ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t look now UCF has the 33rd best RPI and 35th best SOS

UCFhonors

Feb 20, 2010
The Most Magical Place on Earth
Team
UCF
I know what many of you were thinking. After Mizzou threw up that Hail Mary that miraculously went in to send the game to OT and the refs gave them game from there, that would be last you’d hear about UCF.

Not so UCFast, my UCFriends. UCF still has the 33rd best RPI and 35 best SOS in the Nation. This team is still gelling. The talent speaks for itself. And I really like the coaching- Johnny clearly is taking in my advice.

We are just to begin to start rolling. So stay tuned and on your toes. The Knights are the team to watch this year.

#UCFacts #RiseToDominance

SmokinSmile

Bill-Hader-ISWYDT.gif

I know what many of you were thinking. After Mizzou threw up that Hail Mary that miraculously went in to send the game to OT and the refs gave them game from there, that would be last you’d hear about UCF.

Not so UCFast, my UCFriends. UCF still has the 33rd best RPI and 35 best SOS in the Nation. This team is still gelling. The talent speaks for itself. And I really like the coaching- Johnny clearly is taking in my advice.

We are just to begin to start rolling. So stay tuned and on your toes. The Knights are the team to watch this year.

SmokinSmile
If you want to watch a lower tier basketball team then UCF is the one to watch.

Do you think they'll take a hit once conference play starts?

I hope it’s sooner than that. I was expecting right at at this time.

2 of our best players were out last season with injuries. Mentally that takes a while to come back from. It’s obvious to me know that I needed to show more patience with them.

So I’m giving them 2 more weeks before I really step in.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

SmokinSmile

They would be advised to win their conference tournament

Football, your UCF team is good. Hoops.... you're not taken seriously, especially after a team like Cincy blows your doors off.

What the #UCFu*k am I even reading right now?

Gotta say, I'm excited for LSU to whip the hell out of UCF in the bowl game. That'll be a good time.

Will they make the tournament? I haven't kept up with them at all.

UCF is lock after beating sure to be 2 seed Houston. Then we beat Cincy while we were ranked in the Top 25.

I didn’t want to leave this board but was forced off for talking about college basketball

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
I hope they are, but not sure they are a lock.
Welcome back

Reactions: UCFhonors
UCF is lock after beating sure to be 2 seed Houston. Then we beat Cincy while we were ranked in the Top 25.

I didn’t want to leave this board but was forced off for talking about college basketball

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Congrats on making it to the tournament. I'm sure some schools consider that an accomplishment. Also, you forgot to include your most recent game, after Houston and Cincy. I wonder why.

I’ll give the op credit for being persistent, in hopes of getting us to believe ucf basketball is on its way to glory road. Problem is that will never happen

Reactions: sgrooms

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Hopefully we are able to draw you as our 7/8 seed. Would love to introduce you to big kid basketball. SmokinSmile

Hopefully we are able to draw you as our 7/8 seed. Would love to introduce you to big kid basketball. SmokinSmile

Kentucky's growth has been incredible this year. I am thinking about picking them to win it all.

That being said UCF is the classic team that could make a run in the tournament. They have two good guards in Taylor and Dawkins and two good bigs in Fall and Smith.

I’m confident that we can beat another 2/3 seed like we did away vs Houston. But am scared of any 1 seed.

Most UCFans really dream of winning 2 games in the tourney. For that reason I think an 8/9 seed is the worse seed for us.

Thoughts?

And I UCFeel location is more important for us than seed. Do you agree?

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Kentucky's growth has been incredible this year. I am thinking about picking them to win it all.

That being said UCF is the classic team that could make a run in the tournament. They have two good guards in Taylor and Dawkins and two good bigs in Fall and Smith.

Excellent UCFacts, my UCFriend.

We also have 4 bench players who can come in and change our style for matchup purposes. UCF is the UCFavorite to be The Cinderella.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Reactions: vtpmt81
Football, your UCF team is good. Hoops.... you're not taken seriously, especially after a team like Cincy blows your doors off.

Do you mean the Cincy that UCF has split the series with this year and 2016-2017? Yeah... I appreciate you comparing us to a Blue Blood, but we are just beginning our Rise to Prominence in B-ball.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

ADVERTISEMENT