested in the stock market, and if the bottom drops out like March 2020 they stand to lose ALOT of $$$$$$$.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExitFlagger
Expand...
Yes. The government is expanding their control. Is it that they want you to be vaccinated and that is their control? Highly doubtful. Are they pushing the vaccine knowing that it will largely be ineffective against rising cases so they can point to said rising cases as a reason to blame the non vaccinated. Then use that to justify more shutdowns and intrusive restrictions so they can pass more stimulus bills, keeping more people on the government's tit. Furthering the decay of the middle class and separating the income gap even further in an effort to have more dependents than independents. Because we all know that when you are independent, they work for you. When you are a dependent, they own you.

tenor.gif

Yes. The government is expanding their control. Is it that they want you to be vaccinated and that is their control? Highly doubtful. Are they pushing the vaccine knowing that it will largely be ineffective against rising cases so they can point to said rising cases as a reason to blame the non vaccinated. Then use that to justify more shutdowns and intrusive restrictions so they can pass more stimulus bills, keeping more people on the government's tit. Furthering the decay of the middle class and separating the income gap even further in an effort to have more dependents than independents. Because we all know that when you are independent, they work for you. When you are a dependent, they own you.

tenor.gif

That is pretty crazy.

That is not an explanation.
Sure it is.

The Covid vaccines have created 9 new billionaires, including the CEO of a company that was bordering on bankruptcy before landing a $483 million grant to develop a Covid vaccine.

Sure it is.

The Covid vaccines have created 9 new billionaires, including the CEO of a company that was bordering on bankruptcy before landing a $483 million grant to develop a Covid vaccine.
This makes zero sense.

Nearly all new hospitalizations now are coming from the unvaccinated folks. Look if you had COVID recently, you probably have some level of antibodies built up but there are varying reports of those disappearing anywhere from 6-12 months. You'll still have some T Cell receptors that still have a memory of the virus but its unclear how much that will protect you from fatal symptoms.

Given we know there are clearly harmful short term effects (fatigue, chills, loss of taste and smell) and harmful long term effects (damage to the lungs, heart, kidneys and other organs), it would seem silly to risk getting it again instead of a vaccine that's been administered to over 100 Million globally with almost no short term side effects and extremely unlikely likelihood of long term effects given the history of past SARS vaccines.

Some concerts, countries you travel to, large gatherings, etc. may require proof of vaccination too in which case you're only creating a massive inconvenience for yourself.

Just get the Pfizer double shots and you'll be good to go since the Moderna 2nd shot has been hard hitting for some.

What doesn’t make sense? An industry using its influence over government entities to profit?

Yeah, it would probably be the first time that happened.
A billion dollars is one thousand million. How do you make 9 billionaires out of 483 million? That makes no sense.

Nearly all new hospitalizations now are coming from the unvaccinated folks. Look if you had COVID recently, you probably have some level of antibodies built up but there are varying reports of those disappearing anywhere from 6-12 months. You'll still have some T Cell receptors that still have a memory of the virus but its unclear how much that will protect you from fatal symptoms.

Given we know there are clearly harmful short term effects (fatigue, chills, loss of taste and smell) and harmful long term effects (damage to the lungs, heart, kidneys and other organs), it would seem silly to risk getting it again instead of a vaccine that's been administered to over 100 Million globally with almost no short term side effects and extremely unlikely likelihood of long term effects given the history of past SARS vaccines.

Some concerts, countries you travel to, large gatherings, etc. may require proof of vaccination too in which case you're only creating a massive inconvenience for yourself.

Just get the Pfizer double shots and you'll be good to go since the Moderna 2nd shot has been hard hitting for some.
Lol. You should be banned from social media by the white house. Pfizer is only 39% effective against the Delta variant. If you've had covid your odds of being protected are 40 to 1 better than the vaccine. Looks like the vaccine may very well be delaying herd immunity rather than speeding it up.

Where are you getting your data and how do you know it is accurate?

What doesn’t make sense? An industry using its influence over government entities to profit?

Yeah, it would probably be the first time that happened.
You do realize we live in Capitalist country? Do you wish to change that?

You can’t be this naive.
You can't have such strong beliefs without any facts can you? I have asked that someone explain to what purpose the Gov't wants citizens to get vaccinated. All I got in return was "control". So, I questioned that vague answer and I get nothing from you.

You seem to be paranoid and you don't even know what from.

You can't have such strong beliefs without any facts can you? I have asked that someone explain to what purpose the Gov't wants citizens to get vaccinated. All I got in return was "control". So, I questioned that vague answer and I get nothing from you.

You seem to be paranoid and you don't even know what from.
I am not paranoid at all. As I have stated multiple times. A virus with a 99% survival rate should not dictate what you or I or anyone does with their body.

So if the masks were to create herd immunity and then the vaccine was supposed to cure it and make it go away, what happened? They are now requiring employees to get a vaccine for which it is obvious, those in charge have no idea what they are doing. That is the control. First they make suggestions and then if you dont follow, they make demands that effect your family and your bank account.

Think about it. How many flu deaths do we normally have each year? None of the requirements for COVID have ever been used for the flu?

We still have no idea the accurate numbers of COVID deaths tied to obesity, comorbidities, old age and/or preexisting conditions.

If you cant see what the government is doing to you, I cant help you.

I am not paranoid at all. As I have stated multiple times. A virus with a 99% survival rate should not dictate what you or I or anyone does with their body.

So if the masks were to create herd immunity and then the vaccine was supposed to cure it and make it go away, what happened? They are now requiring employees to get a vaccine for which it is obvious, those in charge have no idea what they are doing. That is the control. First they make suggestions and then if you dont follow, they make demands that effect your family and your bank account.

Think about it. How many flu deaths do we normally have each year? None of the requirements for COVID have ever been used for the flu?

We still have no idea the accurate numbers of COVID deaths tied to obesity, comorbidities, old age and/or preexisting conditions.

If you cant see what the government is doing to you, I cant help you.
You have failed to state any nefarious reason the Gov't would want citizens to get vaccinated. You have failed to state what the Gov't gains that is harmful to citizens.

You have failed to state any nefarious reason the Gov't would want citizens to get vaccinated. You have failed to state what the Gov't gains that is harmful to citizens.
You have a nice day. Do as you please and I will as well. As with the flu, if I get COVID, I hope to recover fully.

My body, my choice.

You have a nice day. Do as you please and I will as well. As with the flu, if I get COVID, I hope to recover fully.

My body, my choice.
You have a nice day too. If you get Covid I hope you recover fully too.

You do realize we live in Capitalist country? Do you wish to change that?
Do I wish to change a system that allows the wealthy to gain political power and change laws to benefit them? Well, yeah. I do.

Do I wish to change a system that allows the wealthy to gain political power and change laws to benefit them? Well, yeah. I do.
So, you want to punish people that are wealthy for being wealthy? Isn't that akin to killing the American dream?

ADVERTISEMENT