ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Keeling to UNC

johnrp5758

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2004
Virginia Beach, Va
Team
North Carolina
Grad transfer to UNC with one year of eligibility. Good pick up for Heels a great recruiting week also with Anthony and Harris. Like the combo of frosh class and upper classmen filling the gaps for next year. Justin Pierce visiting today, a blitz for the Heels.

Grad transfer to UNC with one year of eligibility. Good pick up for Heels a great recruiting week also with Anthony and Harris. Like the combo of frosh class and upper classmen filling the gaps for next year. Justin Pierce visiting today, a blitz for the Heels.
They will have plenty of time to practice since they don't have to attend class.

Good for the Holes. They’re going to end up fielding a pretty good team next year, built around that Anthony kid.

Reactions: kl40504
Pierce is leaning to Michigan.

What's the tally/list for Roy in recent years for transfers-in, grad or otherwise? Like, from Knox (whenever that was) until now?

Wes Miller
Justin Knox
Cam Johnson

Now we have Keeling and maybe Pierce.
Wes Miller was definitely before Knox, but I didn't know he transferred in. Is that the entire list under Roy? I thought it was longer, even adding Kenny Smith, Jr. Has he swung and missed for a few, too?

Wes Miller was definitely before Knox, but I didn't know he transferred in. Is that the entire list under Roy? I thought it was longer, even adding Kenny Smith, Jr. Has he swung and missed for a few, too?

Transfers have been pretty rare under Roy.

Drew and the wear twins left, the previously mentioned have come in. And now Woods is leaving. That’s about it.

Wes came from JMU. As for swing and miss, I’m not sure but I don’t think so. For all of our fake classes, it’s still hard to clear admissions. To my knowledge, we haven’t really gone after many grad transfers. It hadn’t been an issue until our recruiting fell off.

Wes came from JMU. As for swing and miss, I’m not sure but I don’t think so. For all of our fake classes, it’s still hard to clear admissions. To my knowledge, we haven’t really gone after many grad transfers. It hadn’t been an issue until our recruiting fell off.

Yeah, he has looked at a few like Killeya-Jones and the Tucker kid this year but in both cases their were transcript/admission issues that put an end to it pretty quickly. I'm sure there are some he has missed on we forget though.

I could do without Pierce tbh. I like Keeling a lot more and think Pierce won't be as good at this level.

Yeah, he has looked at a few like Killeya-Jones and the Tucker kid this year but in both cases their were transcript/admission issues that put an end to it pretty quickly. I'm sure there are some he has missed on we forget though.

I could do without Pierce tbh. I like Keeling a lot more and think Pierce won't be as good at this level.
Don’t you guys solve those issues real quick over on Cheater hill?

Reactions: kl40504
Heels have closed the deal in a big way in last couple of weeks.

UNC is going to blow next year. A team built around Cole Anthony with his supporting cast being Leaky Black, Brandon Huffman, Garrison Brooks and this Keeling guy is going nowhere.

Welcome to irrelevancy Tarholes.

UNC is going to blow next year. A team built around Cole Anthony with his supporting cast being Leaky Black, Brandon Huffman, Garrison Brooks and this Keeling guy is going nowhere.

Isn't duke going to be built around a bunch of players that have never played college basketball before?

UNC fans heard that in 2017 after Paige left. Never doubt Roy!

Reactions: shun1

Well I guess underachieving the last 2 years with the top ranked classes will make you say stupid shit. Not worried about duke next year, not one bit.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Well I guess underachieving the last 2 years with the top ranked classes will make you say stupid shit. Not worried about duke next year, not one bit.
I’m really worried about Dook next year, I bet Boogie Eli’s will be a stud for them.... oh wait.... nevermind.

ADVERTISEMENT