ADVERTISEMENT

Corruption

Just continuing intellectual dishonesty, the president of the united states is not al capone and that's a ridiculous comparison. Mueller has found nothing regarding any americans and the reason he was appointed as "special prosecutor". I have no doubt rich people with international business connections fudge their taxes and don't keep 100% accurate books, I don't give a shit. It has nothing to do with whether or not Trump was lawfully elected president, which of course he was. Stop trying to undermine the leader of our country because you're mad he got elected. There is ZERO evidence anyone connected to the Trump campaign had anything to do with DNC emails getting leaked, and there never will be. Mueller can go on investigating people's tax returns until at least the mid-terms, which I'm sure he will, and the media will continue its breathless reporting of any new development regardless of any connection to Russia (it won't have any), and it won't change anything. Trump is the President and he's not going anywhere.

Oh lord.

No intellectual dishonesty... I’m making a point.

First, the reason I brought up Al Capone was to point out that often major cases aren’t brought on what you might expect (in Capone’s case, racketeering or murder or whathaveyou) but the person actually goes down on something different, and easier to prove as well if there is a paper trail.

I don’t know how you can say Mueller hasn’t found anything on any Americans. He has. Don’t you keep up?

Rich people do fudge stuff; most keep accurate records. Not doing so is often illegal.

It actually might have to do with Trump being elected president. His personal lawyer just said exactly that; that he hid information at a candidates direction to influence an election. Like... literally.

That’s ridiculous that there will never be evidence. You and I don’t have any. Someone might. We won’t know until Mueller starts making findings public.

Trump is the President. He might be going somewhere.

It is amazing to me when people post stuff like this post.

Last edited:
Are you really this freaking idiotic?

So where in the post you quoted (which is quoted in this post as well) did he mention Russia? You said he was wearing a tinfoil hat due to this post. Then when I called you out on your stupid post, you said you were responding to his blatant lie about Russia. Where is the lie about Russia? I bet your IQ is right around the same ballpark as your age.
The conversation was about Russia. You’re honestly too dumb to even follow a conversation.

Conservatives calling liberals dumb and liberals calling conservatives dumb. This news has my attention, and IMO things aren’t looking good for Trump. I’ll be following closely over the next few days

Reactions: keith37
Are you really this freaking idiotic?

So where in the post you quoted (which is quoted in this post as well) did he mention Russia? You said he was wearing a tinfoil hat due to this post. Then when I called you out on your stupid post, you said you were responding to his blatant lie about Russia. Where is the lie about Russia? I bet your IQ is right around the same ballpark as your age.

You’re gonna start looking like Bert the way you reference IQ like comparing dick sizes.

Reactions: SNU0821
I apparently overestimated your intelligence. You can’t even follow along. Time for you to go on ignore. I’ve wasted enough time on your ignorance today.
Cool story buddy. Like I said, get back to me when you learn how to actually have a conversation without jumping to irrelevant topics and thinking they are somehow relevant. TheDude was not discussing Russia. He was discussing how criminal investigations work.

"Jesus. You really are an idiot. He said people close to Trump have been convicted of illicit dealings involving Russia. Tell me who that is? It would be major news. Manafort? Flynn? They were all convicted of lying to the feds or financial crimes. But he calls it illicit dealings with Russia. Lies."

Even though he quoted your post about Capone while making his initial statement. I have no clue if/where you said what he claims, but it is entirely irrelevant to the actual conversation the adults were having before he starting have a seizure on his keyboard.

Jesus.

Is he just... ignorant? This is SNU I assume?

Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his interactions with the Russian ambassador. He was discussing lifting US government sanctions, sanctions which had been imposed for election interference, which he should not have been doing. Then stuff was dropped, assumedly because he agreed to cooperate.

Manafort was neck deep with Russians and the Ukraine, and charged with a bunch of things, including of hiding money from overseas folks, and of being an unregistered agent for a foreign power.

Gates was involved with Russian Oleg Deripaska, and he got in trouble for the various shell accounts and companies that he and Manafort set up to get money from foreign nations, and of being an unregistered agent for a foreign power.

Papadopoulos plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his interactions for foreign governments, apparently trying to set up meetings between Trump and various Russians.

I mean... I don't know quite what to say. Certainly nothing has directly linked Russia and Trump yet (I mean, beyond things like Trump saying 'Hey Russia, find Hillary's emails!' and then they did, that night) but Mueller hasn't even released anything yet about Trump.

If I got something wrong there, someone feel free to correct me.

Last edited:
You’re gonna start looking like Bert the way you reference IQ like comparing dick sizes.
Yeah, tell me if it’s hard to follow, Hail. We were talking about Russia, TheDude made some idiotic comments about people tied to Trump being convicted on illicit crimes tied to Russia, which isn’t true. He then made some idiotic reference to Al Capone. I told him to keep his tin foil hat on as in keep that Russian conspiracy theory going and Global couldn’t follow along. That’s like next level idiotic shit.

Jesus.

Is he just... ignorant? This is SNU I assume?

Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his interactions with the Russian ambassador. Then stuff was dropped, assumedly because he agreed to cooperate.

Manafort was neck deep with Russians and the Ukraine, and charged with a bunch of things, including of hiding money from overseas folks, and of being an unregistered agent for a foreign power.

Gates was involved with Russian Oleg Deripaska, and he got in trouble for the various shell accounts and companies that he and Manafort set up to get money from foreign nations, and of being an unregistered agent for a foreign power.

Papadopoulos plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his interactions for foreign governments, apparently trying to set up meetings between Trump and various Russians.

I mean... I don't know quite what to say. Certainly nothing has directly linked Russia and Trump yet (I mean, beyond things like Trump saying 'Hey Russia, find Hillary's emails!' and then they did, that night) but Mueller hasn't even released anything yet about Trump.
Keep that Russian Conspiracy Theory alive big guy! Keep that tin foil hat on!

Yeah, tell me if it’s hard to follow, Hail. We were talking about Russia, TheDude made some idiotic comments about people tied to Trump being convicted on illicit crimes tied to Russia, which isn’t true. He then made some idiotic reference to Al Capone. I told him to keep his tin foil hat on as in keep that Russian conspiracy theory going and Global couldn’t follow along. That’s like next level idiotic shit.
TheDude was discussing Russia without ever mentioning the word Russia, BRILLIANT.

Protip: Not everything Mueller investigates is directly tied to Russia.

My problem is I like his policies, but dislike him as a person...I'm left with voting for a douche simply because I like his policies. It sucks, but that is where I stand.
This doesn't pass the smell test when you keep rejoicing over alleged "liberal tears" at every opportunity.

Cool story buddy. Like I said, get back to me when you learn how to actually have a conversation without jumping to irrelevant topics and thinking they are somehow relevant. TheDude was not discussing Russia. He was discussing how criminal investigations work.
You’re honestly too dumb to even talk to...

Yep, I let stupid people know they are stupid. Try and follow his logic, and get back to me.

Just saying. Bert whips out IQ around here like he’s comparing dicks. If you make it a habit, people might start getting you two confused.

I have no interest in reading your back and forth with him. Just saw the IQ thing and got a chuckle.

This doesn't pass the smell test when you keep rejoicing over alleged "liberal tears" at every opportunity.
Believe if you want. I was beig honest. And I dont think making fun of liberals automatically means I love Trump.

Don’t really feel like reading it but TheDude has been talking about Russia quite a bit so that wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: SNU0821
TheDude was discussing Russia without ever mentioning the word Russia, BRILLIANT.

Protip: Not everything Mueller investigates is directly tied to Russia.
What was his Al Capone comment in reference to? Wait for it.....The Mueller investigation, Trump and, you guessed it, RUSSIA! Lol. Guess what that comes back to??? The Russia Collusion Conspiracy Theory! That’s why I told him to keep that tin foil hat on.

Let me know if you need me to spell everything out for you further. I know you struggle reading, comprehending what you read and in conversations in general.

Yeah, I'm not really worried about people confusing me with Bert. But thanks for the advice? Do I know you?
Where did I call you Bert? Are you an idiot? We were talking about something completely different. You’re not good at this.

I honestly cant stop laughing right now.

Where did I call you Bert? Are you an idiot? We were talking about something completely different. You’re not good at this.

I honestly cant stop laughing right now.
Yeah, mixed up my quotes. That was for hail.

Edit: Notice when I make mistakes regarding quotes, I immediately admit my mistake instead of doubling down? Thats what I get for gaming and foruming at the same time.

Nope. But I think you honestly can’t follow a conversation. You can’t put two and two together and call me dumb? Your prior post just proves my point.
Yeah, I pressed the quote button on the wrong post. I totally can't follow a conversation. You caught me buddy. Stellar debate skills.

Yeah, I pressed the quote button on the wrong post. I totally can't follow a conversation. You caught me buddy. Stellar debate skills.
Thanks man. Just like you talking to Hail about me without actually saying my name. Pretty much just like TheDude talking about Russia without actually saying the word Russia. I know its a tough concept to grasp, but maybe with practice you will get it.

Thanks man. Just like you talking to Hail about me without actually saying my name. Pretty much just like TheDude talking about Russia without actually saying the word Russia. I know its a tough concept to grasp, but maybe with practice you will get it.
Except my post made 100% sense had I replied to hail like I intended, but I admitted my mistake immediately(and didn't edit to fix). You put words in someone elses mouth and then doubled down. Totally the same thing, am I right?

Except my post made 100% sense had I replied to hail like I intended, but I admitted my mistake immediately(and didn't edit to fix). You put words in someone elses mouth and then doubled down. Totally the same thing, am I right?
And so did mine. You just didn’t follow along. He was still talking about the Russia stuff, just indirectly. Its not my fault you’re not smart enough to follow along.

No. You just didn’t follow along. He was still talking about the Russia stuff, just indirectly. Its not my fault you’re not smart enough to follow along.
There is nothing to follow along with. He didnt lie, he explained how prosections at this level work. Please quote the lie in your next response. Thanks in advance.

There is nothing to follow along with. He didnt lie, he explained how prosections at this level work. Please quote the lie in your next response. Thanks in advance.
The lie was in reference to his comments on Russia. Go back and reread it, though I’m sure you’ll struggle. What you didn’t follow is that he was referring to the Russian investigation without actually saying Russia. JUST LIKE you talking to Hail about me without actually saying my name.

Just to help you, I wasnt referencing his Al Capone post. I was referencing his Russia post. Again, you’re like a child.

Last edited:
The lie was in reference to his comments on Go back and reread it, though I’m sure you’ll struggle.

Just to help you, I wasnt referencing his Al Capone post. I was referencing his Russia post. Again, you’re like a child.
Then why did you quote his Al Capone post? And then say that he was indirectly talking about Russia? You keep changing your story. Was he indirectly talking about Russia in that post, or were you not talking about that post? Which story is it at this moment?

And you didn't quote what he said, you paraphrased a statement that he supposedly made. Paraphrasing someone is not quoting someone. Especially on a message board with a quote feature that links to the original post.

That paraphrased statement was also a factually true statement. Flynn was arrested for, and plead guilty to lying about meeting with the Russian Ambassador. That would be known as a Russia related crime.

So, @mebeblue2 , can I ask, as someone who is genuinely curious... how do you come up with this?

The Obama/Muslim thing I think everyone knows is fake. There is literally nothing to support it, and the fact that the guy had a pastor and went to church before he was a public figure and all of that makes it clear.

But how do you equate something so demonstrably false with something that isn't? I mean... Russian collusion is literally believable enough that a former head of the FBI has spent years looking into it, Trump has been connected to a number of people who have been found guilty (note: GUILTY) of illicit dealings involving Russia (Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos, van der Zwaan, and 13 Russian nationals) a former CIA head said "Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash," and Trump himself stood up in front of the world next to the President of Russia and publicly denounced the US intelligence community and instead sided with Russia involving Russian involvement in our election (all after saying, publicly, that he wanted Russia to hack his political opponent... and the Russians then tried to hack Clinton's personal emails for the first time that night.)

Note that all of this stuff I just posted is factual. Like, actual fact. I can give you links for all of them, even links to Fox News that confirms it all.

So help me understand. How do you equate what is provably false with something that is not? Are you just trolling? Do you genuinely believe it? If you DO genuinely believe it, how do you balance this belief all of the facts I posted earlier?
The original post.

This is a great example of why conservatives hate listening to liberals. You claim Trump has been connected with a number of people who have been found guilty of illicit dealings involving Russia. Wrong. Flynn is in trouble for lying to the FBI (or another agency). Manafort is in financial/tax trouble and failing to disclose himself as a foreign agent for Ukraine or something like that. Papadopolous I believe got caught lying to the government as well. I could be somewhat wrong with the above, but most of those who are connected with Trump so far haven't been convicted of "illicit dealings with Russia." I believe what you stated is factually wrong yet here you are pawning it off as though there are clear cut Russian ties directly to Trump. You're wrong.
My response.

Do you know why Al Capone went to jail?

Going after criminals that then help you go after another criminal is exactly what the FBI and people like it do, and sometimes it is not the crime you were originally thinking about that breaks the case.

And it is strange when random internet folks bash heads of the CIA and FBI as gullible or willfully ignorant idiots. I suppose the average poster here IS super smart, but...
His follow up which is indirectly STILL about the investigation.

That tin foil hat you constantly wear isn’t a great look. Just sayin...
My response making fun of him for continuing the conversation on what I believe is a hoax, hence the tin foil hat.

So there you go. Hope it’s easy enough for you to follow. I know you struggle.

In regards to Fynn, there wasn’t anything illegal about his meeting with the Russians. His lie about meeting with them is what made something illegal. There was no illicit dealing with russia as he claimed.

The original post.

My response.

His follow up which is indirectly STILL about the investigation.

My response making fun of him for continuing the conversation on what I believe is a hoax, hence the tin foil hat.

So there you go. Hope it’s easy enough for you to follow. I know you struggle.
And my original response to you, was your tinfoil comment to his Al Capone post. He explained to you how Mueller is doing the investigation, and I pointed out that Mueller did the same with John Gotti and there was no tin foil involved. And then you started moving the goal posts talking about the tin foil was about his "lying". Which makes no sense in context.

And my original response to you, was your tinfoil comment to his Al Capone post. He explained to you how Mueller is doing the investigation, and I pointed out that Mueller did the same with John Gotti and there was no tin foil involved. And then you started moving the goal posts talking about the tin foil was about his "lying". Which makes no sense in context.
I’ve laid out the whole thing. You still don’t follow. Maybe sleep on it and see if you get it tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT