ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball Gambling Thread - PA_Panther Owns This Thread

Yeah, they were talking about how Justice (55) was out of college basketball completely after transferring from Vandy to IUPUI to WKU. He was a grad assistant coach or manager or some shit and they needed him to be a fill-in for a scrimmage. Next thing you know he's on the team and has a career game against Louisville. 😆
God bless i didnt even know that. Very fitting, seems like we bring out the best of alot of role players. I jist knew he wasnt one of their “main” dudes ya know. And yea he went off on us and it wasnt just wide open threes, he was makin some tough shots.

I was super impressed with him and the big kid from hoptown after our game. I was trying to figure out how a 7”5 kid comes thru the town next to me, and me be unaware of it. They said during our game he was 6”8 in hs, shot to 7”2 his forst year of juco, then to 7”5 the next year of juco iicr. Pretty insane. I think he could make the league, hes pretty dam athletic to be that tall. Gonna have to pack on some pounds imo but most college bigs do.

God bless i didnt even know that. Very fitting, seems like we bring out the best of alot of role players. I jist knew he wasnt one of their “main” dudes ya know. And yea he went off on us and it wasnt just wide open threes, he was makin some tough shots.

I was super impressed with him and the big kid from hoptown after our game. I was trying to figure out how a 7”5 kid comes thru the town next to me, and me be unaware of it. They said during our game he was 6”8 in hs, shot to 7”2 his forst year of juco, then to 7”5 the next year of juco iicr. Pretty insane. I think he could make the league, hes pretty dam athletic to be that tall. Gonna have to pack on some pounds imo but most college bigs do.
Yeah, that dude Sparks is a problem. He racked up the blocks against UK. I think he had 7 at the half and that's what he finished with. He went out I guess about halfway through the 2nd half after he twisted his ankle. I could see him as a future 1st rounder just based on shot blocking/altering prowess alone. Stansbury, who also coached the all-time leading shot blocker, Varnado, at MSU said Sparks is in a whole different league in comparison. That's insane.

Yeah, that dude Sparks is a problem. He racked up the blocks against UK. I think he had 7 at the half and that's what he finished with. He went out I guess about halfway through the 2nd half after he twisted his ankle. I could see him as a future 1st rounder just based on shot blocking/altering prowess alone. Stansbury, who also coached the all-time leading shot blocker, Varnado, at MSU said Sparks is in a whole different league in comparison. That's insane.
Dude doesn't foul either. Some that tall are awkward and lanky. He's impressive no doubt.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Yea hes not a stiff like some guys that sized, hes pretty mobile and athletic. Id def take a flyer on him in the second round if i was a gm.

Absolutely nothing to bet on today. Thinking about placing a couple $100 wagers on Russian Table Tennis for shts and giggles.

Edit: Just took Safanov for $116 against Kalashnikov. What’s hilarious is that you can actually watch the matches live. The feed is likely from the backroom of a random Moscow bar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Absolutely nothing to bet on today. Thinking about placing a couple $100 wagers on Russian Table Tennis for shts and giggles.

Edit: Just took Safanov for $116 against Kalashnikov. What’s hilarious is that you can actually watch the matches live. The feed is likely from the backroom of a random Moscow bar.
Gulfstream Park and Tampa Bay Downs brother.

We hurting.

Im bout to call gamblers anonymous on ya, ur welcome.

Im bout to call gamblers anonymous on ya, ur welcome.
You are joking, but 100 is meaningless to me. So is a G. I’ve taken FD to the cleaners since they launched here in Oct. Even my wife is on board at this point LOL.

Reactions: Villian07
I have ridiculously large bets today. Taking points on Jags, Steelers, Skins, Bears, and Panthers. Giving 6 pts on Falcons. Also U46 on Chargers/Texans. Could be a very good or awful day. We’ll see.

Jags bungling the last drive started a disaster of a day for my bets LOL. Won Bears cover and moneyline, and that’s it. Lost everything else with WFT coming up. Down ~$2750 today. WFT covering would salvage the day.

Jags bungling the last drive started a disaster of a day for my bets LOL. Won Bears cover and moneyline, and that’s it. Lost everything else with WFT coming up. Down ~$2750 today. WFT covering would salvage the day.
Lmao man sorry to laugh at ur expense but this is laughable considering how the dallas/washington game played out.

sorry bout ur day man, i offered to make the call lol

Lmao man sorry to laugh at ur expense but this is laughable considering how the dallas/washington game played out.

sorry bout ur day man, i offered to make the call lol
All good dude. It was a complete debacle. Gave back half the winnings I’d taken from FD since Oct in one day (~5k loss yesterday)!

Edit: Just to add more context, out of the ~20 bets I had on, I won only 4, and two of them were small inconsequential boosted odd wagers that they limit to $50. Also, since I am normally against the public, it means that the books also had a horrible day yesterday, except against me LOL.

Last edited:
Yea i cant even behin to throw shade when i threw in the towel on the nfl WEEKS ago bc i was losing so much lol

Yea i cant even behin to throw shade when i threw in the towel on the nfl WEEKS ago bc i was losing so much lol
I’ll post the betting slip in a bit, but just won back all the losses from yesterday plus a lot more on a parlay that hit with the Dolphins pic six on the first play of the game.

Edit: Hahahahaha

Last edited:
dam thats ****in awesome. Good lord u got some cojones throwin that kinda money at such a silly parlay (no offense) aint nothin ****in silly about 10 raks, congrats.

dam thats ****in awesome. Good lord u got some cojones throwin that kinda money at such a silly parlay (no offense) aint nothin ****in silly about 10 raks, congrats.
Gotta admit when your wrong so went with Cowboys late. The Dolphins D/ST leg was solely based on how shtty of a QB that Ian Book is. No guts no glory.

Reactions: Villian07
Panthers +4
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yea i had nd and was too afraid to post when i seen pa pick pitt lmao. Evened up on boise tho.

i know lsu is good, but i really like aubrun -4 tommorow. What am i missing, is flannigan back with auburn now after his injury or no?

Im on spart and indiana. Prolly make a homer bet on GT Ml just bc i dont trust louisville a lick.

i dont **** with nfl anymore ill let vulva lead u to the $$$.

Ahh my bad my service is so sketch it didnt load the pic.

Nice call, im glad cincy won but the refs really ruined the end imo. Mixon was in they shoulda kept the flags in their pockets

Ahh my bad my service is so sketch it didnt load the pic.

Nice call, im glad cincy won but the refs really ruined the end imo. Mixon was in they shoulda kept the flags in their pockets
They were pretty turrible all day.

Glad someone is confident about tonight. LSU is decent and we shit ourselves in the last road game.
The skeptic in me thinks he's up to some rivals jinx stuff.

I don't feel good about this game at all. I really wanted to take LSU in the pick'em but just couldn't bring myself to pick against UK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT