ADVERTISEMENT

Duke - NC State

That was the 3rd half court buzzer beater 3 Johnson has made this season. Obviously it isn't a fluke.
Seriously? That’s impressive. There’s obviously some skill involved, but Johnson is only a 28% three-point shooter on the year. So there was definitely an amount of luck as well.

I don’t respect anyone who can throw shade and call names because of differing opinions but at the same time ignore people who go back at them. Even if it’s on the internet.
Yeah, it’s pretty weak. After his racist tirade I’ve made it a point to make fun of him any chance I get.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
thats bullshit. I tired to post all week and kept getting “you don’t privileges” bs
giphy.gif

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Coach K threw that game last night because he wanted a well timed road loss to motivate the fellas and the Wolfpack are largely irrelevant but still a Quad 1 loss.

You can't be riding a crazy win streak going into tournament season anyway.

The GOAT playing 4D Chess while the rest of the field is still playing Checkers. LaughingSmokinSmile

Coach K threw that game last night because he wanted a well timed road loss to motivate the fellas and the Wolfpack are largely irrelevant but still a Quad 1 loss.

You can't be riding a crazy win streak going into tournament season anyway.

The GOAT playing 4D Chess while the rest of the field is still playing Checkers. LaughingSmokinSmile
K doesn't mess around when he throws games. It's all in. GOAT at throwing games. Beat his own personal record for points from the last time he threw one.

Reactions: ncrebel574
Seriously? That’s impressive. There’s obviously some skill involved, but Johnson is only a 28% three-point shooter on the year. So there was definitely an amount of luck as well.
True but if you have ever played basketball , you see guys have certain spots on the floor where they just seem to make shots. Even if it's a deeper range compared to what one would think is a shorter easier shot.

True but if you have ever played basketball , you see guys have certain spots on the floor where they just seem to make shots. Even if it's a deeper range compared to what one would think is a shorter easier shot.
Yes, I’ve played. I doubt the luck of him making half court shots is because he’s magically better from half court than normal range three pointers.

Yes, I’ve played. I doubt the luck of him making half court shots is because he’s magically better from half court than normal range three pointers.
Magic is an illusion. Being adept at making half court shots isnt though.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT