ADVERTISEMENT

Duke - NC State

This boot in the rump will definately help the Forks going forward.
They will settle down & W out:)

I wish that **** @AuHoosier420 would at least show back up and tell me I'm off the hook, since he's too chicken shit to post here anymore.

I only have 2 more weeks, so I'll manage, but yeah, a year is a long bet. No doubt @UL_1986 would have honored it though.

I just got done serving a 2 week stint in Chile. Hilarious you clowns thought I would disappear on my own. The mods on here don’t like it when I refer to uva as racist. Auburn without okoro is exactly what I said auburn without okoro would be.

@jhmossy

Reactions: jhmossy
Coaches will use this example for their teams to realize you always have to bring your :) game regardless how :eek: the next opponent is.

I just got done serving a 2 week stint in Chile. Hilarious you clowns thought I would disappear on my own. The mods on here don’t like it when I refer to uva as racist. Auburn without okoro is exactly what I said auburn without okoro would be.

@jhmossy

Auburn without Okoro is straight garbage. Think about that the next time you crow about a win over KU without Azubuike and Vick, slapdick.

Auburn without Okoro is straight garbage. Think about that the next time you crow about a win over KU without Azubuike and Vick, slapdick.

I couldn’t post for the last 2 weeks numnuts. I was blacklisted until this morning. Nice to see I still own your little bitch ass though....

In what world is last Friday two weeks ago?

Time runs together sometimes. I was blacklisted since the last I posted. My las
Laughing No shit, I just looked and he posted on Feb 14th.

He loves his hyperbole. AU is blue blood, 6 days is two weeks, we're going to own everyone forever, etc.

Good lord at you two idiots. The mod confirmed I was even blacklisted. I never ronde said au was a blueblood either. Keep making up things though. I have trolled you worse than anyone else on the board. Not a good look for someone that claimed they weren’t a typical UK fan

Time runs together sometimes. I was blacklisted since the last I posted. My las

Good lord at you two idiots. The mod confirmed I was even blacklisted. I never ronde said au was a blueblood either. Keep making up things though. I have trolled you worse than anyone else on the board. Not a good look for someone that claimed they weren’t a typical UK fan

...another great example.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I have decided that you are eligible to remove your avatar after the title game in April. A year is a long time, even though the bet was pretty big :)

Let me just say, I think the picture fits your posting style to an absolute tee

Lol, thanks Jimbo. I’ll take the last statement as a compliment. Winking

I like it. It's grown on me. I think you should keep it. It makes me laugh everytime I see it . . . just the look on that guy's face. The epitome of "Rustled". Laughing

@jhmossy
You have been blacklisted once on this site (for 1 week, not 2) and that was the last week in December. You've been able to post since January 5th.

Last edited:
You have been blacklisted once on this site (for 1 week, not 2) and that was the last week in December. You've been able to post since January 5th.

thats bullshit. I tired to post all week and kept getting “you don’t privileges” bs

It's probably grown on him as well, I keep thinking @UL_1986 has some sort of rash.
giphy.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I am not sure the work fluke was ever used by the guy you quoted, was it?
He specifically pointed out the half court shot and implied it was lucky. I pointed out that Johnson has hit 3 of those now this season. How many guys you know that have hit 3 half court shots this season?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT