ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Self

how many does that make out of 353 DI teams, also look at how they did. when mid majors suddenly get better you look at them real close,

So you think they tracked down evidence for every player that accepted benefits in that timeframe?RollLaugh

Most of the 353 are irrelevant anyway. KU doesn’t need to cheat to get an advantage over UMKC.

Fran is well known for TURNING in cheaters. among DI College coaches and has stopped recruiting many top recruits when they start asking for more than what they are allowed to get.

to be in the position he is in W/O cheating is pretty damn impressive, BUT you won't/can't admit it.

So you think they tracked down evidence for every player that accepted benefits in that timeframe?RollLaugh

Most of the 353 are irrelevant anyway. KU doesn’t need to cheat to get an advantage over UMKC.
no but the do have to cheat to stay where they are. Self has been served with 3 LEVEL 1 infractions. read that again THREE LEVEL ONE INFRACTIONS. if the NCAA had any guts they would give Kansas the DEATH PENALTY.

Fran is well known for TURNING in cheaters. among DI College coaches and has stopped recruiting many top recruits when they start asking for more than what they are allowed to get.

to be in the position he is in W/O cheating is pretty damn impressive, BUT you won't/can't admit it.

Know who else is known for snitching?

That’s right. Bruce Pearl.

Know where he coached at the time?RollLaugh

Know who else is known for snitching?

That’s right. Bruce Pearl.

Know where he coached at the time?RollLaugh
and he had his evidence on tape straight from the players mouth.

but only after the NCAA got involved and the Illinois staff was let go, did he come out say he was lying.

he did the ol CYOA to maintain his abilty to play college ball,
right now Pearle is the HC of the Auburn Tigers

that's it stay on your paupet and preach about how EVERY COACH in DI BB is cheating. nite nite.

and he had his evidence on tape straight from the players mouth.

but only after the NCAA got involved and the Illinois staff was let go, did he come out say he was lying.

he did the ol CYOA to maintain his abilty to play college ball,
right now Pearle is the HC of the Auburn Tigers

that's it stay on your paupet and preach about how EVERY COACH in DI BB is cheating. nite nite.
That’s funny coming from the creator of this thread.

Just pointing out that one of your former coaches is a known cheater AND snitch. Doesn’t really help your “Fran is known for turning cheaters in” angle.

That’s funny coming from the creator of this thread.

Just pointing out that one of your former coaches is a known cheater AND snitch. Doesn’t really help your “Fran is known for turning cheaters in” angle.
Pearle never COACHED under Fran, and after what happened under Davis he didn't work for Davis much longer, plus we are talking about what is happening now not what happened in the 90's.

back then Iowa ran a clean program and now under Fran Iowa is still running a clean program, so suck it buttercup.

how many does that make out of 353 DI teams, also look at how they did. when mid majors suddenly get better you look at them real close,

I don't know how many. Just know Iowa is one of the cheaters.

You know who turns in cheaters? People who cheat.

Last edited:
he was/is a lifelong Hawk fan from the state of Iowa, as he committed to Fran as a SO in HS, there is really need for ANYBODY from Iowa to pay him anything. now is there. you really are desperate to justify your teams coaches cheating aren't you.
I'm glad to see you finally come clean on this thread, it wasn't that hard to admit the cheating that Fran has done, it's reprehensible that Coach Fran McCaffery started to bribe a high school sophomore!

To Summarize: A direct quote from Dragonhawk1855 "Fran McCaffery paid a high school sophomore to attend Iowa University and play basketball ".

I'm glad to see you finally come clean on this thread, it wasn't that hard to admit the cheating that Fran has done, it's reprehensible that Coach Fran McCaffery started to bribe a high school sophomore!

To Summarize: A direct quote from Dragonhawk1855 "Fran McCaffery paid a high school sophomore to attend Iowa University and play basketball ".
liar liar pants on fire. to settle this in Fran's 20 years of coaching he has NEVER been investigated for any type of violation

Self just got served notification of THREE LEVEL ONE VIOLATIONS.
all kansas fans are doing is making up LIES about another coach to deflect attention or justify Self's cheating.

for those joining the CONVERSATION this is what I posted
Wieskamp got a offer from Fran and a Iowa kid committed as a SO.

Fran also offered a 8th grader who is now a FR who is also a kid from Iowa, Fran is now keeping the top instate players home as is Prohm of ISU is also locking down the borders.

they just signed the top player in the state of Iowa in F Foster a top 100 4*

a year ago UNI kept top 100 4* PG Green home as well, this year UNI is a lock for the NCAAT out of the MVC, side note his father has been a assistant coach for UNI for the last 5 years and their family lived 10 minutes away from the UNI campus and BB arena.

ISU is in the B12
UNI is in the MVC
Drake is in the MVC
Iowa is in the BT
instate players have 4 solid BB programs to choose from. none of the instate programs have to cheat to keep them instate.

hmmm maybe you should tell the Indiana fans that Archie is cheating after all he just brought in a 1 n done instate player last season this year he brought in a top 40 4* instate player so he just has to be cheating.

liar liar pants on fire. to settle this in Fran's 20 years of coaching he has NEVER been investigated for any type of violation

Self just got served notification of THREE LEVEL ONE VIOLATIONS.
all kansas fans are doing is making up LIES about another coach to deflect attention or justify Self's cheating.

for those joining the CONVERSATION this is what I posted
Wieskamp got a offer from Fran and a Iowa kid committed as a SO.

Fran also offered a 8th grader who is now a FR who is also a kid from Iowa, Fran is now keeping the top instate players home as is Prohm of ISU is also locking down the borders.

they just signed the top player in the state of Iowa in F Foster a top 100 4*

a year ago UNI kept top 100 4* PG Green home as well, this year UNI is a lock for the NCAAT out of the MVC, side note his father has been a assistant coach for UNI for the last 5 years and their family lived 10 minutes away from the UNI campus and BB arena.

ISU is in the B12
UNI is in the MVC
Drake is in the MVC
Iowa is in the BT
instate players have 4 solid BB programs to choose from. none of the instate programs have to cheat to keep them instate.

hmmm maybe you should tell the Indiana fans that Archie is cheating after all he just brought in a 1 n done instate player last season this year he brought in a top 40 4* instate player so he just has to be cheating.

Hey, chief, did you miss the part about their being evidence that Nike was planning to pay Langford?

Also, chief, not having been investigated proves no innocence. It’s pretty elementary, but you seem to struggle with the concept.

If 100% of the people who violated rules were busted, they probably wouldn’t be dumb enough to do it, would they?

Your guilty conscious is just screaming at all of us.
not hardly just tired of Kansas fan making up lies to justify Self's cheating.

and all I am doing is showing how big a morons you really are. by trying to claim that Fran and most of the other 352 DI BB teams coaches are cheating as well. this thread no longer exists to me. as I am done with the lies and Kansas Fans are trying to justify Self's cheating.

and all I am doing is showing how big a morons you really are. by trying to claim that Fran and most of the other 352 DI BB teams coaches are cheating as well. this thread no longer exists to me. as I am done with the lies and Kansas Fans are trying to justify Self's cheating.

That whole paragraph (??) is just a big ole hot mess tbh. I don't even know what's going on in your head.

That whole paragraph (??) is just a big ole hot mess tbh. I don't even know what's going on in your head.
well you are Baracus won't have to worry about me responding any more as you both are ignore. you two can now lie to your hearts content.

triggered-gif-3.gif

no but the do have to cheat to stay where they are. Self has been served with 3 LEVEL 1 infractions. read that again THREE LEVEL ONE INFRACTIONS. if the NCAA had any guts they would give Kansas the DEATH PENALTY.
I've been saying since the beginning that the NCAA is going to make an example out of Kansas in all of this. When you look at what they've actually been served with there really isn't much there to undeniably call them 100% guilty but I think the NCAA is going to try and do what they can to save face. Kansas is the PERFECT program for them to go after to try and show the world that they are doing their jobs. If the freaking FBI couldn't uncover more than what we know then how can we assume that the NCAA will? It will be complete BS and Kansas will appeal but they'll likely be unsuccessful in that. They'll probably get a postseason ban for a year and they'll lose some scholarships. It will suck but life will go on. I just want them to win the whole damn thing this year as **** you to the haters. If they win it all I won't give a shit what happens.

I've been saying since the beginning that the NCAA is going to make an example out of Kansas in all of this. When you look at what they've actually been served with there really isn't much there to undeniably call them 100% guilty but I think the NCAA is going to try and do what they can to save face. Kansas is the PERFECT program for them to go after to try and show the world that they are doing their jobs. If the freaking FBI couldn't uncover more than what we know then how can we assume that the NCAA will? It will be complete BS and Kansas will appeal but they'll likely be unsuccessful in that. They'll probably get a postseason ban for a year and they'll lose some scholarships. It will suck but life will go on. I just want them to win the whole damn thing this year as **** you to the haters. If they win it all I won't give a shit what happens.
the FBI is more interested in going after the parents WHO PAID to get their kids into college, oh the horrors.

tells how much of a hypocrites that they are.

the FBI is more interested in going after the parents WHO PAID to get their kids into college, oh the horrors.

tells how much of a hypocrites that they are.
The FBI had nothing definitive on Kansas. The NCAA doesn't either but that won't stop them from saving face. I just hope this whole thing is what everybody points back to as the start of the massive overhaul in how the NCAA operates. They've been inconsistent and, to be honest, they've largely been huge POS in how they operate for 30 years now.

as more money got involved the need to cheats increased as well. the haves want to keep what they have and keep the have not's in their place,

this is why I hope that the 1 n done rule is done away with. to me if a kid wants to go pro out of HS he should be allowed to go.

those that don't get drafted can now go to the G-League or overseas. to get more experience and another shot at the NBA

its working out as players in some cases sign a 10 day contract with a NBA team, some are kept some are not but they still can play with who they were playing with in the 1st place.

as more money got involved the need to cheats increased as well. the haves want to keep what they have and keep the have not's in their place,

this is why I hope that the 1 n done rule is done away with. to me if a kid wants to go pro out of HS he should be allowed to go.

those that don't get drafted can now go to the G-League or overseas. to get more experience and another shot at the NBA

its working out as players in some cases sign a 10 day contract with a NBA team, some are kept some are not but they still can play with who they were playing with in the 1st place.
Giving impermissible benefits to recruits and players has been going on since the beginning of the NCAA tournament in the 1930's. It happens at just about every school. There's a lot that goes on that the head coaches have no control over but all are likely aware of it. Nobody working in college basketball today created the beast, they just have to feed it. Donors and shoe companies do a lot of that dirty work that you are complaining about and I don't think anybody would be surprised if that happened at Iowa behind Fran's back. It's just the way that it is.

Giving impermissible benefits to recruits and players has been going on since the beginning of the NCAA tournament in the 1930's. It happens at just about every school. There's a lot that goes on that the head coaches have no control over but all are likely aware of it. Nobody working in college basketball today created the beast, they just have to feed it. Donors and shoe companies do a lot of that dirty work that you are complaining about and I don't think anybody would be surprised if that happened at Iowa behind Fran's back. It's just the way that it is.

He's about to get triggered again. Wait for it..

He's about to get triggered again. Wait for it..
Well, I mean so far his proof of anything is hearsay about some barber shop in a small town in Iowa 20 years ago. Lol. My knowledge comes from being a D-1 athlete and talking with other D-1 athletes from around the country. It also comes from knowing people involving in athletic departments. I'm not saying I'm the end all be all source but my information is just a bit more reliable than his hearsay.

if it is Fran teams are not getting much out of it in the way of top recruits. if they were Foster would be committed to Iowa not ISU.

Iowa is a NIKE school, look at the ranking by 247 on the 20 class,
2 1 * players
3 3* none in the top 150

you really expect me to be believe that someone anyone is doing anything for Fran or gehind his Back?

if they are they sure has hell didn't get their money's worth. oh by the by the 2 1* recruits are legacy recruits. somehow I doubt very much they had to do nothing to get them to choose Iowa.

if it is Fran teams are not getting much out of it in the way of top recruits. if they were Foster would be committed to Iowa not ISU.

Iowa is a NIKE school, look at the ranking by 247 on the 20 class,
2 1 * players
3 3* none in the top 150

you really expect me to be believe that someone anyone is doing anything for Fran or gehind his Back?

if they are they sure has hell didn't get their money's worth. oh by the by the 2 1* recruits are legacy recruits. somehow I doubt very much they had to do nothing to get them to choose Iowa.
What about all of those 4* Top 100 guys you boast about?

ADVERTISEMENT