ADVERTISEMENT

Don't you wish your school would schedule like Carolina?

UNC71-00

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2003
OOC games this year against ranked teams:

Villanova (neutral)
Arkansas (neutral)
Tennessee (home)
UConn (road)
UK (neutral)
OU (road)

Meanwhile, let's check in on Duke

Arizona (home)
Ark (road)
Baylor (home)

Just for fun, let's list Duke's OOC neutal/road games against teams not named Arkansas:

Confused High Quality GIF

Coach K would be proud.

Before this post I couldn’t tell you Duke’s schedule, let alone UNC’s. So it’s not really something I wished for, no

Before this post I couldn’t tell you Duke’s schedule, let alone UNC’s. So it’s not really something I wished for, no

I get it. I would have quit paying attention after Dean retired but Gut made it to 2 of the next 3 FFs, so that didn't happen.

Villanova (neutral)
Arkansas (neutral)
Tennessee (home)
UConn (road)
UK (neutral)
OU (road)

Arizona (home)
Ark (road)
Baylor (home)

Just for fun, let's list Duke's OOC neutal/road games against teams not named Arkansas:

Coach K would be proud.
MICHIGAN STATE #25 Coaches poll 😜

Current P6 SOS:

7 Tennessee
13 Texas A&M
22 Marquette
24 Purdue
28 Oregon State
35 Utah
41 Georgia
43 Florida
65 Michigan
68 Arkansas
71 Villanova
75 Va Tech
79 Miami
84 Kansas
87 Syracuse
88 North Carolina
91 Alabama
100 Arizona State

No other P6 teams are currently in the top 100 SOS.

Reactions: della
Current P6 SOS:

7 Tennessee
13 Texas A&M
22 Marquette
24 Purdue
28 Oregon State
35 Utah
41 Georgia
43 Florida
65 Michigan
68 Arkansas
71 Villanova
75 Va Tech
79 Miami
84 Kansas
87 Syracuse
88 North Carolina
91 Alabama
100 Arizona State

No other P6 teams are currently in the top 100 SOS.
That’s crazy . . . UK plays 9 of those teams, some twice.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I get it. I would have quit paying attention after Dean retired but Gut made it to 2 of the next 3 FFs, so that didn't happen.
It’s cute that you think that’s what this is about and not the fact that I have zero bandwidth for anything else as I watch my Cowboys and Doug Prescott eviscerate the NFL.

No one has pointed out that unc didn't schedule 3 of the 6 games listed and one is an annually contracted game.

Wow. unc scheduled uconn and OU.

Villanova (neutral)
Arkansas (neutral)
Tennessee (home)
UConn (road)
UK (neutral)
OU (road)

Arizona (home)
Ark (road)
Baylor (home)

Coach K would be proud.
Why do you care? Coach K is gone. Sorry.

Well, when you cheat it is pretty easy to win.

How many of Guts teams was Peppers on?

No one has pointed out that unc didn't schedule 3 of the 6 games listed and one is an annually contracted game.

Wow. unc scheduled uconn and OU.

Duke too can play in holiday tournaments and can also schedule out long running head to head matchups with another blue blood.

But as we know, Holiday tournaments are not played in Derm nor will any blue blood agree to come to Cameron every year.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Duke too can play in holiday tournaments and can also schedule out long running head to head matchups with another blue blood.

But as we know, Holiday tournaments are not played in Derm nor will any blue blood agree to come to Cameron every year.
Well, K won 5 NC's with his strategy.

Sorry, you dont agree with how he ran his program. Get over it.

Still waiting for proof on those accusations.

Sorry, he didnt want to go to Lawrence even if you did pay him.

I trust the dudes that I've known for over 20 years who are connected to the AAU scene. Zion was on the take just like Maggette was. Can't do anything about it now but they're opinion trumps yours.

Still waiting for proof on those accusations.

Sorry, he didnt want to go to Lawrence even if you did pay him.

Yeah....clearly his demands weren't met by Nike/Duke. 😆 😂🤣

Bought an NBA team for an Elite 8! Yikes!

I trust the dudes that I've known for over 20 years who are connected to the AAU scene. Zion was on the take just like Maggette was. Can't do anything about it now but they're opinion trumps yours.
I think you already know this, but your opinion and how you feel about this means absolutely nothing. Even less, because you still think Afam u did nothing wrong. And there was actual proof that they did.

Have a nice day.

Yeah....clearly his demands weren't met by Nike/Duke. 😆 😂🤣

Bought an NBA team for an Elite 8! Yikes!

Great pictures. Those are from real estate ads.

You would think that there would be actual pictures of the family going in and out of said house.

But yet, not one.

Have a nice day.

I think you already know this, but your opinion and how you feel about this means absolutely nothing. Even less, because you still think Afam u did nothing wrong. And there was actual proof that they did.

Have a nice day.

Like your opinion means anything. Anyone throwing shade at duke/your dad you feel some type of way. It's been proven.

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
Great comeback.

Well, my opinion must mean something to you, YOU commented.

Have a nice day.

No bullets in the chamber. You've been shooting blanks ever since you started posting here. Also you're an easy target coupled with your sensitivity it makes for great comedy.

No bullets in the chamber. You've been shooting blanks ever since you started posting here. Also you're an easy target coupled with your sensitivity it makes for great comedy.
Dude. I rarely post here anymore. I don’t interact with you.

I make one post and here you are.

Dude, you are a loser.

You can talk shit all day long. Say mean things. I don’t care.

I know what I know and am only using facts.

Bottom line. And I am not the only person who thinks this, UNc got away with the most horrific scandal in college basketball history. There are emails and texts proving what was going on. Students and admin have admitted it.

And you think it is fine because the ncaa didn’t punish you.

That is a YOU problem. You have to live with those lies. Not me or any other fan on here.

Gave a nice weekend.

Great pictures. Those are from real estate ads.

You would think that there would be actual pictures of the family going in and out of said house.

But yet, not one.

Have a nice day.

Who do you think "plaintiff" refers to in that document? Any guesses? 😆

• Haha
Dude. I rarely post here anymore. I don’t interact with you.

I make one post and here you are.

Dude, you are a loser.

You can talk shit all day long. Say mean things. I don’t care.

I know what I know and am only using facts.

Bottom line. And I am not the only person who thinks this, UNc got away with the most horrific scandal in college basketball history. There are emails and texts proving what was going on. Students and admin have admitted it.

And you think it is fine because the ncaa didn’t punish you.

That is a YOU problem. You have to live with those lies. Not me or any other fan on here.

Gave a nice weekend.

I must of hit a nerve.

I must of hit a nerve.
Funny, how you never respond to actual facts, but love to bring up items that have never been proven about other schools.

You give yourself way too much credit. Especially as a lowly elementary school teacher.

Funny, how you never respond to actual facts, but love to bring up items that have never been proven about other schools.

You give yourself way too much credit. Especially as a lowly elementary school teacher.

Oh yeah, I hit a nerve. You really make this shit easy for me. A man this sensitive isn't a good look but you've been stuck on stupid since puberty.

This melt is waaaaaay better than the Corn'dinmuhHoosier melt..

Villanova (neutral)
Arkansas (neutral)
Tennessee (home)
UConn (road)
UK (neutral)
OU (road)

Arizona (home)
Ark (road)
Baylor (home)

Coach K would be proud.
The UConn game was neutral court.

Reactions: Deepelm
ADVERTISEMENT