ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Keeling to UNC

West coast kid who may bounce if he gets Joey Baker type of minutes.
Amazing how much you AFAM U fans know and are concerned with Dukes roster.

How many guards are on the roster next year now at UNc?

Well I guess underachieving the last 2 years with the top ranked classes will make you say stupid shit. Not worried about duke next year, not one bit.
Elite 8 is underachieving? And where did UNc finish with 3 #1 draft picks?

Who did Duke recruit over Boogie? Which player?

Clearing room for Hampton. Whom Self has been recruiting for years and has the inside track.

Daddy’s probably picking out a mansion as we speak.

Negative recruiting with a 200k handshake. Doesn’t get much more despicable.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Clearing room for Hampton. Whom Self has been recruiting for years and has the inside track.

Great story. What other fiction have you produced. Can you tell us why Boogie is leaving? Nothing to do with Tre coming back, right?

Hampton is going to Memphis btw.

Elite 8 is underachieving? And where did UNc finish with 3 #1 draft picks?

Yes it's underachieving, hell the last 2 years were which means those recruiting titles duke garnered were all for nothing. I know it pisses you off and me pissing you off makes me happy. Winking

Yes it's underachieving, hell the last 2 years were which means those recruiting titles duke garnered were all for nothing. I know it pisses you off and me pissing you off makes me happy. Winking
Doesn't piss me off at all. Not sure why you need to invent feelings and emotions you have no clue about.

Again, where did UNc finish with their 3 #1 draft picks, 2 of them lottery.

I’d rather live in Memphis. History, BBQ, Beale St, hotter girls.

I’d rather live in Memphis. History, BBQ, Beale St, hotter girls.
Memphis has hot girls, you sure about that? It's known to be a pretty ghetto city from what I've heard.

Memphis has hot girls, you sure about that? It's known to be a pretty ghetto city from what I've heard.

More of an assumption that they’re hotter.Laughing

I love Memphis actually. Sure, it has its ghettos. Not too unlike certain parts of KC. But it has Beale St and several historic sites, good live music, cool midtown area.

But I’m really into the 50/60s Sun Records scene, so I appreciate it more than the average person would.

Justin Pierce to UNC, as well? Dang. UNC has been killing it the last few weeks. Cole Anthony, Anthony Harris, Christian Keeling, and now Justin Pierce. How's Roy going to find minutes for all these guys? Guess it's a good problem to have either way.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Justin Pierce to UNC, as well? Dang. UNC has been killing it the last few weeks. Cole Anthony, Anthony Harris, Christian Keeling, and now Justin Pierce. How's Roy going to find minutes for all these guys? Guess it's a good problem to have either way.
Over recruiting.

Reactions: dukedevilz

He’ll work it out.

I’m right. K did him dirty, how you going to live with that? Laughing
You couldn't be more wrong. Boogie is a PG. Look it up.

But again, if he didn't have the balls to compete for PT at Duke, then don't let the door hit you in the ass on they way out.

You couldn't be more wrong. Boogie is a PG. Look it up.

But again, if he didn't have the balls to compete for PT at Duke, then don't let the door hit you in the ass on they way out.

I’m right. Why don’t sit your ass down somewhere and wait your turn or better yet why don’t chase down 1 of K’s ball. You are one of the managers?

I’m right. Why don’t sit your ass down somewhere and wait your turn or better yet why don’t chase down 1 of K’s ball. You are one of the managers?
The facts seem to differ from your opinion. But that hasn't stopped you from making a complete fool of your self previously.

The facts seem to differ from your opinion. But that hasn't stopped you from making a complete fool of your self previously.

If we took a poll here you’d win that award hands down. Can’t fix stupid Filly Flam.

ADVERTISEMENT