ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team

I was wondering how Howard would do with a young roster. It ain't easy and to me, it's just not the way to go. You can't fake experience and cohesion.
I still think UofM will eventually be pretty good, but by that time, they might have 10 losses.
Juwan had the money on the mind instead of basketball after that 5 year extension he got today.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Fightin' Mark Popes 81 - Oregon 49

Is Mark Pope auditioning for the UK job once Cal retires? He is doing some impressive work at BYU and previously at Utah Valley.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Lykes plays for Arkansas? I was just watching with no sound because I had a podcast on. Didn't realize that was him out there. He is an interesting player. He can both win you and lose you a game. At least when he was at Miami he could.
He was their leading scorer with 26 off the bench.

Man those guys played hard. Don’t know how that team is 1-3. Not just shooters, though some of their 3s were crazy.

Yikes. I think it's time for Boeheim to hang it up. He's old as phuck. Also, they didn't just lose to Colgate, they got destroyed by 15 and let them score 100 freakin' points. 😆

Yikes. I think it's time for Boeheim to hang it up. He's old as phuck. Also, they didn't just lose to Colgate, they got destroyed by 15 and let them score 100 freakin' points. 😆
Colgate extended it with free throws late. Little consolation, but it was a single digit deficit most of the second half. SU got out to a 17-2 lead to start the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
#1 rule: don’t have more white guys than Colgate.

Your message board was arrogant af when all these other ACC teams were losing. I just knew this would happen to Cuse at some point. Too many white guys to be good defensively, even in a zone.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
My opinion is hes not gonna be able to recruit players with quick nba aspirations bc they arent gonna want to cone learn thag zone for a year when they will never use it again in their life.

I feel like thats why pitino struggled to recruit elite talent as well, they didnt wanna come learn the fine details of our matchup zone when theyd never use it again in the NBA. Although both zones can be highly effective in college.

Alrhough boheim refusing to come out of it wven when getting blasted by 40 by uva every time they meet is ridiculous. Quit being so stubborn and mix in some man.

Fun tidbit: I’m IP blocked from re-registering for that message board lol
giphy.gif

My opinion is hes not gonna be able to recruit players with quick nba aspirations bc they arent gonna want to cone learn thag zone for a year when they will never use it again in their life.

I feel like thats why pitino struggled to recruit elite talent as well, they didnt wanna come learn the fine details of our matchup zone when theyd never use it again in the NBA. Although both zones can be highly effective in college.

Alrhough boheim refusing to come out of it wven when getting blasted by 40 by uva every time they meet is ridiculous. Quit being so stubborn and mix in some man.
They play defense in the NBA???

Can we rename this to the Pitt team of the day? They got spanked by UMBC today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT