ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats the the SECT Champs Auburn Tigers!!

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
You guys really laid it on us today. That was an old fashion ass whoopin if I have ever seen one. Still love my boys, but y'all were heads and tails better than us today. Good luck in the big dance and I hope you get a great seeding.:)

You guys really laid it on us today. That was an old fashion ass whoopin if I have ever seen one. Still love my boys, but y'all were heads and tails better than us today. Good luck in the big dance and I hope you get a great seeding.:)
Thanks man! UT has had an incredible season. I still like UT to make a deep tourney run. Today will likely light a fire under your guys.

Reactions: della
Thanks man! UT has had an incredible season. I still like UT to make a deep tourney run. Today will likely light a fire under your guys.
Today we got burned up in that fire. Fortunately, tomorrow is another day.Laughing

is UT ever going to win another SECT in our lifetime
most on this board was not alive the last time they did
We may just have to settle with kicking UK's ass.;)

you got nothing after this year
back to being a grain of sand on the beach
Should UK demand a refund for Cal considering Barnes (much less expensive coach) has a head to head lead over him? You guys seem to be pissing away around 5 mil a year.:D

Reactions: Big_countryvolfan
Should UK demand a refund for Cal considering Barnes (much less expensive coach) has a head to head lead over him? You guys seem to be pissing away around 5 mil a year.:D

Barnes has so many FF's and titles...lol
he also chokes every big game he coaches
of course you are a ut fan, so beating UK makes your whole season
me being a UK fan, beating ut is ho-hum

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Barnes has so many FF's and titles...lol
he also chokes every big game he coaches
of course you are a ut fan beating UK makes your whole season
me being a UK fan beating ut is ho-hum
He didn't choke yesterday with an 8 point lead and only 2:58 to go in the game.Laughing

giphy.gif

ut fans high bar is beating UK
UK fans high bar is winning the national title
so no that loss yesterday does not define our season like ut beating UK defines ut fans season
Good luck with winning the national championship if you can't make it into the the conference finals Mr delusional.Laughing

Reactions: olsonab
Good luck with winning the national championship if you can't make it into the the conference finals Mr delusional.Laughing

i do not think we have ever won one of our EIGHT national titles when winning the SECT
how many national titles has ut won when they won or lost in the SECT?

i do not think we have ever won one of our EIGHT national titles when winning the SECT
how many national titles has ut won when they won or lost in the SECT?
The lesson for the day is history. Y'all smugly thought your history would save you against the Vols, but the here and now kicked your asses for 2/3 again this year.

History don't mean shit. Thus concludes the lesson.:D

Can’t just accept the congrats? I think if Auburn had played UT or UK in the semis they would have been gassed too
I would think my OP was pretty gracious.

Love you Della, always have.

You’ve classed these boards for over a decade and I appreciate it.

Look forward to watching y’all make a deep run starting next week.

Reactions: della
Love you Della, always have.

You’ve classed these boards for over a decade and I appreciate it.

Look forward to watching y’all make a deep run starting next week.
Good luck to y'all too and congrats.

I don't want to take anything away from Auburn's game, but we seemed spent.

No I don’t think that was the case. Both teams played yesterday and let’s face it, these are young guys. A good nights sleep and they was ready to go. Auburn just outplayed UT, showed more heart and wanted it more. Congrats to them.

No I don’t think that was the case. Both teams played yesterday and let’s face it, these are young guys. A good nights sleep and they was ready to go. Auburn just outplayed UT, showed more heart and wanted it more. Congrats to them.
Though it didn't go our way. It was great being in the finals instead of choking away a big lead with a couple of minutes left in the game.:D

The lesson for the day is history. Y'all smugly thought your history would save you against the Vols, but the here and now kicked your asses for 2/3 again this year.

Della, when you try to take a shot at somebody you can’t just make up stuff and go with it. Get some facts or something good so you don’t look like a rookie. Not one person thought our history would allow us to win against UT yesterday but speaking of history UT still has to go all the way back to 79 when Bernie and Earnie played. Somebody on RR said they had an old VHS of the game and I’m sure they would let you use it if you wanna live out UT’s glory years again???Laughing

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Della, when you try to take a shot at somebody you can’t just make up stuff and go with it. Get some facts or something good so you don’t look like a rookie. Not one person thought our history would allow us to win against UT yesterday but speaking of history UT still has to go all the way back to 79 when Bernie and Earnie played. Somebody on RR said they had an old VHS of the game and I’m sure they would let you use it if you wanna love out UT’s glory years again???Laughing
Bert did...Laughing

Reactions: UL_1986
Though it didn't go our way. It was great being in the finals instead of choking away a big lead with a couple of minutes left in the game.:D

That we did and I make no excuses for it. We left people open and it cost us. The thing is, UT won the SEC tourney in their mind when they beat UK. They thought they would walk in today and walk out tourney champions. They didn’t know when they came in that Auburn was gonna bend them over and go in dry and make them limp out. UK has won it what, 4 outta the last 5 years? I’m ok with another team winning it from time to time. Makes the SEC look better.

That we did and I make no excuses for it. We left people open and it cost us. The thing is, UT won the SEC tourney in their mind when they beat UK. They thought they would walk in today and walk out tourney champions. They didn’t know when they came in that Auburn was goons bend them over and go in dry and make them limp out. UK has won it what, 4 outta the last 5 years? I’m ok with another team winning it from time to time. Makes the SEC look better.
Actually, UT clamped down on your Freshman and turned them over twice and then took them to school. Btw, PJ wouldn't have picked up that foul with Walker if he wasn't a Freshman hot head and come out swinging.

my little Padawan

BTW you never answered my question
why are you running from my question

Well PJ’s a sophomore so there’s that!
You know what you ought to do? Run over to Bert's with a bottle of cheap wine and popcorn and have him dust off some vintage Joe B Hall and discuss where those bad Orange men hurt you over a grainy black and white vhs of when UK was worth a shit.:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT