ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball Gambling Thread - PA_Panther Owns This Thread

Somebody give me a reason to or not to take Illinois ML. Are frazier/curbelo/kockbirn playing? Do they have a terrible record @iowa. Does iowa have anyone down low to handle cockburn??

I just dont know which way to lean and tonights slate is downright putrid.

Somebody give me a reason to or not to take Illinois ML. Are frazier/curbelo/kockbirn playing? Do they have a terrible record @iowa. Does iowa have anyone down low to handle cockburn??

I just dont know which way to lean and tonights slate is downright putrid.
Illinois has not been impressive at all thus far, but I think they'll turn it around. I'll take the ML on them tonight too, even though it's in Iowa City. But, if we do this, we shall feel the wrath of Hawkit for all of eternity. Can you handle it?

If it means $$$ in the bank the hell with hawkit 🤣 but im staying away. Last year it seemed hone court adv was worth 15 pts in the big 10.

I like new mexico. They just won at new mexico st now they are playing them again at home and are +4.5 so naturally i went ML

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
If it means $$$ in the bank the hell with hawkit 🤣 but im staying away. Last year it seemed hone court adv was worth 15 pts in the big 10.

I like new mexico. They just won at new mexico st now they are playing them again at home and are +4.5 so naturally i went ML
Gonna let me take the fall all by myself? I see how it is.... Anyway, I parlayed the Illinois ML with Buffalo -3 and over 41 for MNF.

Illinois has not been impressive at all thus far, but I think they'll turn it around. I'll take the ML on them tonight too, even though it's in Iowa City. But, if we do this, we shall feel the wrath of Hawkit for all of eternity. Can you handle it?
@hawkit3113 Since the moment you laughed at this post Iowa is on a 14-0 run and has taken a 9 point lead. My wallet does not appreciate your voodoo hex, sir.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
Gonna let me take the fall all by myself? I see how it is.... Anyway, I parlayed the Illinois ML with Buffalo -3 and over 41 for MNF.
Man im scared of the weather for the over but i almost hit bears/zona under bc of rain and didnt and they busted it easy.

Man im scared of the weather for the over but i almost hit bears/zona under bc of rain and didnt and they busted it easy.
Yeah, well, I wouldn't have bet it had I known the weather forecast but I made the rookie mistake of not checking it. Damn 45 mph winds gonna take money out of my pocket. Weather in Buffalo this time of year is always bullshit. They should play in a dome.

Reactions: Villian07
Gonna make della proud today, im hittin tenn -4 and belmont ML.

Effin new mexico lost in OT on a buzzer beater. If my greedy ass would took the +4 instead of the ML ida won some coin smdh

Well don't look now but IU might be in process of blowing this one long way to go but it's not easy playing with a big lead

27 point swing to cover by .5

sad-wallace-wallace.gif

What's the moves tonight, I don't go straight up but I do sometimes put my Draft Kings teams based on some of the shrewd selections here.

ADVERTISEMENT