ADVERTISEMENT

Deadline to declare has passed

ExitFlagger

May 2, 2015
Team
Kansas
Still no word from Azubuike or Self.

I’m pretty sure that no one wants to break the ongoing streak of bad KU news.

@viviajm has been posting recently about De Sousa news coming up soon. I wouldn’t think we’d hear anything good regarding that but are there any rumors flying around that are in our favor?

@viviajm has been posting recently about De Sousa news coming up soon. I wouldn’t think we’d hear anything good regarding that but are there any rumors flying around that are in our favor?

Since it’s an independent (sort of) committee ruling on the appeal, I think there’s a pretty good chance they reduce the suspension.

Reactions: schoonerwest
Declaring is basically meaningless anymore. Used to mean the dude was pretty much gone, not so much anymore. Everyone and their mom can declare if they want even though they know they won't even come close to sniffing the draft. You have guys not even in the top 100-200 doing it just to get detailed feedback.

Declaring is basically meaningless anymore. Used to mean the dude was pretty much gone, not so much anymore. Everyone and their mom can declare if they want even though they know they won't even come close to sniffing the draft. You have guys not even in the top 100-200 doing it just to get detailed feedback.

Azubuike wasn’t eligible to test though. His options were declare, play overseas or return.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Azubuike wasn’t eligible to test though. His options were declare, play overseas or return.
Oh yeah, I see what you mean. I just thought you meant in general. What is the prevailing thought on what Azubuike will do? Still up in the air?

they changed the rules so that they can hire a agent after declaring then enter the draft and can return to college IF they go undrafted BUT they have to drop that agent before they can return to college,

not sure I like that as it is not fair to the schools, teammates and other recruits out there having to wait before anybody can do anything, to me either you go or you don't.

going thru the combines and getting feedback is a good thing but lets put a time limit on deciding.

With your loaded young talent pool, he could flourish next year with guys who are all in for Huggy versus the tumor that Ahmad was.
Trust me, I wanted to see Sags, Culver, and Oscar T play together

Oh well

ADVERTISEMENT