ADVERTISEMENT

Fighting Creans move to 7-0

What do you think you guys need to do to make the tourney, conference record wise?
Win the SECT and get the auto bid.

With the lack of strength in the SEC, I'm not sure if we win out and lose SECT Championship game if we would make it it.

OK. 242nd SOS vs 24th is pretty close to the same. 🙄

*UGA is 278 and Arkansas is 295.
Of y'all's 6 losses only one is in the top 20. That is hardly murderers row. Y'all's only win is against an OVC team with a losing record. No one threw any shade on Uk and UT hasn't attempted to pad it's schedule. We were set for a match up with the Zags and tried to put together a game with Nova.

Of y'all's 6 losses only one is in the top 20. That is hardly murderers row. Y'all's only win is against an OVC team with a losing record. No one threw any shade on Uk and UT hasn't attempted to pad it's schedule. We were set for a match up with the Zags and tried to put together a game with Nova.
Arkansas had games cancelled due to covid as well, it happens. To claim they are padding records is stupid. Arkansas is scared of nobody, I can assure you

Arkansas had games cancelled due to covid as well, it happens. To claim they are padding records is stupid. Arkansas is scared of nobody, I can assure you
Arkansas is primed for a great season. I'm sure the Cat fan just had a mouthful of sour grapes.

I'll let Kenpom and BPI know you meant for your SOS to be higher.

I don't think it matter much since it's a ranking of ppl you actually have played.
Why are you proceeding down this goofy path? KenPom has UT ranked in the top 10 and that is factoring in everything. What are y'all ranked, 50th? Are you bragging about getting your asses kicked by a cumulative 24th ranked composite team? Are you serious Clark?

There are four undefeated teams in the SEC and there are several teams with losses that could still turn it up when they get it figured out. Y'all should be one of those. Covid was the perfect storm for UK. Y'all have more new faces than ever before and had a disrupted Summer when you needed a smooth one. I don't know if you can dig yourselves out of the hole you have dug, but there is little doubt you'll be a menace to the neighborhood towards the end of the season.

Why are you proceeding down this goofy path? KenPom has UT ranked in the top 10 and that is factoring in everything. What are y'all ranked, 50th? Are you bragging about getting your asses kicked by a cumulative 24th ranked composite team? Are you serious Clark?

There are four undefeated teams in the SEC and there are several teams with losses that could still turn it up when they get it figured out. Y'all should be one of those. Covid was the perfect storm for UK. Y'all have more new faces than ever before and had a disrupted Summer when you needed a smooth one. I don't know if you can dig yourselves out of the hole you have dug, but there is little doubt you'll be a menace to the neighborhood towards the end of the season.
I didn't realize those NCSOS stats would bother so much. Winking

To be fair it's been 1 IU fan not "fans" but, Borden is mostly correct.
Yes and no. Plus his need to prove his power within IU doesn’t really have anything to do with UGA fans being excited at a 7-0 start. If you are talking about his passive aggressive comments about Crean being good enough for Marquette and UGA but not IU then that might be part of your problem. Those of us who don’t care about how teams were decades ago would say Marquette is every bit the program IU is. I understand how seriously you all take basketball, my in-laws have season tickets to the better state program up in West Lafayette (haha, though probably not after this year), but let’s calm down on the thought Crean is below modern IU basketball.

We will lose soon and go back to our usual place, but a team being 7-0 and being able to chat about it on here wouldn’t be the worst thing to happen to a board that is pretty much a UNC, Duke, UK, Kansas and Borden circle jerk about who the best program is both currently and historically.

We will lose soon and go back to our usual place, but a team being 7-0 and being able to chat about it on here wouldn’t be the worst thing to happen to a board that is pretty much a UNC, Duke, UK, Kansas and Borden circle jerk about who the best program is both currently and historically.
This sounds like @IUfanBorden is the pivot man.

Reactions: Ikibari
Bringing in a different thread - were you able to see a Christmas story live this year over in Memphis? My favorite thing at Christmas is going to see a live performance and it was all pretty much killed his year in Nashville.
Unfortunately no. The wife and I live here alone and it was our little tradition. The streak ended after 9 years.

Also, what happened to the Kansas fan that used to post here as of a few months ago that didn’t understand geography? Had a black and white avatar I think. Blemblam or something like that. He was a staple on here.
@MrBarcus ? Not sure what happened to him.

On a pertinent to the thread note, dammit Georgia, I'm happy for your fans to be off to such a great start.

But sullying yourself with Slappy as your coach, I just cant root for him.

I mean, we are allowed to be excited about our 7-0 start considering we usually don’t have that even with a cupcake schedule, right? It’s weird the snidey remarks ITT from IU fans because one person said they think he’s a great coach. One even going as far as to brag about how connected they are with the IU program in a thread where a UGA fan said they’re happy with their start. How insecure does one have to be to brag about their connections with a program when an historically bad program is happy being 7-0. Weird takes.
Absolutely...I love UGA. Live on Tybee. Fantastic, place.

Saying Crean is a great coach was fukin stupid. Id you are mad your 7-0 party got spoiled, get madat the dude for making a stupid, fukin remark...

I didn't brag about being connected(to the IU program). I am not. I said I have , "reach"====I know people who are. I only said that b/c he was about to go on some racial rant....

Happy for UGA...I think Crean will do really good there.

Its just stupid to call him a great coach....

So these coaches are claiming IU has some racial issues...

Step aside because this thread has turned into IUs hurt feelings because of you

If you want to create a thread about the issues at Indiana.
Create a thread.

If you believe Mike Davis was at Texas Southern telling people IU was racist...

You would know why

Absolutely...I love UGA. Live on Tybee. Fantastic, place.

Saying Crean is a great coach was fukin stupid. Id you are mad your 7-0 party got spoiled, get madat the dude for making a stupid, fukin remark...

I didn't brag about being connected(to the IU program). I am not. I said I have , "reach"====I know people who are. I only said that b/c he was about to go on some racial rant....

Happy for UGA...I think Crean will do really good there.

Its just stupid to call him a great coach....
I love Tybee

Haven't read entire thread. It's crazy how a guy's stock can rise and drop.

Crean was real good @ Marquette, just a solid era there had some tough guys good shooters hit the F4 maybe that was anomaly and they got destroyed but still overall good run.

Looked like he was going to have IU T10 on the reg but bottom fell out.

How do UGA fans feel about him? He could end up being okay there.

On the players...

As we see with Kentucky this year.
Coaches cannot win regardless of the players.

Great coaches have the ability to wire players minds correctly.
But this happens when you create a program and you have players walk into a program where everyone plays how you want

Especially with older guards....Guards usually have the ball in their hands

Tom Crean made some mistakes at IU that were noticed a lot more than if he made them at Marquette and at Georgia

The margin of error at IU is so small right now.
Hard because for the most part that program is stuck in the middle.

So these coaches are claiming IU has some racial issues...

Step aside because this thread has turned into IUs hurt feelings because of you

If you want to create a thread about the issues at Indiana.
Create a thread.

If you believe Mike Davis was at Texas Southern telling people IU was racist...

You would know why
I knew this is where you were headed....You are right---Indiana is racist. Which explains why 2 of thier past 4 hires were minorities....I know you are from Texas so I will help you out....

That is 50%.

I knew this is where you were headed....You are right---Indiana is racist. Which explains why 2 of thier past 4 hires were minorities....I know you are from Texas so I will help you out....

That is 50%.

Doesn't change how people around the program felt about the hires

I don't know. Since you are so connected you can speak about it.

Funny thing is I didn't say anything at all until you mentioned racial issues...
Like you already knew the whispers.

Funny thing is I didn't say anything at all until you mentioned racial issues...
The powers to be WANTED a minority hire(Sampson). And not only did IU make ONE minority hire, they made two you ass clown.

Worst fukin poster on the board----by far.

BTW, your boy Crean's Dogs looked good tonight vs a meh, Miss St team. Never led---and trailed by as many as 20----At home.

Same old Tom.

Dude quite being so coy....You did everything BUT say as much. I knew exactly what you were hinting at. YOu ain't slick, jack....

Absolute shit poster, TBH.

The powers to be WANTED a minority hire(Sampson). And not only did IU make ONE minority hire, they made two you ass clown.

Worst fukin poster on the board----by far.

BTW, your boy Crean's Dogs looked good tonight vs a meh, Miss St team. Never led---and trailed by as many as 20----At home.

Same old Tom.

Sad thing is you are rooting against someone because they didn't have success at your School...

Like it would hurt you if they did.

Regarding the rest ..
I don't know about it. But people do make claims. I don't know if Mike Davis would have been treated by some differently if he was white.

Sad thing is you are rooting against someone because they didn't have success at your School...

Like it would hurt you if they did.

Regarding the rest ..
I don't know about it. But people do make claims. I don't know if Mike Davis would have been treated by some differently if he was white.
Rooting against him? Dude, I don't give a fuk what he does....if he wins, or loses. It means nuttin' to me. You made an absolute dog shit statement....One of the worst fukin takes ever....Me calling your dumb shit out has nothing to do with "rooting against" Tom Crean...

Quits saying dumb shit----and people won't have to call you out.

Rooting against him? Dude, I don't give a fuk what he does....if he wins, or loses. It means nuttin' to me. You made an absolute dog shit statement....One of the worst fukin takes ever....Me calling your dumb shit out has nothing to do with "rooting against" Tom Crean...

Quits saying dumb shit----and people won't have to call you out.

Why are you posting in his thread about Georgia
Your actions prove your words incorrect.

Someone said something positive about Crean and you couldn't let it rest ..

That is messed up. Truthfully a shitty way to be

ADVERTISEMENT