ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Kansas game thread

Nit overly confident and not overly worried. This game is as good as a pickem in my eyes. Hope for a great game and a Blue Devils victory!

Let's go Duke!

That's pretty much where I'm at. I stopped over analyzing & second guessing the Duke/KU game so I could keep my sanity in tact in order to make it until tip off.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
In just a matter of moments, the final battle of the day and the right to claim the last Final Four spot begins.

tumblr_inline_o5rsmreDwf1ssuto6_500.gif

I'm ready to get weird. I like Bill Self but I feel like it's my duty to pull for white privilege. Hope this is a good one.

It's kinda hard to believe that KU and Duke haven't played each other in the tournament since 2003. That's a long damn time.

Looking forward to Kansas forcing duke to have to play man defense

How long until Kansas gets duke out of the zone? I like their game plan

At some point when KU gets the ball to the FT line, they're going to have to take the short floater or jump shot.

Is it me or is Nantz pronouncing Duval's name wrong?

KU has no chance if they continue to hesitate about everything.

Agree. The ball has to move quicker and if we're going to throw the ball in the middle of the zone, either drive to the basket with a purpose or kick it back out.

Agree. The ball has to move quicker and if we're going to throw the ball in the middle of the zone, either drive to the basket with a purpose or kick it back out.

That is what scares me about Vick and Garrett. Garrett has never really been comfortable in the middle. Vick hasn't been comfortable in the middle of the zone since the Washington game. That's kind of when his season went down the drain too.

Reactions: KisteK
That is what scares me about Vick and Garrett. Garrett has never really been comfortable in the middle. Vick hasn't been comfortable in the middle of the zone since the Washington game. That's kind of when his season went down the drain too.

I actually like Garrett hanging out in the middle of the zone then Vick.

ADVERTISEMENT