ADVERTISEMENT

Does Blue Bloods play poor D or..,

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
do other teams really play out of their minds when playing them?

Are being someone's "superbowl", just a myth?

Last night we took away their tshirt day. We are Tshirt U, we take all them and make our own.

Seriously though, KU, IU, UNC, Duke fans. It's amazing to see isn't it? What's more amazing is how they shit the bed the very next game.

Reactions: wesr
bJE48NL.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I still can't believe Texas Tech loaded their kids up with free beer prior to our game with them. They poured everything they had into helping TT beat UK… .. literally

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I still can't believe Texas Tech loaded their kids up with free beer prior to our game with them. They poured everything they had into helping TT beat UK… .. literally
That was the first for me as well. "FREE BEER". RollLaugh

It did make for a lively crowd until they knew they were going to lose. Then they sobered up.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Day drinking on a Wednesday?
The south doesn't sell alcohol on Sunday. Wednesday is my only other day oft.

210 lb lurker doesn't handle alcohol like 320lb Lurker.I don't know if it's not drinking as much to lose the weight, or not drinking making me light weight.

The south doesn't sell alcohol on Sunday. Wednesday is my only other day oft.
Some parts of the south are cool. Others are not.

For example, in Louisiana the bars close at 6:00 AM on the weekends. That is cool. On the other hand, in some places of Arkansas you cannot buy beer in the county. You have to drive to another county to get your fill. That is not cool. If I ever move to the south, I'm making sure that I'm moving to a place that is cooler than a place that's not cool

Some parts of the south are cool. Others are not.

For example, in Louisiana the bars close at 6:00 AM on the weekends. That is cool. On the other hand, in some places of Arkansas you cannot buy beer in the county. You have to drive to another county to get your fill. That is not cool. If I ever move to the south, I'm making sure that I'm moving to a place that is cooler than a place that's not cool
Kentucky also has dry, damp and wet counties. Dry is no alcohol sold, Damp, you can buy a beer with your meal, Wet, is normal.

score keeper even tried giving one of our starters an extra foul.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT