ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Anthony

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
Got a crystal ball pick to UNC by Evan Daniels......big get if it happens

I feel like that has been the working assumption since the summer.

Will be interesting to see how much of the backcourt stays this year to next.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
You seem to be wrong, friend. If UNC gets this guy, Roy tossed out the big bucks. Good for him, TBH

I know you're trolling...but in case you're just that dumb (cuz, ya know, BBN) Cole is the last person in this class to need/take money. Greg has had that kid in LV luggage since he was 4.

Well, Nas Little took a pay cut to come to UNC. Or did he. That 150k AZ offered, but he decided to come for free to UNC huh? Sure he did.

He probably would have started at AZ at least.

Reactions: HooAmI
For some reason I thought he was already committed to UNC lol. probably just because a lot of people including myself just assumed since july that UNC was where he was going.

The best PG in the class. Would love to see him against a sophomore Tre Jones.

Tre should come back. Lights out defensively but he needs consistency with his jumper.

Tho true, I think you strike while the iron is hot, just like his brother did with his fellow classmates. Plus, Tre has been injured since being at Duke.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Did Roy finally outbid the big boys?

Hell yeah. He better outbid them a few more times. We need more guys next year than just Cole.

Well, Nas Little took a pay cut to come to UNC. Or did he. That 150k AZ offered, but he decided to come for free to UNC huh? Sure he did.

He probably would have started at AZ at least.

And lost a bunch of games.

It is good when Evan picks one for you but he isn't 100% confident yet either. Just feels solid about it. I was surprised he went ahead with it tbh.

Reactions: JimboBBN
That would be nice... his shooting is sort of suspect. But unfortunately nowadays guys tend to go:(

I think it’s probabaly even tougher when you come in w moth 3 other guys who decide to leave. Dude is in no way a failure if he stays, but that’s probably the way he’d see it, so to speak.

I think it’s probabaly even tougher when you come in w moth 3 other guys who decide to leave. Dude is in no way a failure if he stays, but that’s probably the way he’d see it, so to speak.

For sure. And I honestly wonder if the fact that Tyus went after one would play some small part, too. Like... your brother was good enough to go in one... why aren’t you?

Reactions: 829305
Well he wasn't projected as a OAD coming in so I'm not sure why he would feel like a failure. I do think that the longer you stay the more your draft stock drops for most people so if he is a guaranteed first round pick he should go... But I'd love for him not to for selfish reasons.

Because all these guys think they’re 1-and-done. And fwiw, he’s not a failure at all.
I agree, IMO opinion this is his best opportunity to get a guaranteed contract. He has a star studded cast to help mask his deficiencies, but he would be a Joel Berry type stud in college. Unfortunately that hasn't worked out for Joel NBA money wise so I get it... unfortunately.

Reactions: 829305
Speaking of players leaving or staying for another year. I’ve had a couple of different people in the last week or so tell me that they saw an interview with Zion where they said that he said that he plans to come back next year. When the first person told me I thought he was full of **** and he was just screwing with me because he’s a UNC fan but then I heard it from another person that is a Duke fan. I still don’t believe it because I just see Zion passing up possibly being the #1 draft pick ibut I thought it was interesting that two different people told me that they saw the interview.

Speaking of players leaving or staying for another year. I’ve had a couple of different people in the last week or so tell me that they saw an interview with Zion where they said that he said that he plans to come back next year. When the first person told me I thought he was full of **** and he was just screwing with me because he’s a UNC fan but then I heard it from another person that is a Duke fan. I still don’t believe it because I just see Zion passing up possibly being the #1 draft pick ibut I thought it was interesting that two different people told me that they saw the interview.
Lol... Zion is gone after this year. Period.

That’s what I told the 2 people that told me that they saw an interview where he was planning on coming back next year lol

He hasn't said that. The closest he's come to that is saying he's not thinking about what will happen after, he's focused on this season. Then he's said "if" I leave after this season (when asked about who he'd like to play for next season).

Zion is full of shit. People cant be this stupid right?

Bruh.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT