ADVERTISEMENT

College Baseball

Speaking of baseball, just saw this on the ESPN ticker and thought for a second football already started. 😂

cubs.png

Vols vs UK in Lexington next Saturday. We are discussing a road trip up there. If we go we will probably eat at Malones, I like that place.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Vols are stacked and very good but their head coach is a kind of a bitch

Vitello is fiery but didn’t see anything this weekend that was anything really. He is definitely one of those guys opponents will hate though.

I believe the auburn/Uk series is at Lexington. Auburn has Arkansas at home this weekend. Then Alabama at home. Then at Kentucky the final weekend as you said
Oh you're right, I don't know what I was thinking. Auburn @ UK the weekend before the SECT starts.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Very good coach. Just act likes a hot head
Well, y'all did throw the bat into our dugout. I do wish he were more chill though. He is very complimentary of the opposing team win or lose, but in the heat of the moment he can be a bit snappy.

10K bonus points to name the fastest pitch w/o looking it up.

Nolan Ryan?
Randy Johnson?

Well, y'all did throw the bat into our dugout. I do wish he were more chill though. He is very complimentary of the opposing team win or lose, but in the heat of the moment he can be a bit snappy.
Stop it. The bat was not thrown into your dugout. It bounced 4 or 5 times. The fact he had a 4 game suspension proves he is a hit head

It was not thrown in there. It bounced over that way after a few bounces. Batter did now directly throw it in there

Stop it. The bat was not thrown into your dugout. It bounced 4 or 5 times. The fact he had a 4 game suspension proves he is a hit head
The suspension proves that he chest butted the Ump. Y'all throwing your bat into our dugout was kinda uncalled for.

The suspension proves that he chest butted the Ump. Y'all throwing your bat into our dugout was kinda uncalled for.
It was not thrown in your dugout. This is a complete BS narrative idiot vol fans have created. He flipped it and it bounced multiple times before it even got to tonyiir dugout. Your player bat flip more than anyone in the SEC

It was not thrown in your dugout. This is a complete BS narrative idiot vol fans have created. He flipped it and it bounced multiple times before it even got to tonyiir dugout. Your player bat flip more than anyone in the SEC
The netting caught it or someone might have been injured.

The netting caught it or someone might have been injured.
Your coach throwing back into a group of players was much worse. Plus it was a player for auburn why it was a coach for you. I would be embarrassed if that was my coach but he wins so you don’t care

Your coach throwing back into a group of players was much worse. Plus it was a player for auburn why it was a coach for you. I would be embarrassed if that was my coach but he wins so you don’t care
You're free to tell me what you think, but don't tell me what I think. You're not qualified.

It was a player for Auburn that instigated it. It wasn't a random encounter. You need to own that.

Remember, we have a non aggression pact. I didn't bring up anything about Auburn or gloat about the series. nada.

You came at our coach and that could be looked at as an incursion against an innocent and peaceful Vol.
Leave in peace.

You're free to tell me what you think, but don't tell me what I think. You're not qualified.

It was a player for Auburn that instigated it. It wasn't a random encounter. You need to own that.

Remember, we have a non aggression pact. I didn't bring up anything about Auburn or gloat about the series. nada.

You came at our coach and that could be looked at as an incursion against an innocent and peaceful Vol.
Leave in peace.
The auburn player didn’t do anything but flip a bat. Something your players do more than anyone. I am glad to know a coach shouldn’t be held at a higher standard though in your eyes. . I am done now

The auburn player didn’t do anything but flip a bat. Something your players do more than anyone. I am glad to know a coach shouldn’t be held at a higher standard though in your eyes. . I am done now
You are instigating shit here. Don't throw out that passive aggressive shit. You started attacking Tony and I haven't done anything.

You are instigating shit here. Don't throw out that passive aggressive shit. You started attacking Tony and I haven't done anything.
He deserved to be attacked. The guy is a fantastic baseball coach but he is a hot head. That’s all that was originally said. Instead of just being biased just admit to what Tony is. A damn good coach that loses it sometimes

He deserved to be attacked. The guy is a fantastic baseball coach but he is a hot head. That’s all that was originally said. Instead of just being biased just admit to what Tony is. A damn good coach that loses it sometimes
Tony didn't start anything with Auburn. The Auburn player threw the bat at our dugout. So, there is context for his anger. The Auburn player didn't hit a UT player and Tony didn't hit an Auburn player. Of course, you already know that.

How many times to I need to do that? I said as much in post #58

Tony didn't start anything with Auburn. The Auburn player threw the bat at our dugout. So, there is context for his anger. The Auburn player didn't hit a UT player and Tony didn't hit an Auburn player. Of course, you already know that.

How many times to I need to do that? I said as much in post #58
You keep getting it wrong. The auburn player did not throw it at your dugout. Stop it. Also a coach that acts his age wouldn’t have even gotten angry over a bat flip.

You keep getting it wrong. The auburn player did not throw it at your dugout. Stop it. Also a coach that acts his age wouldn’t have even gotten angry over a bat flip.
The dugout is not on top of the batter's box. It takes a good throw to get it over there. I'm not saying it was deliberate, but it made it to the netting and the coach got pissed. However, he didn't go knock out the Auburn player, he just threw it back over to them.

The dugout is not on top of the batter's box. It takes a good throw to get it over there. I'm not saying it was deliberate, but it made it to the netting and the coach got pissed. However, he didn't go knock out the Auburn player, he just threw it back over to them.
He flipped the bat straight up in the air. Just like your players do after big home runs

I am a pretty rabid fan. Have seen the noles in Omaha every time we’ve been there in the past 20 years or so. Watch many of the games on acc x
Its almost unbelievable ---actually it is----that FSU has never won the CWS.

He flipped the bat straight up in the air. Just like your players do after big home runs
Why are you going on and on about this. The dugout is not up in the air, but who cares. Let's drop it.

It ended up at our dugout and it didn't get their on it's own power. So, i'm right.
Foul balls can end up in your dugout to. Tony throwing those back at opposing players to? The auburn player tossed a bat up in the air. That’s it.

ADVERTISEMENT