ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Self

dragonhawk1855

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2018
served by the NCAA with 3 counts of level 1 infractions.

we may see a major cheater just win the NCAAT this fall with them using the do something about it stance.

this a case where letting UNCheat slide, Stripper Money U slide and then Miller skate, nobody is afraid of openly cheating and flipping the NCAA off.

source.gif

source.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Montana81
Stripper Money U actually got nailed. I like the name, though
not as hard as they should have, its time the NCAA started using the death penalty. maybe if they would especially on these blue bloods the cheating must might be slowed down because it will never be stopped completely.

not as hard as they should have, its time the NCAA started using the death penalty. maybe if they would especially on these blue bloods the cheating must might be slowed down because it will never be stopped completely.
I heard McCaffrey impregnated a cheerleader and paid for her abortion but the Iowa athletic department did a good job of covering it up. This was around 2014.

Is that true?

Reactions: RockChalkRally
OP cries at night out of his programs continued mediocrity and lack of history.
can't win against cheaters, not when they buy the best players,

Iowa faced the best team money could buy in the Fab 5, BUT look who is calling me out a fan of Stripper Money U who should have got the death penalty has they gotta a couple players that Iowa in on because of their cheating, plus the players that they lost to Kansas and UNCheats,

if they had not lost those players to programs that CHEATED Iowa might have done better than they have.
in this case cheater will win every time and those that don't cheat won't.

Iowa faced the best team money could buy in the Fab 5, BUT look who is calling me out a fan of Stripper Money U who should have got the death penalty has they gotta a couple players that Iowa in on because of their cheating, plus the players that they lost to Kansas and UNCheats,

if they had not lost those players to programs that CHEATED Iowa might have done better than they have.

I don’t know...something tells me that even if Self and staff were scared 100% straight, he’d still win a hell of a lot more games than Iowa.

served by the NCAA with 3 counts of level 1 infractions.

we may see a major cheater just win the NCAAT this fall with them using the do something about it stance.

this a case where letting UNCheat slide, Stripper Money U slide and then Miller skate, nobody is afraid of openly cheating and flipping the NCAA off.
did you know magic johnson got the HIV?

I don’t know...something tells me that even if Self and staff were scared 100% straight, he’d still win a hell of a lot more games than Iowa.
maybe but unless he stops cheating we will never know. Kansas was a major cheater before Self got there, these are the notable players that Iowa lost to Kansas and UNCHeats
LaFrentz McDonald AA
Colisson McDonald AA
Hirich McDonald AA these 3 went to Kansas
Barnes McDonald AA
Paige both went to UNCheats

with those Iowa wins more than they lose. the 1st 3 would have played for Dr. Tom which means he would not have been off. LaFrentz would/may have helped lead Iowa to multiple sweet 16's and even to a FF,
Dr. Tom was 9-0 in 1st rnd games with 1 Elite 8 and 2 Sweet 16 finishes.

with LaFrentz he would have done better than just a 1st rnd win each season.
Iowa lost too Duke twice, Kentucky when both were 1 seeds in their region. Iowa lost 7 times out of 9 trips to the final NCAAT Champion

it used to be said the NCAAT Championship went thru Iowa. as they usually won it or played in the FF for the NCAAT Championship.

giphy.gif

maybe but unless he stops cheating we will never know. Kansas was a major cheater before Self got there, these are the notable players that Iowa lost to Kansas and UNCHeats
LaFrentz McDonald AA
Colisson McDonald AA
Barnes McDonald AA

with those Iowa wins more than they lose. the 1st 3 would have played for Dr. Tom which means he would not have been off. LaFrentz would/may have helped lead Iowa to multiple sweet 16's and even to a FF,

Iowa lost too Duke twice, Kentucky when both were 1 seeds in their region. Iowa lost 7 times out of 9 trips to the final NCAAT Champion

it used to be said the NCAAT Championship went thru Iowa. as they usually won it or played in the FF for the NCAAT Championship.

1tsjv8.jpg

LaFrentz McDonald AA
Colisson McDonald AA
Barnes McDonald AA

Why exactly would you expect those players to have attended Iowa?

There are plenty of top talents from Kansas and local areas that didn’t attend KU, btw. From an area that doesn’t even produce a lot of talent. Those coaches must have REALLY been cheating their asses off.

LaFrentz McDonald AA
Colisson McDonald AA
Barnes McDonald AA

I remember my first beer… it went better than this is going.

Reactions: DallasJayhawk
Why exactly would you expect those players to have attended Iowa?

There are plenty of top talents from Kansas and local areas that didn’t attend KU, btw. From an area that doesn’t even produce a lot of talent. Those coaches must have REALLY been cheating their asses off.
rumor was the LaFrentz family received $100,000 cash and free use of a new Condo, and in the late 90's that = major money.

Iowa was a regular in the NCAAT in the years from 1979 to 1999 Iowa had these for finishes
1 FF
1 Elite 8
4 Sweet 16's
with Davis having a 9-0 record in NCAAT 1st rnd wins to 0 losses. so yeah they need to cheat to get LaFrentz out of Iowa,

Davis landec 2 McDonald AA, and he put multiple players into the NBA,
BJ earned 2 NBA Championship rings
Bowan and Bullard both played in the NBA for 10+ years
Acie Earle was a 1st RND NBA pick
so yeah under Davis they were a major player in recruiting and winning in the BT. with 1 2nd and 4 3rd place finishes. with just 3 bottom half finishes. out of 13 seasons.

To be fair, I think people are misreading what he meant. Granted, he didn’t articulate it well.

rumor was the LaFrentz family received $100,000 cash and free use of a new Condo, and in the late 90's that = major money.

Iowa was a regular in the NCAAT in the years from 1979 to 1999 Iowa had these for finishes
1 FF
1 Elite 8
4 Sweet 16's
with Davis having a 9-0 record in NCAAT 1st rnd wins to 0 losses. so yeah they need to cheat to get LaFrentz out of Iowa,

so yeah under Davis they were a major player in recruiting and winning in the BT. with 1 2nd and 4 3rd place finishes. with just 3 bottom half finishes. out of 13 seasons.

tumblr_meo6zoem8o1rysvcmo1_500.gif

1 FF
1 Elite 8
4 Sweet 16's

Ah, but by your own logic, winners are cheaters. You seem to be painting Iowa as a winner during said timeframe. They must have been cheating, yes?

I’ve heard that benchwarmers from Woolridge-era K-State teams were getting benefits. I’ve heard the same about Nebraska, Missouri, Wichita St and other nearby, not-so-prestigious schools.

Now you have FBI documents and wiretaps that point the finger at damn near every major conference program and some mid majors.

Time to accept reality. Your school probably cheats. Or at the very least plays athletes that shouldn’t be eligible by the rules. The difference is that shoe companies don’t want to steer anyone there.

I remember my first beer… it went better than this is going.
oh well as you fully support cheating.

this season despite missing 2 starters and have a 3rd out they are 19-7 with a 5 seed at the highest and a 6 seed at the lowest are having one of their better seasons, but the best part is they will return 5 starters in the 20-21 season in these
PG SO Toussaint current leader in steals, 5th in scoring, 2nd in assists

WG RSJR Connor leads the team in assists and the nation in assists to T/O's margin.
WG JR Wieskamp 2nd leading scorer, 2nd in steals, 2nd in rebounding and 3rd in 3 point %.

G RSSO Fredrick 3rd in scoring, 3rd in assists, 3rd in scoring, 1st in 3 point shooting at @46.7%

C SR Garza mid season 1st Team AA, Finalist for the NPOY, BTPOY and numerous post season Awards. leads the team in scoring @23.6 ppg 4th in DI BB, in rebounding @9.6 rpg, top 20 in DI BB. leads the team in blocks with 45 the highest total in the last 3 decades. with the possibility of blocking 50 shots to = the best season total since Acie Earle in the early 90's that is a very solid group that returns plus they add these 2 former starter
6'1 G RSSR Bohanon the all Time leader in made 3's 4th in all time assist who can break the all time record in assists, the teams best all time 3 point shooter

7'0 RSJR Nunge who as a FR was 2nd on the team in blocks with 25, 3rd in steals with 21, who started at the 3-4 and 5 While playing 15.6 mpg, also was 5th on the team in scoring.

ADVERTISEMENT