ADVERTISEMENT

Cheapest shot...ever?

Dude, shit, that guys is bleeding all over the place. That was from the punch?

Yes, it landed square on the left side of the jaw. You can hear the collision of Butler's fist against the jaw and it sounds like an aluminum baseball bat hitting a wiffle ball. Grant bled instantly out of his mouth from the shot. During the fight itself, Grant had done just fine. He would turn out okay and be on his feet moments later.

I haven't followed this story. Has the elbow thrower accused the recipient of using racial slurs yet?

If you watch another video, you can see that the kid who threw the elbow had JUST, the possession before, airballed a three. Gotta imagine that the frustration of that played a part.

This story, btw, has really blown up.

yea that was bad, real bad. Cops could've easily been called and an arrest made. Worst part is the kid looks at the ref first to make sure he isn't looking before delivering the punch.

Suspend him for at least a month if not more and the victim can go ahead and press charges if he really wants to.
Wasn't sure if anyone else saw that. Guess he forgot about the official that was right beside him...Laughing

@IUfanBorden

What would you do here and what would you think the consequence would be?
First thing I do is watch both benches. I am surprised they did not clear. Its rather easy, TBH. Flagrant 2. Ejection. I think the punishment is just. And IMO, charges should follow.

Reactions: toonces11
First thing I do is watch both benches. I am surprised they did not clear. Its rather easy, TBH. Flagrant 2. Ejection. I think the punishment is just. And IMO, charges should follow.
I wonder what bench he is right in front of......which is crazy that nobody pummeled his ass or his own coach didn't rip his ass off the court.

ADVERTISEMENT