ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team

Hoping Bennett fakes a back injury so these losses don’t go against his record
giphy.gif

As always, Louisville will be y’all’s Super Bowl. Congratulations in advance for your first sellout of the season. 😉

As always, Louisville will be y’all’s Super Bowl. Congratulations in advance for your first sellout of the season. 😉
I bet the home crowd won't flee at halftime, hanging their team out to dry and letting the rival fans take over their arena. ;)

Also, for shits and giggles, let's compare Kentucky's home crowd vs Southern to Louisville's home crowd vs Southern, shall we? Both games played on a Tuesday night.
comparison.jpg

Allow me to also point out it was Louisville's first game of the season (you would think the fans would be more excited?) and it's also the highest attendance of their first 4 home games. 😆😆😆

I bet the home crowd won't flee at halftime, hanging their team out to dry and letting the rival fans take over their arena. ;)

Also, for shits and giggles, let's compare Kentucky's home crowd vs Southern to Louisville's home crowd vs Southern, shall we? Both games played on a Tuesday night.
comparison.jpg

Allow me to also point out it was Louisville's first game of the season (you would think the fans would be more excited?) and it's also their highest attendance though their first 4 home games this season. 😆😆😆

All jokes aside, we will be y’all’s first sellout.

You are welcome 😉

Same thing happened to us in 2010, ranked #1, Demarcus Cousins talking to the president on the phone and then boom we lose to frikkin South Carolina.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Jeff Goodman says you can’t be ranked without a top 200 win, except Texas , because he blows Chris Beard for a living

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I don't get it, but Rutgers is our kryptonite for some reason. Haven't beat them in a few years. They always seem to play like allstars vs us and we play like garbage.

Red nose? Check. Big floppy shoes? Check. Tiny car with all my fellow fans inside? Check. Let’s roll!

Welcome to the thread again, Memphis. The Tigers fall at home to Murray State, 74-72. They were outscored 48-32 in the 2nd half as the Racers bombed 10 3's in the half. How long is Penny's leash in Memphis? Allllll that talent and the L's are pilling up. That's 4 in a row now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT