ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball Gambling Thread - PA_Panther Owns This Thread

No offense, but i’d rather pay the vig all day long vs taking the risk that someone I don’t know on a message board will pay up.
Yea good point. I guess saying im good for it only goes so far.

Snd i already but duke and IU threw my bookie but wouldnt care to add on. Just dont see both losing but they are on the road.

That Pitt 3 at the buzzer didn't help. A 2 point lead in this shit show feels like 10.

U wanna bet with me ill take duke and IU. If they solit we are even if one goes 2-0 they take the winning no juice just name the terms

i got paypal 🤷‍♂️ Ill go up to 100$ per game.

Note this is not for everybody 🤣

Howd that work out for you?

Gotta keep shootin to break a slump.

michigan, cincy, hofstra, n iowa, tex tech, wisconsin.

Reactions: Ingersol
Tons of good match-ups tonight.

Cincy -3.5 @ Miami (OH)
Florida +1 @ Oklahoma
Michigan -1.5 @ UNC
Wisconsin -3.5 @ Georgia Tech

Tons of good match-ups tonight.

Cincy -3.5 @ Miami (OH)
Florida +1 @ Oklahoma
Michigan -1.5 @ UNC
Wisconsin -3.5 @ Georgia Tech
You, much like myself love the road faves lol.

I told my buddy i need to be careful bc this is the first time ive bet against actual home crowds in like two years. And they obv can impact the game. Im on all of those but fla + two other road faves 🤣 so im not hating at all.

I like:

Louisville @ MSU over 137
Florida @ OU over 133
Michigan @ UNC under 151.5

You, much like myself love the road faves lol.

I told my buddy i need to be careful bc this is the first time ive bet against actual home crowds in like two years. And they obv can impact the game. Im on all of those but fla + two other road faves 🤣 so im not hating at all.
Yep. I take advantage of the lines on the away teams quite often because they are favorable to the visitors. I think a lot of times home court advantage is way overblown, not always but very often. A certain team isn't going to win just because they're playing at a certain venue, they still have to put the ball in the basket and vice versa. A visiting team can feed off of shutting a crowd up just as much as the home team feeds off their energy.

Yep. I take advantage of the lines on the away teams quite often because they are favorable to the visitors. I think a lot of times home court advantage is way overblown, not always but very often. A certain team isn't going to win just because they're playing at a certain venue, they still have to put the ball in the basket and vice versa. A visiting team can feed off of shutting a crowd up just as much as the home team feeds off their energy.
Yea but i do wonder how much the effect of not playing in front of full road crowds in like two years factors in to teams this year, esp in their first few road games.

But i agree, a road fave of say -3 would be -7/-8 at home. And really anything inside of like 4 pts your betting on will it come down to the last possession or not, and sometimes u still win when it does.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
And i never bet any spread +4 or lower, i will take the ML bc im greedy like that.

Yea but i do wonder how much the effect of not playing in front of full road crowds in like two years factors in to teams this year, esp in their first few road games.

But i agree, a road fave of say -3 would be -7/-8 at home. And really anything inside of like 4 pts your betting on will it come down to the last possession or not, and sometimes u still win when it does.
The officiating of home games concerns me more than anything else. I know, I know... refs aren't biased and all that (blah, blah, blah)... but the fact is that nobody likes to get booed and have fans all over them all game and that home whistle can be very friendly for that very reason. The full crowd thing might be a factor, but it should work that way for both teams. Takes them a while to settle down and get in a groove.

And i never bet any spread +4 or lower, i will take the ML bc im greedy like that.
It depends for me. I mostly bet parlays and I have been burned many, many times by losing 1 game by a point or two. But straight up bets for one game I will often take ML on spreads like that.

The officiating of home games concerns me more than anything else. I know, I know... refs aren't biased and all that (blah, blah, blah)... but the fact is that nobody likes to get booed and have fans all over them all game and that home whistle can be very friendly for that very reason. The full crowd thing might be a factor, but it should work that way for both teams. Takes them a while to settle down and get in a groove.
Hell man im usually the first to blame refs, so i fee ya there.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Hit $45 6 gamer last night for $1030. Incredibly I had 8 of 9 on a $30 9 gamer! I need it to cover my losses for playing that *&*&*&%%$$$ Ultimate Texas Holdem......

I’m back f’ers and I’m serious we need to win only 18.32 million for the Capel buyout we can do this!

IUPUI +7 vs: Detroit: two of the worst teams in College basketball. A winless team by a touchdown don’t fly with head coach Jeff Capel.

Lipscomb + 15.5 vs Belmont: Two really good small conference teams getting after it tonight. I’m actually gonna sit down and watch this game tonight. Just make the bet!

Detroit isnt THAT terrible sans the dub session they put on eweypooey

and as a murray state alum i learned to never bet against belmont but good luck on that one

i got detroit in my parlay

Hate to be that guy but u shoulda stayed away another day, belmont busted bellermine as well.

Last edited:
I had UT and byu straight up. I had a similar prlay but someone killed it, George mason i think smdh. ODU beat em after being mostly terrible this season. I did waych ODU play iona in one of the holiday tourneys and they do have a decent big man and one solid wing, so might not be as bad as i thought initially. So i bet them -4 next game at hone against effin Longwood and…..odu won by 2 smdh.

oh well

today im on

Maryland -5.5
Unc-3
Ohio state -5

then a parlay with those and miss st and murray state (alma mater lers get it)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT