ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Kansas game thread

That's clearly off of Duke. His hands are still on it.

I wouldn;t say never. B I have said many times I don't like to reward the defense on that. For me, it has to be 100% certain. If I have any doubt, I call the block.
There is one "foul" call that drives me insane. Happened earlier this half. Trent drove the lane, shot fake... got Svi to jump slightly and then jumped into Svi as he was trying to avoid contact. He got an and-1 out of it. That is absolute bullshit. Happens all the time on 3s too. Shot fake the defender into the air and lunge straight into him. That is such a joke and needs to start being either a no-call or an offensive foul.

I wouldn;t say never. B I have said many times I don't like to reward the defense on that. For me, it has to be 100% certain. If I have any doubt, I call the block.

The way Carter came out it should always be a block imo. Drives me nuts in the NBA too. No reason for a dude like Boogie to flop for a charge.

There is one "foul" call that drives me insane. Happened earlier this half. Trent drove the lane, shot fake... got Svi to jump slightly and then jumped into Svi I he was trying to avoid contact. He got an and-1 out of it. That is absolute bullshit. Happens all the time on 3s too. Shot fake the defender into the air and lunge straight into him. That is such a joke and needs to start being either a no-call or an offensive foul.
Agreed. 1000x worse in the nba too

Just puzzled why Delaurier is in the game. Should have had OConnell in the game after the shot clock violation.

There is one "foul" call that drives me insane. Happened earlier this half. Trent drove the lane, shot fake... got Svi to jump slightly and then jumped into Svi as he was trying to avoid contact. He got an and-1 out of it. That is absolute bullshit. Happens all the time on 3s too. Shot fake the defender into the air and lunge straight into him. That is such a joke and needs to start being either a no-call or an offensive foul.
Agree 110%

I’ve given Allen hell for years but no problem with Grayson jacking it. He has earned it.

Reactions: KisteK
Haha Allen. Fitting end for his career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT