ADVERTISEMENT

Emoni Bates commits to MSU

It wasn’t crazy to when it happened, but circumstances changed. His camp wanted him at MSU, but things changed over this past season, our insiders were cautiously optimistic this summer and for the past few months have been saying it’s become fairly unlikely.
MSU fans basically knew this wasn't happening months ago. Glad it's finally public and we can move on.

Yes I’m devastated that MSU just lost a recruit we tried to tell you guys a year ago wouldnt play college basketball. Just devastated I tell you. After taking my puppy to a dog park this morning I’m going to take my kayaks out to the lake and try and get over it.

Yes I’m devastated that MSU just lost a recruit we tried to tell you guys a year ago wouldnt play college basketball. Just devastated I tell you. After taking my puppy to a dog park this morning I’m going to take my kayaks out to the lake and try and get over it.

what kind of puppy Hail? I have two 7 month old english yellow labs. It's been quite an adventure to say the least having two.

Reactions: duckboy33
You spent your Friday night digging up benign posts from a year ago about a recruit MSU fans knew wasn't coming and Michigan was never involved with. Sad.

You spent your Friday night digging up benign posts from a year ago about a recruit MSU fans knew wasn't coming and Michigan was never involved with. Sad.

This thread is chalk full of MSU fans who thought it was a decent possibility. We tried to tell you guys. I don’t discriminate on which days when laughing at delusional MSU fans is/it isn’t funny.

Last edited:
This thread is chalk full of MSU fans who thought it was a decent possibility. We tried to tell you guys. I don’t discriminate days when laughing at delusional MSU fans is fan and when it isn’t.
Cool. Quote a post of mine where I guaranteed he was coming.

Cool. Quote a post of mine where I guaranteed he was coming.

Hahaha yes, I absolutely believe you knew he wasn’t coming this whole time.

Either you guys knew that and were dogshit trolls last year or you thought he might actually come. Either scenario is hilarious to me.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Hahaha yes, I absolutely believe you knew he wasn’t coming this whole time.

Either you guys knew that and were dogshit trolls last year or you thought he might actually come. Either scenario is hilarious to me.
Mods on Spartanmag have been saying Izzo has been planning on moving on w/out Bates for quite awhile. Of course it wasn't right after he committed, you dolt.

Mods on Spartanmag have been saying Izzo has been planning on moving on w/out Bates for quite awhile. Of course it wasn't right after he committed, you dolt.

Plenty of people told you guys to temper expectations last year because the chance of him stepping on campus was really small and we were met with “but.. but... woj says!”

And I find it hilarious. Maybe you need better insiders.

Plenty of people told you guys to temper expectations last year and we were met with “but.. but... woj says!”

And I find it hilarious.
You constantly talk shit about MSU, of course you're going to be right once in awhile. Now you want to act like you had some inside info on Emoni and knew he wasn't coming all along? Spare me.

And who the hell is Woj?

Reactions: MGC_07
You constantly talk shit about MSU, of course you're going to be right once in awhile. Now you want to act like you had some inside info on Emoni and knew he wasn't coming all along? Spare me.

And who the hell is Woj?

^

Sour grapes

I'm a Spartan fan. I thought there was a chance he was coming here. No shame in that. Moving on. We'll be fine.

If the consensus number one recruit in thenpast how many ever years committed to your school, would you not be excited about it?

its never a guarantee any verbal commit ends up on the campus of their first commit.

Hard to blame sparty fans for getting excited when he committed, even if it was out there he would likely never play in college.

Reactions: Sparty_0n
We said if he doesn’t go pro. You blind

Still wrong.

Also lol at all the MSU posters from pages 1-2-3 that vanished. What a fair weather fanbase. One shitty season where you miss the tournament round of 64 and they give up on Izzo.

ADVERTISEMENT