ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats the the SECT Champs Auburn Tigers!!

Of course Self recruits high talent that Cal will not touch because of their shady past. No wonder Self and Kansas is in trouble with the NCAA every year. Good luck on Self being at Kansas next year after the FBI trials this spring.

For your sake, you'd better hope all of this blows over. I don't think you'll be pleased with Cal's results if they clean up the game.

I have a hard time buying this excuse and if that is the case you all need to condition your players better. Duke played one of the fastest tempo teams on planet earth Friday and still had the legs to take down FSU. Auburn played 1 more game than Tennessee, if anyone should be tired it would be them.
I mean, I don’t think it’s crazy to say you spend more energy playing Kentucky/Tennessee than Florida.

Reactions: della
For your sake, you'd better hope all of this blows over. I don't think you'll be pleased with Cal's results if they clean up the game.
I have no worry at all. Cal does not recruit like Self and does not pay players like Self. You better hope he does not have to testify in the upcoming trial. He and Kansas will be dead in the water. Bank on it.

I have a hard time buying this excuse and if that is the case you all need to condition your players better. Duke played one of the fastest tempo teams on planet earth Friday and still had the legs to take down FSU. Auburn played 1 more game than Tennessee, if anyone should be tired it would be them.
Always about Duke?

And the worst loss is the most recent one you had against Auburn with a chance to win the SEC tourney. Your loss was more recent than ours. Lol
Each of us lost our last game so they are equally recent. But, we are Super bowl champs and that has to count for something.:D

The game is more mental than physical. But, no one is making excuses, Auburn won and that is that.
I get it and that's why I mentioned Duke playing UNC.
Always about Duke?
not really, just mentioned them because they also played a very close game against their rival and managed to not get blown out by 20 the next day.

Excuse me guys, let’s get back on topic. Thank you @della for acknowledging the GOAT SEC team. It’s an embarrassment of riches down on the plains. And I’m not sure why these Kentucky fans take over a thread that doesn’t concern them. I guess that’s typical of a 4th best team in the SEC.

Excuse me guys, let’s get back on topic. Thank you @della for acknowledging the GOAT SEC team. It’s an embarrassment of riches down on the plains. And I’m not sure why these Kentucky fans take over a thread that doesn’t concern them. I guess that’s typical of a 4th best team in the SEC.

0-2 this year. 19-92 all time. You're talking out your ass.

Reactions: Scotty00
Nope, but it is what it is. Just like it is what it is that we are owning y'all right?:D

So UT is owning UK because you only want to go back the last two years? Let’s just start at the beginning of our rivalry and see who really owns who. There’s no debate if you do it that away! Go ahead, I’ll wait for your answer!!

Exactly! Running out of gas is nothing but an excuse! Auburn simply best that UT ass.

Being owned is like being pregnant, you either are or aren't.

Y'all were destined for a #1 seed too, but the Vols knocked you down a peg.

1 or 2 seed does not matter
we still were going to get UNC
just the way it works
big money game

So UT is owning UK because you only want to go back the last two years? Let’s just start at the beginning of our rivalry and see who really owns who. There’s no debate if you do it that away! Go ahead, I’ll wait for your answer!!

Still waiting @della! Stop insulting people’s moms and answer the question.

Tennessee owns UK this year. This year is all that matters.

Yo momma wears combat boots to church.:p

My mom is dead! I’m talking about all time so go ahead an answer the question!

The real story is we have a potential FBI bowl looming....Auburn v Kansas is looming in that region. Will the FBI be staffing arena security that day?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
My mom is dead! I’m talking about all time so go ahead an answer the question!
All time doesn't matter unless you are Methuselah. That is why we watch games in the current year, unless you're Bert. The possible exception is 4 or 5 years back due to players playing for 4 years with a possible 5th year red shirt. This could also be used to discuss program strength or the lack there of.

I hope this clears things up for you.

All time doesn't matter unless you are Methuselah. That is why we watch games in the current year, unless you're Bert. The possible exception is 4 or 5 years back due to players playing for 4 years with a possible 5th year red shirt. This could also be used to discuss program strength or the lack there of.

Oh yea, crystal clear!!!Laughing

Just think Della if you would of beat auburn you would be a one out west with Gonzaga. Do u like your seed or would you rather be out west?

Just think Della if you would of beat auburn you would be a one out west with Gonzaga. Do u like your seed or would you rather be out west?
The honest truth is I'm just glad to be here. I like our seeding and our road to the final 4. That doesn't mean we will win, but I think the games are winnable.

How about you and UK?

The honest truth is I'm just glad to be here. I like our seeding and our road to the final 4. That doesn't mean we will win, but I think the games are winnable.

How about you and UK?
I’ll take it, we would of been the 2 in the south but we can’t finish

I’ll take it, we would of been the 2 in the south but we can’t finish
I don't think I answered your question to the extent you wanted, so let me say this.

I would have liked to have beaten Auburn more for winning the conference title than the #1 seed. However, I don't think UT has ever been a #1 or #2 seed, so it is rarefied air we are breathing. I have had a blast this season and am excited about the NCAA.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
If the talent level is anywhere close, Self wins. Like the last three years, for instance.

The best win is always the most recent win KL. UT is 2 wins to 1 this year and hold the latest win.:D

Just curious . . . UK beat KU this year, and according to Della it’s the most recent win that counts. Which of you cancels out the other? Sorry for the naïveté.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Just curious . . . UK beat KU this year, and according to Della it’s the most recent win that counts. Which of you cancels out the other? Sorry for the naïveté.
The UK win against KU gives UK an edge against KU for bragging rights this year.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

Leave me out of this. UK finished the SEC ahead of Tennessee! RollLaugh

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT