ADVERTISEMENT

Duke @ Clemson

This feels like when Mox and Billy Bob took them team out to the strip club and saw Miss Davis stripping. They were hungover and played like shit the next day and Kilmer had to light into them.

Tre Jones just got destroyed off the dribble. Team looks hungover outside of Carey and Stanley.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
O'Connell playing so bad he might as well be shaving points. Goldwire apparently didn't realize he had 2 seconds for that layup. Jesus Christ...

Reactions: WojoRising
O'Connell playing so bad he might as well be shaving points. Goldwire apparently didn't realize he had 2 seconds for that layup. Jesus Christ...
AOC has showcased great versatility, though. He’s proved he’s just as likely to miss from 2 feet as 20 feet.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
AOC has showcased great versatility, though. He’s proved he’s just as likely to miss from 2 feet as 20 feet.
Back to back missed layups then he misses a three so bad it almost hit the shot clock and he followed that up by dribbling the ball off his leg to Clemson. He is so godamn bad. I'm going to bed, I'll check the score in the morning. **** AOC.

The press seemed to do work pretty effectively for a while in the 2nd. Then we stopped doing that for some reason. Can't win 'em all I guess.

Clemson up early. And seriously, where the **** is @LetsGoDuke301

Anybody else really like Jon Crispin?

Jon Crispin as in the Jon Crispin who has a twin brother? As in the twin Crispin brothers who came into Rupp years ago and almost beat UK by them self? They lit Rupp Arena up that night!!!

Reactions: treyforuk
Jon Crispin as in the Jon Crispin who has a twin brother? As in the twin Crispin brothers who came into Rupp years ago and almost beat UK by them self? They lit Rupp Arena up that night!!!
Yeah, Joe Crispin, I think. I don’t think they played together, but I might be wrong

First post on the basketball board. Duke and UNC in the same year? Lose in football. Weird couple of days in tiger land.

Reactions: Dattier
@bignish Head and shoulders better huh?
I still stand by the claim that we’re the best team in the country, just had an off night on the road. It happens, you’re not going to go undefeated in conference play.

It’s not that Duke is some great all-time team, it’s just the rest of the field is terrible.

If @Denim Vest ’s squad is our competition, I feel good about our chances of making the Final 4 this year.

Reactions: TheDude1
Back to back missed layups then he misses a three so bad it almost hit the shot clock and he followed that up by dribbling the ball off his leg to Clemson. He is so godamn bad. I'm going to bed, I'll check the score in the morning. **** AOC.

Sounds like he should be playing for us this year.

Yeah, Joe Crispin, I think. I don’t think they played together, but I might be wrong

Yea they played together man. I remember the announcers going on and on (rightfully so) about how these two brothers was gonna have an awesome story to tell their kids someday. UK beat them but damn they was on fire!

I still stand by the claim that we’re the best team in the country, just had an off night on the road. It happens, you’re not going to go undefeated in conference play.

It’s not that Duke is some great all-time team, it’s just the rest of the field is terrible.

If @Denim Vest ’s squad is our competition, I feel good about our chances of making the Final 4 this year.
Lol, Auburn would murder Duke this year.

Happy to go ahead and lay any amount you’d care to wager, should they meet on the hard court this year.

Say it then, you won't.
giphy.gif

10-20 from the line, 15 TO’s and a million missed layups. Recipe for success.
The turnovers were atrocious, like literally just giving the ball to Clemson. Haven't watched the 2nd half, probably won't now.

The turnovers were atrocious, like literally just giving the ball to Clemson. Haven't watched the 2nd half, probably won't now.
I bet practice will be fun, AOC and Goldwire need to do middle school layup drills for 5 straight hours and Carey needs to park his ass at the FT line.

Carey’s FT shooting just seems to be a mental thing. His form looks solid and he goes on streaks where he makes like 5-6 in a row but then he misses 1 and it gets into his head...and then he then proceeds to miss the next 5. It has singlehandedly cost us the SFA and GT games, it can’t happen in the 2nd half in NCAAT games so hope he figures it out.

Damn really? I thought we pulled it out in the end. Guess my memory isn’t what it use to be lol
Yeah, that was an ugly one. Those Crispin brothers were En Fuego. That ball-line defense didn't work so well that night.

ADVERTISEMENT