ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Cheating Again

giphy.gif

I wonder if they will be allowed to play Friday now.

Reactions: treyforuk
Don’t you have a 200 year old statue to deface

Isn’t that when DES started the AFAM program. To keep up with K.

This Hs to do with degrees earned how?

When the athletes are part of it, let us know.

You try way too hard.

Plus, you are a fng idiot.

No worries. Rogue employees.

Wow. Quintuple straight replies.

If ever there were a sign of mental stability, this is it.

Reactions: Big_countryvolfan
State didn’t pay dudes, as someone wrote, several players sold their Nikes to their friends for extra cash, what with getting new shoes every game, what’s a kid to do with all of them! Nothing like 20 years of institutional cheating over at Cheaters Hill!

State didn’t pay dudes, as someone wrote, several players sold their Nikes to their friends for extra cash, what with getting new shoes every game, what’s a kid to do with all of them! Nothing like 20 years of institutional cheating over at Cheaters Hill!

Poor Moo had been victimized again. Sad.

UNC71-00 I hope you got one of the REAL degrees they gave out the year you graduated, if you did. No one has ever questioned the degrees awarded from my school! Not a big AFAM studies fan, huh?

UNC71-00 I hope you got one of the REAL degrees they gave out the year you graduated, if you did. No one has ever questioned the degrees awarded from my school! Not a big AFAM studies fan, huh?

Lol

I have a master's in AFAM and a PhD in watching Carolina kick State's ass for the past 40+ years.

Reactions: 829305 and 7heels
I was in school in the good old days, DT, little Monte, and football with Ted Brown. Kicking Carolina’s ass is what we did on a regular basis. And yes, Carolina has gotten the better of us for a while. Why is it that you Tarheel fans are such bad winners? Ask anyone, Spoiled by winning. Too bad and Sad. I pull for the Pack in ALL sports, so where’s your girls hoops team, sitting at home. Mine , sweet 16. Wanna talk baseball?

I was in school in the good old days, DT, little Monte, and football with Ted Brown. Kicking Carolina’s ass is what we did on a regular basis. And yes, Carolina has gotten the better of us for a while. Why is it that you Tarheel fans are such bad winners? Ask anyone, Spoiled by winning. Too bad and Sad. I pull for the Pack in ALL sports, so where’s your girls hoops team, sitting at home. Mine , sweet 16. Wanna talk baseball?

Who did y’all beat to get there? (Middle finger)

I mean, you just a paid a dude a couple of years ago, or was it last year, to lose to UNC by 50+ points.

Reactions: UNC71-00

Go find a women’s forum and and talk with your fellow wuffies about it. You’re a loser when you bring up other sports in trying to validate your point.

Obviously their fake studies in athletic shoe construction and performance on the court came back to bite them.

Obviously their fake studies in athletic shoe construction and performance on the court came back to bite them.
It's pretty nuts, Nike gave Duke the shit shoes.

I passed out hours ago, I'm sadder than you'll liver ever know

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT