ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball Revival

jwhkchawk

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2009
Been a long time lurking KU fan. Going to try to post every now and then throughout the year so here’s to my first thread:

Leading up to this year it felt like the last few seasons had been gradually less exciting. While I’m not sure I love the transfer rule, I do think that and the super seniors have increased the talent in college basketball. The overall quality of play has been awesome just one week in to the season and I couldn’t be more excited for the rest of the year.

On top of that, fans being in the stands is so important. I was at Allen Fieldhouse last night for a game against Tarleton State and it was still a blast—looking forward to the Mizzou and UK games already.

Best of luck to all the teams represented on the board, and in the spirit of competition: Go F*** yourselves and rock chalk

The transfer rules certainly make it interesting. Obviously the talent doesn't change but where they play changes, which makes people see them play more since they are now on premier teams and televised games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT