ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Arizona State

RockChalkRally

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2006
Well played 40 minutes tonight. Hate the loss but ASU continued to go right out our guys non-stopped and it paid off big. Well done tonight and much earned.

Reactions: sgrooms
Kansas has played some close games against inferior opponents. I think it was a matter of time before they dropped a game like this. Also true road game are a bitch against decent teams!

Reactions: RockChalkRally
At least you guys are still going to the playoffs. Maybe even as the one seed. My Panthers have lost 7 games in a row. Seven!!
Thats brutal. The worst is when apathy sets in. The troubling part is I don't think our defense is fixable. Its tough to expect your offense to put up 40-50 points every week.

I’m a Raiders fan. ‘Nuff said.
May god have mercy on your soul. I grew up a Royals and Raiders fan b/c of bo jackson. I never hated the chiefs and always followed them, but def considered the raiders to be my team. Ever since Gannon left its been a train wreck and I literally turned in my fan card 2 years ago. The level of incompetence and bad football is mind blowing. Maybe Gruden can resurrect the organization from the dead, but it would take a minor miracle.

Thats brutal. The worst is when apathy sets in. The troubling part is I don't think our defense is fixable. Its tough to expect your offense to put up 40-50 points every week.
It's what happens when you have a coach with no balls and a hurt QB. Ready for next season already.

If you guys have home field throughout the playoffs, I can definitely see you all in the Super Bowl. Can't see that defense going on the road to New England and winning.

Reactions: toonces11
ADVERTISEMENT