ADVERTISEMENT

Compliment your rival's fans

You know when (yet another UK fan) was going on about a couple of delusional UK fans and excluded you, I stood up for you!
Wait, is this guy bringing rivals together?

yap-i-smell-some-bullshit.gif

Mackey is actually an awesome place to watch a game....

Also, its great playing golf with those guys----i only need to play well for 14 holes----being they dont know how to get to the final four..... 😁

FragrantAnimatedHoiho-max-1mb.gif

You know when (yet another UK fan) was going on about a couple of delusional UK fans and excluded you, I stood up for you!

I wasn't going to let you be left out of the knucklehead club. I told him to include you. No group of UK goofballs is complete without you Scooter!

See, I got your back! No need to thank me, it was a labor of love. 😃
UK fans giving Lulu facts= delusional

Lulu claiming dominance over a program that owns her program because they have almost split that last few games= Not delusional😂

UK fans giving Lulu facts= delusional

Lulu claiming dominance over a program that owns her program because they have almost split that last few games= Not delusional😂
The UK facts are that y'all are a fallen power. You were beaten for the SEC regular season (Auburn) and the SEC tourney title (Tennessee). I know y'all like to say the regular season doesn't matter (which is ridiculous ), but you got your asses beat by a mid Minor ( St Peter's) in the open rd of the dance.
Those are the UK facts.

Almost spilt? Barnes has beaten Cal more times than not. How is that almost split? This is an example of y'all's delusion in full swing. Thanks for coming in on cue.🤪

Reactions: Random UK Fan
@della

Did you know that if UK quit playing basketball this year, and UT continued at the same pace they've been on the last 113 seasons, that it would take 4181 years for UT to catch UK in E8s?

Just a fun fact for you to think about :)
Aren't y'all the Ones' that celebrate consolations? Afterall, and elite 8 and a FF are both just best of losers. Y'all are the kings of celebrating and bragging about losses.

I have only ever celebrated wins and Barnes and supplied many over y'all. 😃

Aren't y'all the Ones' that celebrate consolations? Afterall, and elite 8 and a FF are both just best of losers. Y'all are the kings of celebrating and bragging about losses.

I have only ever celebrated wins and Barnes and supplied many over y'all. 😃

Well if you want to talk about wins, it would take an infinite amount of years for UT to catch UK in championships if UT continued at their same pace. There's no hope for you catching UK when it comes to that category.

You guys are on a good run against us. But it isn't the first time it's happened. From 75'-80' you guys won 9 out of 11 against us. We know what both teams have done since then. Just curious why you think things will be different this time? History shows both teams will likely continue their normal trajectory.

Well if you want to talk about wins, it would take an infinite amount of years for UT to catch UK in championships if UT continued at their same pace. There's no hope for you catching UK when it comes to that category.

You guys are on a good run against us. But it isn't the first time it's happened. From 75'-80' you guys won 9 out of 11 against us. We know what both teams have done since then. Just curious why you think things will be different this time? History shows both teams will likely continue their normal trajectory.
Wow, we won 9 of 11, that is impressive.
I believe that history has no bearing on the future because there is nothing to support that it does. I believe that UT will continue at a high level until Barnes leaves then who knows. Furthermore, I believe that team's success correlates directly with coaching and recruiting and nothing more. Yale has a great history of winning, but it hasn't helped them today.

The UK facts are that y'all are a fallen power. You were beaten for the SEC regular season (Auburn) and the SEC tourney title (Tennessee). I know y'all like to say the regular season doesn't matter (which is ridiculous ), but you got your asses beat by a mid Minor ( St Peter's) in the open rd of the dance.
Those are the UK facts.

Almost spilt? Barnes has beaten Cal more times than not. How is that almost split? This is an example of y'all's delusion in full swing. Thanks for coming in on cue.🤪
Damn Lulu, I don’t even know where to start with this? Fallen power??? Myself and everyone else on this board likes you for the most part but everyone also knows the jealousy and hate you have for UK. You try and act like you don’t but it’s clear as day to see and comments like “Fallen power” show it. A fallen power would be somebody like Indiana (sorry @IUfanBorden). If I really have to explain this to you then you really are clueless to college basketball. I know you love the fact that UK lost to St Peters and I’ll be the first to say that it’s embarrassing and shouldn’t have happened but you act like that one loss takes our blue blood card. Ask Duke (Lehigh), UNC, KU and UCLA fans and they’ll tell you, upsets happen and no team is immune to it. Do you really think UT hasn’t lost to mid majors before??? Hell Virginia fans can tell you better than anyone that upsets happen. They have two of the most iconic upset loses ever. It happens! That’s what makes college basketball so great.

As far as Barnes and Cal I’ll ask you again, what’s the record head to head since Barnes has been at UT? You ask how it’s almost a split didn’t you? Well tell us what the record is in that time frame and I’ll tell you how it’s almost a split. If I’m not mistaken isn’t Barnes just got a couple game head to head lead against Cal since he’s been at UT???

• Haha
Wow, we won 9 of 11, that is impressive.
I believe that history has no bearing on the future because there is nothing to support that it does. I believe that UT will continue at a high level until Barnes leaves then who knows. Furthermore, I believe that team's success correlates directly with coaching and recruiting and nothing more. Yale has a great history of winning, but it hasn't helped them today.
You believe that history has no bearing on the future but too you believe that UT will continue at a high level until Barnes leaves? So Barnes recent years (history) doesn’t have any bearings on why you think UT will continue to do good???

Damn Lulu, I don’t even know where to start with this? Fallen power??? Myself and everyone else on this board likes you for the most part but everyone also knows the jealousy and hate you have for UK. You try and act like you don’t but it’s clear as day to see and comments like “Fallen power” show it. A fallen power would be somebody like Indiana (sorry @IUfanBorden). If I really have to explain this to you then you really are clueless to college basketball. I know you love the fact that UK lost to St Peters and I’ll be the first to say that it’s embarrassing and shouldn’t have happened but you act like that one loss takes our blue blood card. Ask Duke (Lehigh), UNC, KU and UCLA fans and they’ll tell you, upsets happen and no team is immune to it. Do you really think UT hasn’t lost to mid majors before??? Hell Virginia fans can tell you better than anyone that upsets happen. They have two of the most iconic upset loses ever. It happens! That’s what makes college basketball so great.

As far as Barnes and Cal I’ll ask you again, what’s the record head to head since Barnes has been at UT? You ask how it’s almost a split didn’t you? Well tell us what the record is in that time frame and I’ll tell you how it’s almost a split. If I’m not mistaken isn’t Barnes just got a couple game head to head lead against Cal since he’s been at UT???
Scooter,
It's not like I didn't acknowledge y'all have been a power before. You just aren't one now and haven't been for a while. It's not like I'm making this up.

Look at you trying to brag about almost being up there with Barnes! Would any team other than a fallen team be braggin "we are almost tied with UT"?

How the mighty have fallen.

You believe that history has no bearing on the future but too you believe that UT will continue at a high level until Barnes leaves? So Barnes recent years (history) doesn’t have any bearings on why you think UT will continue to do good???
Barnes is still in place and has an impact on the team. Rupp and Hall are gone, they are even dead, they can have no impact on the current team. You really need to make a more compelling argument.🙂

Reactions: Villian07
Scooter,
It's not like I didn't acknowledge y'all have been a power before. You just aren't one now and haven't been for a while. It's not like I'm making this up.

Look at you trying to brag about almost being up there with Barnes! Would any team other than a fallen team be braggin "we are almost tied with UT"?

Just another example of how your jealousy shines through LuLu. You’re really making yourself sound dumb at this point. If you think UK isn’t still considered a power it’s only because you don’t want to see it. We was one of the title favorites last year. I know you don’t know what that feels like but it’s kinda fun. As far as me “bragging” about being almost tied with Barnes it’s all you UT fans have and you guys are proud as hell for having a slight head to head lead on Cal and we all kno how you like to time frame (wonder why) so I just went with your usual “since Barnes has been at UT” time frame. I notice you still haven’t told us what the head to head record is since Barnes has been at UT. I’ll wait!!!
Barnes is still in place and has an impact on the team. Rupp and Hall are gone, they are even dead, they can have no impact on the current team. You really need to make a more compelling argument.🙂
This goes back to what I said before, Kentucky is bigger than the coach! It’s not that way at UT. You guys are ready to build Barnes a statue for having a couple game head to head lead on a Kentucky coach. Teams don’t do that for coach that can’t win in the NCAA unless they have a winning record against UK so yea, I’d say UK is mighty!!!

Scooter,

Would you consider UT more of a "power" right now than UK?

Yeah you rarely respond to me. That’s rich. You are so jealous of UKs tradition and history you can’t help but get flustered. It’s pretty funny watching you trying to go after @Bert Higginbotha only to return after getting taintsmacked. You love to troll UK fans but we got the boys to make the noyz. I’ve toyed with you a little but @JC for 3 and @Scotty00 will impregnate you if you try them. :) This will be you the first time you lock horns with them!

171113-pregnancy-ac-516p.jpg
Thats the thing uk fans cant seem to grasp, NO ONE cares about what uk did in the 40s and 50s EXCEPT uk fans, bc none of us were alive, hell my parents werent even born yet.

So when you dont get to live the experience, theres really nothing to be personally proud of but okd stories from ppl like bert who were around, the same old stories NO ONE ELSE cares about.

• Haha
Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
Just another example of how your jealousy shines through LuLu. You’re really making yourself sound dumb at this point. If you think UK isn’t still considered a power it’s only because you don’t want to see it. We was one of the title favorites last year. I know you don’t know what that feels like but it’s kinda fun. As far as me “bragging” about being almost tied with Barnes it’s all you UT fans have and you guys are proud as hell for having a slight head to head lead on Cal and we all kno how you like to time frame (wonder why) so I just went with your usual “since Barnes has been at UT” time frame. I notice you still haven’t told us what the head to head record is since Barnes has been at UT. I’ll wait!!!

This goes back to what I said before, Kentucky is bigger than the coach! It’s not that way at UT. You guys are ready to build Barnes a statue for having a couple game head to head lead on a Kentucky coach. Teams don’t do that for coach that can’t win in the NCAA unless they have a winning record against UK so yea, I’d say UK is mighty!!!
Scooter, I just posted facts. If that seems dumb to you that's on you.

You are the one talking about Cal be close to Barnes, not me.

Kentucky bigger than a coach? That is about the dumbest thing you have said and that's saying something. You need a new writer, I could defend UK better than you're doing.

Thats the thing uk fans cant seem to grasp, NO ONE cares about what uk did in the 40s and 50s EXCEPT uk fans, bc none of us were alive, hell my parents werent even born yet.

So when you dont get to live the experience, theres really nothing to be personally proud of but okd stories from ppl like bert who were around, the same old stories NO ONE ELSE cares about.
th

This is what makes their "time frame" argument so stupid. Time framing is exactly what they are attempting when they jump back in time.

The 40's and 50's have nothing to do what CBB today.

Reactions: Villian07
We was one of the title favorites last year. I know you don’t know what that feels like but it’s kinda fun.
This goes back to what I said before, Kentucky is bigger than the coach!
UT was the same exact seed as UK last year and won the SECT right before the ncaa started. They were just as much of a title threat as uk, if not more so, and they proved that on the court by not losing the first game they played.

Tell the last sentence to BCG. Yall have had multiple coaches win titles, that does not mean any ass hat off the street could come in and be successful at UK, hence BCG was terrible. Did uk forget to be “bigger than the coach” then?

No program is “bigger than the coach” Della is right, the coach is the single most important thing in regards to a successful program.

No one mixes arrogance together with ignorance quite like uk fans.

Reactions: della

That's BS. OK you may not care about it is fine. Trying to demean it as my parents weren't born is just lazy thinking.

Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
Scooter, I just posted facts. If that seems dumb to you that's on you.

You are the one talking about Cal be close to Barnes, not me.

Kentucky bigger than a coach? That is about the dumbest thing you have said and that's saying something. You need a new writer, I could defend UK better than you're doing.
Kentucky is bigger than a coach. Hence 5 coaches with a title. Coaches come here to win one. It's odd when they don't win at least one.

All time isn't "time framing". You're a smart cookie and know this.
Yes it is. No one denies UK's rich past, no one is arguing team X has more wins ect. Therefore, when y'all introduce 40's & 50's (time framing) into a a discussion of today, y'all are trying to strengthen the weak position of today with the past.

Yes it is. No one denies UK's rich past, no one is arguing team X has more wins ect. Therefore, when y'all introduce 40's & 50's (time framing) into a a discussion of today, y'all are trying to strengthen the weak position of today with the past.
True, but it's not like we're ignoring a portion of our past. Some fans are notorious for this. It's like they're ashamed and only became a fan when....

True, but it's not like we're ignoring a portion of our past. Some fans are notorious for this. It's like they're ashamed and only became a fan when....
How so do fans ignore their teams past? Why would a fan choose to live in the past in the first place? The only reason I can see is that the present or future are bleak.

Everyone is and should be excited about the promise of the new season. Are UK fans the exception here? Are y'all excited about the promise of the 50's? The reason there is no excitement for the past is because it is over. There is no promise and there is no hope (all the things that makes sports fun)

How so do fans ignore their teams past? Why would a fan choose to live in the past in the first place? The only reason I can see is that the present or future are bleak.

Everyone is and should be excited about the promise of the new season. Are UK fans the exception here? Are y'all excited about the promise of the 50's? The reason there is no excitement for the past is because it is over. There is no promise and there is no hope (all the things that makes sports fun)
You think current teams only celebrate current success? Seems a bit lame, no?

Let's flip it to a different team. Should Duke forget all about Coach K and his accomplishments?

Doesn't mean shit now right?

Should we forget about Barnes win/loss record against Calilpar/UK? Would that be hypocritical?

I'm sure it's just UK. That's ok our old titles still bother some.

Let's flip it to a different team. Should Duke forget all about Coach K and his accomplishments?

Should we forget about Barnes win/loss record against Calilpar/UK? Would that be hypocritical?

The only Coach K I know is Hubert's bitch.

You think current teams only celebrate current success? Seems a bit lame, no?
You are asking me if current teams celebrate current wins more than past teams that were not associated with? Yes

If that seems lame explain why?

It's fine as long as you keep the time-framing to recent history... even though it's still in the past. ;)

I'll go first!

Thanks UK for upping UT/Barnes stature by getting ground up in his Big Orange machine!
Honestly he's on to something. UT only has wins over UK to their name. You're proof.

Meaning....well, you know what I mean.

ADVERTISEMENT