ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball Gambling Thread - PA_Panther Owns This Thread

They say they will make it up to the members. We'll see. I can't imagine how many members there are so it won't be much probably.
Draft Kings has done it when system crashes. These guys know they have competitors,

They will probably run a query and assign voucher to $ wagered on the year or something like that. Probably $5 increments. Gonna peg you for $10.

RollLaugh

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Draft Kings has done it when system crashes. These guys know they have competitors,

They will probably run a query and assign voucher to $ wagered on the year or something like that. Probably $5 increments. Gonna peg you for $10.

RollLaugh
$10 or $20 voucher won't do it for me. My minimum bets aren't less than $25. They can kick rocks if they try to low ball me. 😆

Keep us posted, not to pry. Just wondering how they handle.
They gave different bonuses I guess based on recent play and level ranking. Their ranking system is:
starter (level 1)
rookie (lvl 1, lvl 2, lvl 3)
pro (lvl 1, lvl 2, lvl 3)
all-star (lvl 1, lvl 2, lvl 3)
legend (lvl 1, lvl 2, lvl 3)
hall of fame (lvl 1)

I'm a legend level 1 (almost level 2) and they gave me a $30 bonus. I wager a lot more than that on a daily basis. Some people of lower status got more and some people of higher status got less. It's a shit show all around.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
Jfc id be byond pissed.

my offshore bs bookie will have a risk free bet tab and show u the lines to the game including the ML and the O/U but only the spread is risk free. I hit the over for 250$ thinking it was risk free and started calling their helpline and cussing them for funsies. Smdh least im assuming ur shot isnt offshore, they can quite literally do what they want. Alot of times they wont have smaller schools listed with the reat of the games but u can search for it and find it but the juice will be -120 regardless which team u bet lmao like mfersss sooooooo greedy.

Jfc id be byond pissed.

my offshore bs bookie will have a risk free bet tab and show u the lines to the game including the ML and the O/U but only the spread is risk free. I hit the over for 250$ thinking it was risk free and started calling their helpline and cussing them for funsies. Smdh least im assuming ur shot isnt offshore, they can quite literally do what they want. Alot of times they wont have smaller schools listed with the reat of the games but u can search for it and find it but the juice will be -120 regardless which team u bet lmao like mfersss sooooooo greedy.
They are all crooks. Bovada operates out of a reservation in Canada.

They gave different bonuses I guess based on recent play and level ranking. Their ranking system is:
starter (level 1)
rookie (lvl 1, lvl 2, lvl 3)
pro (lvl 1, lvl 2, lvl 3)
all-star (lvl 1, lvl 2, lvl 3)
legend (lvl 1, lvl 2, lvl 3)
hall of fame (lvl 1)

I'm a legend level 1 (almost level 2) and they gave me a $30 bonus. I wager a lot more than that on a daily basis. Some people of lower status got more and some people of higher status got less. It's a shit show all around.
They should have hit you with $100 and 2 tickets to a Kid Rock concert

• Haha
They should have hit you with $100 and 2 tickets to a Kid Rock concert
I hadn't even looked at my available bonuses forever until today, so I just redeemed a bunch more that had accumulated. Now I need the Titans to win this game against the Steelers to make it all worthwhile.

Edit: Tennessee quite literally fumbled the game away. 3 fumbles in 10 snaps led to the Steelers win. Long story short, I didn't win anything with my "free" money. 😆

I started watching the titans game as soon as they started to self implode. Epic job of shitting the bed.

if packers lose to lamarless ravens i will be convinced the nfl is rigged

I started watching the titans game as soon as they started to self implode. Epic job of shitting the bed.

if packers lose to lamarless ravens i will be convinced the nfl is rigged
Only other bet I have going today is a prop bet for Mixon and Chase to each score a TD. It is not looking good so far. 😆

Reactions: Villian07
Pretty sure you guys don’t want to know the disgusting amount of NFL bets I’ve been putting on, but here is my one ncaab bet for today

Incarnate Word +38.5 vs Purdue

This game will not be close, but the IW coach is Carson Cunningham, a former player for Matt Painter. Painter won’t run up the score to 38.5 against a member of the Boiler fam. It’s a lock. I am in huge on this bet.

Edit: Apologies, he actually played for Coach Keady, but the point stands. Still part of the Boiler family, and that is the only reason why this game was scheduled in the first place.

Last edited:
Online betting became legal just a couple months ago in CT. I checked my account history on FD yesterday, and it said $96k in wagers. 80% is NFL.
**** betting the nfl. Only way im ever successful is if i just fade myself aka fade logic. Like packers covering against chiefs with no rodgers, or ravens covering against packers with no lamar. Like just following gb this year has got me where i refuse to bet nfl period.

Online betting became legal just a couple months ago in CT. I checked my account history on FD yesterday, and it said $96k in wagers. 80% is NFL.
A good amount of what I bet is NFL too. The rest is mostly college football and basketball. Occasionally I will also bet on golf, nascar, and MLB too. Kind of just depends what else is going on. If it's a slow sports day and nothing else is going or there's nothing worth watching I will place a bet to make it worth watching.

**** betting the nfl. Only way im ever successful is if i just fade myself aka fade logic. Like packers covering against chiefs with no rodgers, or ravens covering against packers with no lamar. Like just following gb this year has got me where i refuse to bet nfl period.
You just have to remember that the public loves the favs and laying the points. This is why all else equal I will almost always take the points. I won 2k on the Ravens albeit it was very lucky that they hit two TDs at the very end to cover.

A good amount of what I bet is NFL too. The rest is mostly college football and basketball. Occasionally I will also bet on golf, nascar, and MLB too. Kind of just depends what else is going on. If it's a slow sports day and nothing else is going or there's nothing worth watching I will place a bet to make it worth watching.
I put on some large bets for week 16 on teams that have already been hit hard with covid this week (Bears, Browns, Skins, Steelers) with the thought that they are ahead of the curve and their opponents will likley get hit next. We’ll see how that works out for me.

I put on some large bets for week 16 on teams that have already been hit hard with covid this week (Bears, Browns, Skins, Steelers) with the thought that they are ahead of the curve and their opponents will likley get hit next. We’ll see how that works out for me.
think-smart.gif

Reactions: Villian07
You just have to remember that the public loves the favs and laying the points. This is why all else equal I will almost always take the points. I won 2k on the Ravens albeit it was very lucky that they hit two TDs at the very end to cover.
Yea its like i already knew they were gonna make a game of it, i dont even know what the spread is, i dont even look at nfl threads anymore lol thats where im at with the nfl lol

Now im bout half scared to bet college basketball, most esp the smaller schools just bc i wont have a clue whether they got ppl out for covid or not u know.

But yea i like to bet slow ass days whatever games on tv, make it worth watching, and give me someone to root for like kevin said.

im only betting 100s of dollars a game depending on how much i like it though, not thousands. Biggest bet i made this year was like 400 on ukML football. Easy $$$ lol.

But also lost bout 250 on mississippi state vs louisville earlier in the season when we decided we actually wanna win a game 😂 I thought that was gonna be easy $$$ too

What was the move tonight? I see Davidson was sticking with Alabama early but I haven't checked the score lately.

Some bonus NFL!

I aint been lookin at em bc i dont wanna try to keep up with whose out on from covid on every team in the nation. Its blut to be 2020 all over again smdh

Reactions: Ingersol
Lucky bastid.

When kentucky finally does it ima have an account on all of em hust for the bonuses lmao and me and my buddies will take turns referring a friend 🤣

I am rolling the dice and going all in on UK -12. I know, I know.... I am stoopid.

I think that makes it where every state bordering Kentucky now has it.
Kentuckians can still use many of the bookmakers based out of the country. That is why most of them are based outside the U.S., there's a loophole that the gambling restrictions don't apply to them, although some states have recently introduced legislation to change that. I've been betting through Bovada for many years, a good portion of which was when I was living in KY. The apps track your location though and I've heard some people say they have to go into neighboring states to place bets. 😆

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I am rolling the dice and going all in on UK -12. I know, I know.... I am stoopid.
Good call. I tailed ya for a bill but wasnt quite ballsy enough for the all in.

Figured 12 pts was too big of a window fora chance for yall to not cover but still win 🤣 in which ida been doubly pissed. I missed most of it, i thougt it started at 6 smdh. But damn nothing more frustrating than watching role players destroy u, and look like scrubs the next game(against anyone much less ur rival 🤦‍♂️) 55 for western had like 21 against us, with 4 or 5 threes, mfer missin open layups tonight 🤣

Good call. I tailed ya for a bill but wasnt quite ballsy enough for the all in.

Figured 12 pts was too big of a window fora chance for yall to not cover but still win 🤣 in which ida been doubly pissed. I missed most of it, i thougt it started at 6 smdh. But damn nothing more frustrating than watching role players destroy u, and look like scrubs the next game(against anyone much less ur rival 🤦‍♂️) 55 for western had like 21 against us, with 4 or 5 threes, mfer missin open layups tonight 🤣
Yeah, they were talking about how Justice (55) was out of college basketball completely after transferring from Vandy to IUPUI to WKU. He was a grad assistant coach or manager or some shit and they needed him to be a fill-in for a scrimmage. Next thing you know he's on the team and has a career game against Louisville. 😆

Kentuckians can still use many of the bookmakers based out of the country. That is why most of them are based outside the U.S., there's a loophole that the gambling restrictions don't apply to them, although some states have recently introduced legislation to change that. I've been betting through Bovada for many years, a good portion of which was when I was living in KY. The apps track your location though and I've heard some people say they have to go into neighboring states to place bets. 😆
I'm sure a VPN would work wouldn't it? My VPN cost 3 bucks a month.

ADVERTISEMENT