ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs. Kentucky

It's about time for @scrooms to show up.

Huge fan of his, but can't seem to tag him. Duke fan.

animal-house-drink.gif

Kentucky will win easily.
We're playing Duke, not UofL ....
I was looking on the Yum board, always good for a chuckle. They're licking their chops at playing us this year. Also said we couldn't shoot the 3 lmao. Your guys are playing up tempo and so is ours. Should be a fun game.

Reactions: rockycard
The line jumped to Duke -3 in the past hour.

UK fans, is Fredrick officially out? Any update on Tshiebwe being banged up?

We're playing Duke, not UofL ....
I was looking on the Yum board, always good for a chuckle. They're licking their chops at playing us this year. Also said we couldn't shoot the 3 lmao. Your guys are playing up tempo and so is ours. Should be a fun game.
That's his jinx tactic.

Reactions: kyjeff1

I don't think Fredrick is officially out, but I very highly doubt he plays based on Cal's comments. Glad I jumped on Duke when they were -1. 😆 Still think they win by waaaaaaaay more than 3 anyway.

Cal said he might put him in for a couple minutes just to get his feet wet. He started practicing last Saturday. Oscar will play tonight. He didn't practice any before Miles, and it showed during the game. He's been practicing since. Had what was called a minor hip problem.

Reactions: bignish
I’d still take Duke at -3, but can’t bring myself to get any joy from a Duke win

Ill be on UK, Ive seen how crafty vegas ass is watching the packers lol
I got Kansas -4, Duke -1 yesterday. Both lines have gone up since. 😎 Of course, I'd be happy to lose that bet if it means a UK win.

UK has multiple players with extensive college ball experience which is refreshing, but collectively they don’t look as though they’ve been able to become cohesive with one another yet.

Duke by 10.

The Goose is loose on WLAP boys. Nothing says it basketball season like the dulcet tones of Buzz and Goose

I got Kansas -4, Duke -1 yesterday. Both lines have gone up since. 😎 Of course, I'd be happy to lose that bet if it means a UK win.
You get against your team?! For shame hah!

But I guess you can look at it like this... if your team loses, at least you make some money.

Or you're buying a victory for your team hah!

ADVERTISEMENT