ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs. Kentucky

I like Ware but probably a year off from more legit production. Will be solid rotation guy and might have a big night or two.
Another big body though. I dont see any depth issues with UKs frontcourt. The 4 is stacked brooks/toppin/hopkins/collins and the 5 aint too shabby OT/Ware/collins some probly. I dont think yall have much of a true sf besides allen, but not like you cant run 3 guards with the guard depth yall have. Or run toppin at the 3 or hopkins. I mean grady was a 2g at his last school wasnt he? So super deep at the 1 and 2. I think mintz will have a bigger role than some just bc i cant believe he would come back for a 5(?)th year to get backup mins. But he can backup the 1 and the 2.

I honestly dont see where all the mins will come from but thats first world problems for sure.

Probably not.
source.gif

Are you going to be okay when you guys get blasted by 27 by the fighting Krzyzewskies in a few days?

It's football season Kentucky still has an outside chance for the playoff if they win out so meh

It's football season Kentucky still has an outside chance for the playoff if they win out so meh
Looks like you can safely lock into basketball season. Uk football is miles better than what they used to be though, regardless of tonights game. Nice wins against program names in lsu and florida even if they arent great this year those are still hard to come by.

The sec east is an absolute joke compared to the west though. Uga obv is legit, but then u got arguably the worst or second worst team from the west rollin the second best from the east. Lsu rolled florida. Tennessee has been playing better but still have no quality wins per say. Vandy and mizzou are both a joke. Idk its just crazy how lopsided the west vs east is.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Just for sec standards i mean. Hell any team from the west would prolly win the acc outright, clemson falls off and we got absolutely nothing. Wake, but they aint beat no one worth a dime either.

Looks like you can safely lock into basketball season. Uk football is miles better than what they used to be though, regardless of tonights game. Nice wins against program names in lsu and florida even if they arent great this year those are still hard to come by.

The sec east is an absolute joke compared to the west though. Uga obv is legit, but then u got arguably the worst or second worst team from the west rollin the second best from the east. Lsu rolled florida. Tennessee has been playing better but still have no quality wins per say. Vandy and mizzou are both a joke. Idk its just crazy how lopsided the west vs east is.

Kentucky still gonna spank UL so at least it'll end on a high note

Kentucky still gonna spank UL so at least it'll end on a high note
Touche. Very probable with your very good run game + our lack of run defense. But we arent on here talking about playoffs when yall have played exactly one team thats currently ranked, and had to call a tineout with 3 seconds left to keep from getting dubbed by them.

Granted they are unbelievably talented and have been hands down the best team in the nation.

I get it, i cant even hate. I was just salty i lost $$$$ on UK. You have every right to be proud of your team/program especially as bad as yall have been historically. But still the highlights of ur season will be beating big names like fla and lsu that arent that good of teams and will prob both be looking for new coaches in the offseason. Lsu for sure, fla too if they got a lick of sense. You had a very good shot at a ny6 bowl before last night, maybe still possible if some others lose.

I didnt watch the game but, How in the workd did miss st of all teams do such a good job of stopping yalls running attack. I mean only 60 something rushing yards is a pretty unbelievable stat coming into the game. Iirc yall had a lineman or two out maybe? After the early punt return i thought it was money in the bank but the offense obv didnt do their part.

Still one bad game doesnt make or break a season. And i can sadly admit this is the first period in my life where yalls football program is miles better than ours to the point i expect to lose to yall where as i used to expect to win and would be PISSED if we lost aka lamars heisman year. (Still wasnt a fumble, back of lamars hand/wrist was down, it is not the same as putting a palm down to regain balance. If the ground caused the fumble ur down, period.) still salty

Last edited:
Kentucky may very well win, but we’re better than some teams that you barely beat.

Agreed, but being the tallest midget isn't much to brag about lol. If UK turns the ball over 4 times again UL might win. I just don't see them winning otherwise. But maybe these last two games have broke UK Idk.

I'm down for an avatar bet with either of you if you want

Agreed, but being the tallest midget isn't much to brag about lol. If UK turns the ball over 4 times again UL might win. I just don't see them winning otherwise. But maybe these last two games have broke UK Idk.

U can have my avatar and change it to whatever. I rocked a V for years. If i was betting without a spread it would def be on UK. You cant trust UL for shit. Look like an offensive juggernaut one half, blow a 30-14 lead the second half (uva). To not showing a stitch of offensive prowess against nc state sans one 75 yd td pass.

And being the smallest midget wouldnt even apply if yall didnt schedule guarenteed ooc wins every year instead of even tempting it with any other P6 program.

I mean yall literally dropped playing effin western kentucky bc they beat yall a couple times, to go find a worse ooc opponent.

Actually we turn it over too much also. Turnovers are a part of the game. Last year y’all whipped MSU because of 6 interceptions. Turnovers are not an excuse unless they’re unforced.

Actually we turn it over too much also. Turnovers are a part of the game. Last year y’all whipped MSU because of 6 interceptions. Turnovers are not an excuse unless they’re unforced.

Not using it as an excuse tbh. Kentucky got their ass handed to them. Stoops is a really good coach but they've always sucked coming out of byes. He probably spending too much time in local watering holes. At least he takes an uber unlike Mark Few I guess.

U can have my avatar and change it to whatever. I rocked a V for years. If i was betting without a spread it would def be on UK. You cant trust UL for shit. Look like an offensive juggernaut one half, blow a 30-14 lead the second half (uva). To not showing a stitch of offensive prowess against nc state sans one 75 yd td pass.

And being the smallest midget wouldnt even apply if yall didnt schedule guarenteed ooc wins every year instead of even tempting it with any other P6 program.

I mean yall literally dropped playing effin western kentucky bc they beat yall a couple times, to go find a worse ooc opponent.

I wish we played better OOC games too for what it's worth. But the SEC usually is extremely tough so I understand why they don't. This year the East is complete gutter trash other than Georgia though.

And 1 month bet sound good? Should be finished by the UK/UL basketball game.

Not using it as an excuse tbh. Kentucky got their ass handed to them. Stoops is a really good coach but they've always sucked coming out of byes. He probably spending too much time in local watering holes. At least he takes an uber unlike Mark Few I guess.

I wish we played better OOC games too for what it's worth. But the SEC usually is extremely tough so I understand why they don't. This year the East is complete gutter trash other than Georgia though.

I’m just saying that the only game y’all looked good was the LSU game, Florida kept shooting their selves in the foot. Y’all are having a good season though.

Im not in the business of making dumb bets, but if no money is involved i dont much care about my avatar. But at the same time im so technologically clueless it might be a hassle for me just trying to change it to what u want.

This wasnt about UL though. It was about that “outside shot at making the playoffs” when ur schedule is arguably worse than Cincinnati’s.

I’m just saying that the only game y’all looked good was the LSU game, Florida kept shooting their selves in the foot. Y’all are having a good season though.

I don't think they looked horrible against Georgia. Georgia is just the best team in the country. Do agree that they haven't looked as good as the record indicates though. The fact they might win 10 games just shows how pathetic the East is this year.

I don't think they looked horrible against Georgia. Georgia is just the best team in the country. Do agree that they haven't looked as good as the record indicates though. The fact they might win 10 games just shows how pathetic the East is this year.

Good post 👍

That's Louisville.

That's Louisville.
Na we are the best ooc opponent yall have played since the 70s. As well as the only ranked ooc opponent you have played since the 70s.

Like i said yall quit playing western fking kentucky bc they had a couple decent seasons and beat yall, so ur ad went looking for worse teams. Its the same reason yall have what like 7 home games this year or every year. I get it, some years u need those Ws to be bowl eligible. But at the same time if you only play one currently ranked team all season, i dont see you backdooring ur way into the playoffs without making the conf championship game. Had yall had a quality ooc win or two, maybe. U aint gonna get that playin Chattanooga and ul monroe and northwest michigan or whoever every year. Esp since we suck 😂

Seap schedules id say uk still has a L to ole miss. Maybe @wake or @ncstate idk that could def be argued against. You definitely wouldnt have so many hone games. Wakes schedule is possibly the worst of all the ranked teams tbh. But again no one is arguing that louisville or the acc is better than uk/sec. If we played uks schedule we would beat the 3 auto wins just like yall did, maybe get mizzou and vandy and thats it.

But again not really the topic at hand Herm edwards “were talkin bout playoffs!!!” And beating uga was yalls only shot unless multiple teams had taken 2 Ls. Granted thats a tall task at uga when they have played lights out all season and are unanimous number 1 team. But again i dont thibk any team can backdoor their way to the playooffs if they havent beaten a single currently ranked team. I get Uf was ranked pretty high, but all that hype was for keeping it close to bama then they get thru the meat of their schedule and they look washed.

I have no idea, but our schedule is rated much higher than y’all’s even though you played Georgia.
Yeah I'm scratching my head on that one lol. Looks like its almost relative to where each team is ranked. You would play more higher ranked teams than us. Or at least it carries some weight in the algorithm.

Na we are the best ooc opponent yall have played since the 70s. As well as the only ranked ooc opponent you have played since the 70s.

Like i said yall quit playing western fking kentucky bc they had a couple decent seasons and beat yall, so ur ad went looking for worse teams. Its the same reason yall have what like 7 home games this year or every year. I get it, some years u need those Ws to be bowl eligible. But at the same time if you only play one currently ranked team all season, i dont see you backdooring ur way into the playoffs without making the conf championship game. Had yall had a quality ooc win or two, maybe. U aint gonna get that playin Chattanooga and ul monroe and northwest michigan or whoever every year. Esp since we suck 😂

Seap schedules id say uk still has a L to ole miss. Maybe @wake or @ncstate idk that could def be argued against. You definitely wouldnt have so many hone games. Wakes schedule is possibly the worst of all the ranked teams tbh. But again no one is arguing that louisville or the acc is better than uk/sec. If we played uks schedule we would beat the 3 auto wins just like yall did, maybe get mizzou and vandy and thats it.

But again not really the topic at hand Herm edwards “were talkin bout playoffs!!!” And beating uga was yalls only shot unless multiple teams had taken 2 Ls. Granted thats a tall task at uga when they have played lights out all season and are unanimous number 1 team. But again i dont thibk any team can backdoor their way to the playooffs if they havent beaten a single currently ranked team. I get Uf was ranked pretty high, but all that hype was for keeping it close to bama then they get thru the meat of their schedule and they look washed.
We're just playing for a better bowl game at this point. I'ld rate us as a slightly better than average SEC team this year. The east is obviously down, and the west is stronger. UGA is legit though.

We're just playing for a better bowl game at this point. I'ld rate us as a slightly better than average SEC team this year. The east is obviously down, and the west is stronger. UGA is legit though.
Their D is so fast. I was at the game in Charlotte and wow.

Top five big for class of 22
Not shit talking, but surprised that these two recent kids chose other schools besides UK. I dont follow as much as I used to, but were these surprises to UK or do they already have kids at these spots?

Not shit talking, but surprised that these two recent kids chose other schools besides UK. I dont follow as much as I used to, but were these surprises to UK or do they already have kids at these spots?
Thought we had Lively in the bag at one point. When you guys got him, we thought it was because we had Bona in the bag. Its the weirdest thing. Cal has put a lot of successful bigs in the NBA, but has had the hardest time landing them for quite some time.

ADVERTISEMENT