ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Kansas game thread

Bullshit call on Carter and bullshit call on the out of bounds play changed the game in overtime, congrats Kansas.

Great game DUKE. Both teams deserved. Sucks somebody had to lose. Sorry for the bad remarks about the officials. It was heat of the moment.

Very bitter right now. Disappointed that Allen couldn't be the senior leader Duke needed him to be. But at the end of the day, Kansas was the better team and earned this victory.

I will wait patiently for next year where I will have the same frustrations, just without Allen in the hole to rustle a bunch of grown men.

Bullshit call on Carter and bullshit call on the out of bounds play changed the game in overtime, congrats Kansas.

That was a BS charge call. The OOBs really had no impact on the game. Needed 4 or 5 more of those calls to go in KU's favor to even things out.

Great play call. Everybody stand around and Duvall shoots a 3. Then Allen doesn't hit shit. And then Allen doesn't hit shit.

Congrats Kansas. Again.
Badley should've attacked. Better chance of an "and 1", then Duval hitting a three.

No ****s given. Duke can get those calls and we will still have the firepower to beat them. The calls are indefensible but we have to hit our open looks. Svi cannot miss that open look. Dok can’t just let carter have a freebie to not foul. Contest or gtfo
Sometimes teams are just better.

Awesome game to watch. Reminds you why Newman was a OAD prospect out of high school.

Grayson killed Duke down the stretch. Gotta go to MB with Azabuke out, and not continue chucking when you’re ice cold. Kansas didn’t have anyone else that could stop him at the rim.

Nothing annoys me more than blaming officials for a loss or win. For Christ sakes,have some balls and dignity. That was a great game! In sports, there has to be a winner and a loser, Duke lost. It sucks, but the sun will come up tomorrow.

Awesome game to watch. Reminds you why Newman was a OAD prospect out of high school.

Grayson killed Duke down the stretch. Gotta go to MB with Azabuke out, and not continue chucking when you’re ice cold. Kansas didn’t have anyone else that could stop him at the rim.

I agree.

ADVERTISEMENT