ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs Oklahoma

rockycard

Jan 8, 2007
It’s not a pretty game, but it is nip and tuck. OU up 2 with 7 minutes left.

I was just going to ask---is florida supposed to be good? Heck, I don't even know much about OU this year either.

Good game Oklahoma.
And congratulations to Lon Kruger who has finally defeated the Gators on his 3rd attempt facing his former school of employment.

Reactions: KisteK
I was just going to ask---is florida supposed to be good? Heck, I don't even know much about OU this year either.

I don't know.

The gators look like they could struggle just to make the ncaas this year. They still have a very good schedule in picking up key resume wins.

We are so bad.

Florida might have pulled it off had they just hit their free throws (only 3/11 including missing the front end of some one-and-ones). The starters (Hudson, Allen & Stone) played so soft similar to that FSU game. White needs to bench one or more starters and let some of the bench players (i.e, Bassett, Ballard, etc.) get more minutes.

Florida was 11/28 from the 3-point line (OU was only 4/18) and they still lose the game, 60-65?

Florida might have pulled it off had they just hit their free throws (only 3/11 including missing the front end of some one-and-ones). The starters (Hudson, Allen & Stone) played so soft similar to that FSU game. White needs to bench one or more starters and let some of the bench players (i.e, Bassett, Ballard, etc.) get more minutes.

Florida was 11/28 from the 3-point line (OU was only 4/18) and they still lose the game, 60-65?
And OU could have won by more. If they could hit their three points shot.

We are so bad.

Like I said a couple weeks ago, I just don’t get it. Roster full of 4 and 5 stars. A coach who really understands the game and how to have success. And yet UF lacks an identity under White every single season?

At La Tech you knew exactly what White’s teams were going to try and do. And they were damn good doing it. At UF, it seems like it’s a different issue every game.

Like I said a couple weeks ago, I just don’t get it. Roster full of 4 and 5 stars. A coach who really understands the game and how to have success. And yet UF lacks an identity under White every single season?

At La Tech you knew exactly what White’s teams were going to try and do. And they were damn good doing it. At UF, it seems like it’s a different issue every game.

Not sure what is going on.

Our juniors and seniors have been pitiful for the most part. There is no rhythm at all offensively. The freshmen (and Bassett) are what gives me hope.

To White’s defense, Gak and Stokes were out. But he better do some roster tinkering or we are NIT bound at best.

Not sure what is going on.

Our juniors and seniors have been pitiful for the most part. There is no rhythm at all offensively. The freshmen (and Bassett) are what gives me hope.

To White’s defense, Gak and Stokes were out. But he better do some roster tinkering or we are NIT bound at best.

But the guys who are seniors now showed tons of promise as freshmen. More promise than your freshmen and Sophs now, other than Nembhard.

But they seem to have regressed. It’s just weird.

After how bad Wisconsin throttled the Sooners today, it just shows how bad both these teams are right now.

Florida was much more dominant vs. Stanford than Wisconsin was so, hey, there’s that.

Gators get Butler now. I’d take 2-1 after that horrid start.

We play in your house coming up

It’ll be our first big home game of the year. If we are going to be okay at all this year, we have to win that one. Noon tip sucks, but should be a pretty raucous environment.

It’ll be our first big home game of the year. If we are going to be okay at all this year, we have to win that one. Noon tip sucks, but should be a pretty raucous environment.

Sorry I highly doubt you beat MSU...even in your place.

ADVERTISEMENT