ADVERTISEMENT

Fighting Creans move to 7-0

Why are you posting in his thread about Georgia
Your actions prove your words incorrect.

Someone said something positive about Crean and you couldn't let it rest ..

That is messed up. Truthfully a shitty way to be
LMAO at this....Its a SPORTS message board...Its big boy talk. Dudes talkin shit....talkin sports....I mean if that is to much for you----Go watch Oprah, bro.

If you had said----Crean is a good coach....An average coach. I would agree. You said GREAT. Then doubled down.....Triple down...Then went off the fukin charts by calling him a HOF coach. And hey, if that is what yo feel---Good for you. I disagree. As do MOST. MOF, I doubt you could find ONE person on this board who tinks Crean is a GREAT coach. Not one.

I have met Tom many of times...Many. He can very nice...But he can also be very arrogant. Personally I have nothing against the guy. But you calling him a GREAT coach is dumb. If that hurts your feelings, well lke I said---go watch Oprah.

LMAO at this....Its a SPORTS message board...Its big boy talk. Dudes talkin shit....talkin sports....I mean if that is to much for you----Go watch Oprah, bro.

If you had said----Crean is a good coach....An average coach. I would agree. You said GREAT. Then doubled down.....Triple down...Then went off the fukin charts by calling him a HOF coach. And hey, if that is what yo feel---Good for you. I disagree. As do MOST. MOF, I doubt you could find ONE person on this board who tinks Crean is a GREAT coach. Not one.

I have met Tom many of times...Many. He can very nice...But he can also be very arrogant. Personally I have nothing against the guy. But you calling him a GREAT coach is dumb. If that hurts your feelings, well lke I said---go watch Oprah.

Nothing about hurting anyone's feelings

Because ultimately this about you and IU.

Because if he is a great coach and he didn't win enough for you at IU.

Means IU has slipped. You are too delusional to see that they have

Remember when we argued about it being a Top 5 Job.

Truthfully it is a Bottom 5 job because of the fanbase and the unrealistic expectations

Nothing about hurting anyone's feelings

Because ultimately this about you and IU.

Because if he is a great coach and he didn't win enough for you at IU.

Means IU has slipped. You are too delusional to see that they have

Remember when we argued about it being a Top 5 Job.

Truthfully it is a Bottom 5 job because of the fanbase and the unrealistic expectations
Where have you came up with this narrative? It has nothing to do with Indiana----Nothing. it has to do with Crean....He wasn't great at Marquette....He wasn't great at Indiana....And he hasn't been great at UGA....

SOmehow , that adds up tp great, to you....And that is fine.

You have made this about Indiana....Not me.

Not going to continue this stupid conversation

If you want to cheer and hope that Crean fails
That is on you.

Just not a good look, brother
You are a terrible troll....Used to be pretty solid...But you pretty much suck ass now. I aina't cheering for Crean to fail....I don't give a shit what he does---It doesn't impact Indiana---so why the **** would I care.

If you are so worried about rebuttal comments----don't make stupid fukin statements..

Maybe one day things can change. IU has a great passionate fanbase.

But sometimes that is your worst enemy.

Coaches will turn the job down. Similar to what we see pretty much with UCLA everytime they need a new coach
Sorta of like Texas football?

You are a terrible troll....Used to be pretty solid...But you pretty much suck ass now. I aina't cheering for Crean to fail....I don't give a shit what he does---It doesn't impact Indiana---so why the **** would I care.

If you are so worried about rebuttal comments----don't make stupid fukin statements..

Whatever guy....

Crean is a great coach. You didn't improve your coach at all.

Whatever guy....

Crean is a great coach. You didn't improve your coach at all.
Yeah, he is great.....Showed it again tonight vs a team with a pulse...

He is currently 7-30 in the SEC....Certainly building on that HOF resume, huh?

He is a good/decent coach. He is not a great coach...But hey, its your story, bro... Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT