ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Villanova

RockChalkRally

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2006
Well done tonight Nova. You guys kicked our ass in every phase of the game. Wright has done a wonderful job of continuing to build the Nova program to what it is now. Good luck in the national title game Monday vs. Michigan.

Good season. Most teams end on a loss but it's never easy.

KU performed above their ceiling this year but it always sucks to get beat. Kansas didn't really materialize until the Big 12 Tournament started but it was good to finally see them buy in. Villanova on the other hand played this style all season and had a few bad nights. What they did to KU tonight was an ass beating and to an extent I felt KU played away from who they were offensively. On the other hand a team like Nova is good enough to pull the opposition away from what makes them tick. That was the case tonight.

So what’s Villanova supposed to be like next year? I now have to attend AFH for the revenge game against them next season.

Just a beating. Epic shooting. Outplayed us in every phase. Heck of a season. Michigan v nova will be really good.

Yeah it was a good season. I don't care what anyone says. It's not the easiest thing to make it to the Final Four. When you get there, if you don't shoot well, things like this will happen. I feel for Graham and Svi but I'm equally happy to see them at least make it to the Final Four. Always sorry to see the season end.

Nova executed everything they wanted. KU could not afford to double team any Nova player but they tried it anyway which lead to several great looks from deep for Nova.

Again, congrats to Villanova and Michigan. Good luck to both Monday night.

Might only lose Bridges- but don't see how Brunson & Spellman test the draft waters...

It'd be crazy to see Brunson and Spellman not test the waters and fully expect them to test it anyway. Jay Wright is good enough that he'll never be in rebuild mode. He will always be in reload mode.

Reactions: InMyPinkston0
Unbelievable performance by Nova. Congrats to them. Absolutely their night. Good luck on Monday.

Can't wait for next year when Nova comes to AFH. It's gonna be lit and hopefully KU takes out some revenge.

Agreed with OP. Great game, Nova. You were by far the better team tonight. That 3 point shooting was unreal. Rooting for you the rest of the way. Congrats on a great win.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
I told my wife before she left me,Even Though they're a blue blood, it's tough to see a game lost, where the other team hit so many threes.

Reactions: wesr
ADVERTISEMENT