ADVERTISEMENT

Coincidence......IF Gonzaga wins the title, they will finish, 32-0...

38-1 is great.....But undefeated is undefeated.
Sure. I mean, if you ran the table this year and went 19-0 you could brag about being undefeated. But when you don't put it on the line the same number of times it doesn't hold water. Miami went 16-0. New England went 18-0....before they went 18-1. The fact remains, 38-0 is 6 more than 32-0 and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sure. I mean, if you ran the table this year and went 19-0 you could brag about being undefeated. But when you don't put it on the line the same number of times it doesn't hold water. Miami went 16-0. New England went 18-0....before they went 18-1. The fact remains, 38-0 is 6 more than 32-0 and there's nothing you can do about it.

It don’t matter if you go 100-1 if you don’t win the damn trophy at the end of the year.

so let’s discredit Gonzaga bc of a Worldwide pandemic that has completely altered EVERYONES life, like Gonzaga is responsible for it. They can’t help the situation, it is what it is, all they can do is step on the court and play when the adults say it’s safe.

Hell if covid wasn’t a thing And they went 40-0 then you would just bitch about them being in the wcc.

Last edited:

Ya gotta close to make it count.

ADVERTISEMENT